Thursday, January 11, 2007

We did it!


Good Morning! :o) I do hope and pray that all of you are doing well this morning! :o)
Well...last night, it was kind of dark out, but I think we got the forst part of the video made! YAY! :o) Finally having everyone here to do it! :o) And....when my son came home, he has a friend with him, so he was our camera man! LOL I put him to work! :o) My husband just got home as well, and it was just getting dark out, and we were all going over what we were to do and say! :o) We did the best we could with what light we had left, and I'm so proud of every body! :o) It was cold out and before we went out, I heard how they didn't know if they could remember what to do and say, and etc.... Well, as soon as I said 1,2,3, go! They all forgot about it and knew what to do and had fun! :o) YAY! Now, our he interviews and showing the house. :o) I will be doing that today, then I can send it in! :o) Finally....it's so hard to get everyone here all together in the time when it's still light out. :o)

Even the camera man wanted to do more takes to see if he could get better ones! LOL He was really in to it too! :o) But by then, we really lost alot of the light. We had him pumped up! :o)
Backing up now........
My home health aid came yesterday. :o) It's so cute, my grandson knows her routine! lol He was ahead of her! LOL When she came in, he quickly ran over to my trash bascket and pulled the bag out to change it! lol Then he went and got another bag and put it in! Too cute it was! He loves to be a big helper! :o) When she does other things, he's right there talking to her and doing things to make her laugh! lol I had told him earlier in the morning that "his friend" was coming today, and he looked out the window! :o) He knows who I'm talking about when I say that! lol He is just something else! :o)

I really wasn't feeling all that well yesterday. my back, hips and my thighs are still really giving me a fit. I turned the heating blanket on, and it's rarely off, and layed down. I watched a little bit of tv, then got out of bed, and oh boy! My hips and legs just wanted to go out from under me! Can't have that happen! Just stuff to ride out! :o)
My physical therapist did come this morning! Youchie! She found where I'm hurting! Whew...and got in them pretty good to! I have a couple of pretty large muscle cramps/lumps on the back left thigh right above my knee, and another one right over by my hip, and two on my left hip! Good grief! And the usual everywhere else! Geesh! I came up on my bed when she hit those spots! Whoa! They're huge! Yikes!
So...I'm not going to be doing much today! lol I didn't have anything planned anyway! :o) Well, the rest of most of the taping. :o)
I need to go now! :o) Thank you for the comments on my new hair do! :o) My daughter had me laughing so hard when those pictures were being taken! lol She and my grandson were behind me! LOL :o)
And that all of you for your emails and comments! God bless all of you! :o)


Tags: ,

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I am glad that you are feeling ecstatic!  That is terrific.
I bet you are tired from your busy day of shopping and getting your hair done.
I feel like I have been run over by a truck.
I have a two story home also, it sucks with the arthritis in the morning...and getting my son up for school.  I move like an old woman ( I guess I am at 48, geez!).  It get's better as it gets later in the day.  I worked last night and am so tired and sore.  I am off tonight, just work lunch today, Yeah!
I am happy you have begun your video...
I will get cracking on the letter and get out by this weekend.
Your grandson is so cute.
Hugs,
Donna

Anonymous said...

(((((((((Lisa))))))))) so happy your working on the video. Hope today is better for you.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! Things are starting to fall in place. :)
Hope today is a good day for you my friend.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

hi Lisa...

I hope you feel better today..best wishes.

Astra!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/astra1547/astrasjournal

Anonymous said...

congrats on the video.....i DO hope you have a marveleous day!
XO lj

Anonymous said...

WELL share the video love to see it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!  I wanna see it!
Is there a way you could send me the link that your friend did for us to write to them?  I lost it!

Nancy
http://journals.aol.com/nhd106/notions-of-nancy/entries/2007/01/11/interesting-meme/1838

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you got started on the video! I know that something will work out for you guys!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you got the video started, Congrats !!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the rest of the video!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you cope when your in so much pain ~ bless you xx  Glad you got the video sorted.  How cute is your grandson :-)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Its about time we got that damn thing done!! Just a little bit left..lol It was cold out woman!! NOOOO I am not redoing it!! lol

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

HOW Exciting!!! You should interview your physcial therapist, that would be funnY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hugs
Ang