Saturday, January 20, 2007

Ya' Gotta laugh!


Good morning!
Well, my day yesterday was like I said it was going to be...mostly doing nothing at all. :o) I watched a few old movies, and I took a nap with my grandson! I had to turn off my heating blanket when my daughter put him in my bed with me! Whoa...he puts off alot of heat! LOL :o) He just snuggled right up to me, and out I went! :o) He's just my little lovey snuggle bunny! :o) For now anyways! :o)
All day, he wanted to go down to the basement and play on my sons drums! lol So, my daughter took him down there and let him mess around on the cymbals! :o) He loves the drums! My son will take him down with him as well and teaches him how to play the drums. :o) He just thinks his Uncle is the berries! lol :o) Too cute!

I finally sent a full length photo of me to a friend of mine....she's doing a weight loss journal! :o) Ugghh! When I looked at it...lol...I couldn't believe what I seen! LOL It's been a long time since I've actually looked at myself...I've really never had a reason too! lol Until now! lol Yuck! :o) My goal isn't too big...I take baby steps when I try to loose weight, I make sure that I have an atainable goal so I don't get frustrated or overwhelmed. :o) I just had to laugh though when I saw that photo! lol I give everyone else to also! lol :o) If you can't laugh at yourself, then what can you do, but be miserable? I think so! lol :o)
Too bad my printer doesn't work...lol! :o) <evil grin> lol
Today...once again, I don't have much energy at all to do much. As usual I'll be in this room! lol :o) Anyone want to place a bet? LOL Kidding! LOL

I was watching this show last night about Disco and how it only lasted for 3 years! I thought it was longer then that! I was bummed to hear that...I'm still stuck in that area! :o) Maybe because it wasn't long enough for me! lol :o) That just blew me away...I never knew that one....that would be a good one for a trivia question! :o) With having what I do have....the number one thing I honestly miss the very most is dancing! No kidding! :o( I would dance everyday like no one was watching! And to sit, and hear music, and to not be able to get up and move to it, just killsme! I know that must sound funny that that is the thing I miss the most, but it truly is! Ask my family and everyone that knows me! Thats probably another reason why I gained some of my weight, besides the medicines. The second thing I miss is hiking! :o( Third would be rollerblading/skating! How about that! lol Then add my kids and my family to all of those, and Would I be the happiest person! :o) I know, I'm such a dork! lol But I'm a happy dork! :o) If a doctor can fix me enough so I can dance....I would be in heaven! :o) I would dance everyday again! :o) Oh well! :o) In my dreams I do! :o)
Oh hey....it's now 21 degrees out! Whew, a heat wave! I'm glad I don't have to go out in this. I think I'd litterally freeze up like the tin man...no lie!
I'm leaving now! I hope that you all will have a great weekend and with little to no pain! :o) Thank you all for the emails and comments as well! :o) Gods blessings to you all! :o)



Tags: ,

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Yes, laughter is a good medicine! Have a lovely weekend.
Sug

Anonymous said...

yes its good to laugh and hav ea good time yes I llvo disco

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
YOU are NOT a DORK!
I loved the 80's, it wasn't until 1990 that I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis...
Love you,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Hope indeed you've got a relatively painfree weekend, Lisa :-)

Anonymous said...

I remember Disco quite well. I took Disco Dance lessons! LOL!
Good memories. Hope you have a good weekend.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I was more in to rock music, ohh by the way talking of drums Daniel got his electric guitar, he is going through the cords as i type, urghhhhhh, lol, hope you have a restful weekend.
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

This was adorable!  And I love your graphics.  They are very uplifting.  Thank you so much for being so kind, and for all of your support. xoxo

Anonymous said...

When I was single my roomate and I would go out clubbing and dance all night I miss dancing too. John doesn't really care for him I am lucky if he will slow dance with me if we go to a wedding :( love v