Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It came together


Good morning! :o) Doing good I hope! :o)
The tape has been sent out this morning! :o) YAY! :o) We got it finished last night! Whew! :o) We couldn't do it in the order it said to do it in because of not everyone in the house had the schedule to do that, so we did the best we could! :o) The rules said that they had special edit people that were going to edit our tape anyways, so they will be able to see that we have it all on there, but not in order. :o) My husband took it to the post office early this morning before he went to work for me! :o) So...We did it! YAY! :o) It's on it's way there now! :o)

I was the last one to do my interview. Like my daughter had commented on in my last entry, yes, I got alittle windy, and just talked a bit too much! :o) I didn't think I could do it. She was holding the camera, and I thought I would get camera shy...nope, as soon as she was ready, I opened my mouth, and out it all came! :o) I couldn't stop talking! I don't know what came over me! Honestly, I think I took about 17-20! Thats a long time! I guess I had a story I wanted/needed to tell, and I did it. :o)
Sometimes, I amaze myself...I'll think I'll do one thing, and something else just comes through me! :o) I was sitting in my bed, because my back and hips and my left thigh was giving me a time. All of this rain is just playing havoc with my body! Too bad I can't take my left leg off and just hang it up! Then deal with it later! lol Kidding of course! :o)

My daughter's boy friend came home about 25 minutes ago, and he is sick! :o( I took his temp and it was 101.9! He's dizzy and just is not well at all! He didn't go up to their bedroom, he's down here on the couch because he doesn't want to get my daughter or my grandson what he has. God bless him! I gave him some Tylenol and He's out! He works 3rd shift. My daughter has classes today, and since he's sick, we need to find someone to help watch my grandson. He called his mom, and I guess she can't, so I'm going to call around and see if I can find someone. Boy I hope so. It was a nice feeling again to have someone to take care of ! :o) Like when my kids were sick, I always take care of them as well! :o) I like tohelp people, and to care of others! :o) So, I'll do my best with him today. :o) So far, so good! :o)
I think I'll call my husband and see what he can do. He's always who I call. :o) He's been my rock for all of these years! :o) Good or bad! :o)
My daughter's eye is like 99% better then it has been! YAY! :o) I was really getting worried about that...you just don't mess with the eyes! And my grandson is still teething...getting 3 teeth in, and I think another one has started as well! Good Grief! My husband bought him a booster chair, so now he can sit at the table with the "big" people! lol :o) And boy does he like that! lol You can just see it in his eyes how it makes him feel! lol It's almost like a male peacock fanning out his feathers with pride!! :o) lol Too cute! :o)
I got up a bit too early myself this morning. I wasn't feeling to good either. But, I never know if it's the fibro or what?! lol :o) I'll find out sooner or later! :o) Hopefully sooner! :o)
I'm going to take my medince and eat my breakfast then rest a bit more in bed...this leg and hip is truly bothering me, and then go from there! :o) It's just one of those cuddle up kind of days! :o) I think thats what I'm going to do to! :o) Geesh! I just looked down to see the temp. and it's 26 degrees out! Glad I'm not going anywhere today! Yikes!
Well....Thank all of you for you emails and comments! :o) And God bless all of you! :o)


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeaaaaaaa, i'm so glad the video was finished and mailed out. i am going to send another letter to extreme makeover today. keeping my fingers crossed for you. now you go rest. (((((((hugs))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the project and have a good day.
Pam

Anonymous said...

hope you will share pieces and bits of it on here. Hope all get well soon. But please share some of the tape with us too

Anonymous said...

i hope they contact you!
Take it easy today...hope you find a sitter. Great thing that your daughters eye is better.
LOVE, lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I would come over and help you with Kayden but I am afraid to be around him, dont want to take the chance of bringing him what Megan has. Both strep and mono are contagious. Hope you get everything worked out. and thank you for the e-card, I got it when I got home from work this morning. love ya, Rhonda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Oh, wish you would've put it on your journal for us to all get a look at.
Have a great day.
Hugs, Sug

Anonymous said...

I'm with Sugar.  Wish we could have seen the tape.  Have a good day!
Hugs,
Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/bamas-country-photos

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you got your tape done and in the mail. I know that things will work out for you. There is something nasty going around, so I feel for your son.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Poor you hun,it never rains but it pours,to coin a phrase,its best you go back to bed,we call it a 'duvet day' over here and rightly so,i hope the pains go soon hun,love zoe xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/DomesticAbuse/

Anonymous said...

Glad you managed to get the video done.  It's funny when you have something planned out in your head and you end up doing the complete opposite.  I hope your daughters boyfriend is feeling better :-)

jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa...

so pleased you managed to get the vidio finished...Best wishes!

Astra!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/astra1547/astrasjournal

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

stay warm hope your daughter's boyfriend feels better soon love v

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Great on the video!
Sorry the boyfriend is ill, hope you find some help for grandbaby.
I understand what you mean about your leg...I feel that way about my feet, often.
Have a good day.
It was 10 when I got up this morning, our weather similar to yours for the day I think.
Hugs,
Donna

Anonymous said...

h