Friday, January 5, 2007

Please...can you all bare with me? I'm sorry for all of this mess.


Good morning! I was able to get through my email alot quicker this morning. :o)


I'm so sorry about my entries lately. I'm sure no one wants to hear all of this, but writing about it has really been helping me out alot, and trying my best to be able to sort things out as well. <sigh>
Just bare with me.
Well...I was pretty dizzy all day yesterday, but not as I was in the morning. But again, this morning when I woke up, I was having room spins. ggrrr! I just layed there. I prayed. I thanked the Lord for another day. :o) Then I was able to sit up holding on to my bed rail. My night wasn't very good at all. I urinated myself twice. Geesh! I had a very hard time cleaning myself up in the middle of the night, and some time in the morning! :o( I was dizzy...so that made it so hard to do. I'm the only one down stairs. But I managed. When I was able to stand all the way up, I grabbed my walker and went to the kicthen to make my coffee and to also look for "puppy messes."

I let him out side so he could do his thing. So far, I didn't find anything! Yes! He was a good puppy! I praised him for being a good boy! :o) I've got to get some phot's of him, he is really a cutie! :o)


Last night, I could believe that I was able to talk to my husband again! There's been days when all we've said to each other is hi, and bye! He came in my room and aske me if I wanted to talk about anything! Wow! Of course I took advantage of that! :o) Heck yeah I wanted to talk! My son was making dinner and my daughter's boy friend and my husband both were watching my grandson until my daughter got home from collage. So, everyone was busy. Except for me, I was sitting in my bed with the heating blanket on trying to make my hips and legs feel better and watching 42nd Street! :o) Me and my old movies! :o) Gotta love'em! :o)
My daughter came home. My husband came back in here and said that he had a few things he had to do and would be back in. I just sat there in my mouth had to have been on the floor....but, not only in disbelief, I felt like he wanted to hear me out, and he wanted to talk to "me!" And not just the chitchat stuff either!
I waited.
He did come back. He asked me how it was coming along with finding a place for assisted living. I told him that I was looking them up on the computer first, then I would make the phones calls to set up appointments. He had an odd look on his face. He asked me if I knew what assisted living places really are. I told him that you're not alone, and if you need help, someone will be there 24/7, and you have a little appartment with a stove fridge. and all the things you need. A least thats what I read on their web sites I found. He told me that for my age, they are nursing homes, but not as strick as the ones with the elderly. And he doesn't want me in something like that. I said then something HAS to be DONE in this house for ME! I do for others...no, not a pity party, and not tooting my own horn here, it's just that I've always put my needs and myself on the back burner, and I can't do that anymore and I need to stand up for myself and thats whats blowing his mind a bit! He told me how much he loved me. I said if he loved me then why am I PUT in this room? And it isn't safe for me at all. And why not help me with the video for the extreme home make over, and stop with these stupid excusess! He said that there isn't any room to build on to this house...I said then they'll have to build up then! I'm on a mission, and I told him that he isn't going to stop me with trying to help myself! I told him that all they can say is no. It's not like I haven't heard that before. And it's not like I've never gotten any help from others as well!
He told me that he sees me slowly dying. And it hurts him to see this. Well, I'm doing the best that I can to prolong it...because I know I am too, but I want to live long then what the doctors say! I walk around in my house to try and keep my muslce mass from going. I do the best that I can to help me!
There was more, but my hands are cramping up. :o) So I really want to thank you for your supportive emails and commnents.....God bless all of you! Please...Always say a prayer! God hears you! :o)


23 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Your DH doesnt want you to move out. I pray he turns his act around and gives you what you need!
love,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

aww, so proud of you for standing up for yourself...{{{{{{{lisa}}}}} YOU are important too...just don't forget it! Looks like changes are happening, that can only be a good thing :)) Don't forget, you vent as much as you like sweetie - it helps, I know it does! Take care, Millie :)

Anonymous said...

even an inside remodel will be great and they are good at tearing down a whole house and making it more roomy!!!!!!!!!  he would be surprised there is room to add on and do things they have know how and pull!!!!!!!! He needs to let them be the one to decide that anot him!!!!!!!! He really doesnt know it all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hang in there:) start calling around there has to be someone who can help get that house fixed up for you. please don't go to assisted living. then he wins make him help you. keeping you in prayer

Deb

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww Lisa, I pray things will work out for you, you are in my thoughts, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I know things will work out for you! I just know that you can make it. Just take it one step at a time.Hmmm lets see from your entry I can come up with two things to be greatful for. 1, the puppy did leave a mess and 2 your husband talked and listened to you. I hope these two positive things will keep you going for the day.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

i Am sorry you are hurting.
God bless you and your family.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad things seem to be on the up now, Lisa. Hope everything continues to go your way. Have a good Friday.

Anonymous said...

You're always in our prayers, Lisa. Keep being strong!

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

Stay strong hon... and don't worry about what you write here... it helps you.. do it!
Love ya
d

Anonymous said...

You know... it's your journal and you have the right to talk about whatever you need to talk about. Anyone who doesn't want to read or comment can click the big red x in the right side of the screen. Say what you need to. We won't all understand but hopefully anyone who stops by here long enough to read will care... just my opinion!
*hugs*
heather

Anonymous said...

I tend to agree with the majority here, this is your Journal, your outlet. You shouldn't care what others think. When you realize your feelings, your opinion, you count, strength will come alot easier. I'm happy that your feeling better about things. Just remember to stand up for yourself always. You do count!!! Your husband doesn't want to see you go. (Careful) Don't allow him to change his colors back, after he gets his way if you stay. Love Ya Indigo

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I have to agree with Indigo.  Stick to your guns about him helping you.  Right now he may be acting this way because you are threatening him with moving out.  Insist that he either helps or finds you some help if you stay in that house.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for all the pain you are going through, inside and out.  Please know that I will keep you in my heart and prayers for always.  You are such a beautiful person.  You deserve so much more than the treatment you are receiving at home.  

Hugs and blessings,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

So sorry you have all this drama mixed with the pain and illness you have been suffering though..I do hope things turn around and your husband finds a way to make things better for you or you get the make over...Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
First of all you have nothing to be sorry for Lisa.
We all have our problems and the people who say they don't...I think they are full of bull...
Wow!  Your husband asked if you wanted to talk??  I've never had a husband do that before...lol (seriously though).  That is awesome.  
He see's you slowly die-ing?  Aren't we all?  He's not going to live forever...
Maybe all of us readers of yours should drop a line to the makeover show about you...
I still think you don't need the hassle of the puppy...my opinion though hon.
All for now...I worked tonight and can hardly get around.  I get around okay when I am moving during the day...but once I sit down and get back up again the RA really makes me feel like the tin-man, stiff, sore.  I need to catch up on some emails then get to bed, I am beat.
Love you girl.
Donna

Anonymous said...

Donna....That would be a great idea!!!! If my journal friends would do that for me! :o) How wonderful that would be! :o) Thank you for the idea! :o)
Lisa :o)

Anonymous said...

Tell me what to do and I will do it.  I'm good at writing letters and such, so if someone could find out how I can go about it, let me know.  Hugs, Lu

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I've worked as a CNA in NICE facilities that are assisted livings.  Not old nursing homes.  All you have to do is ring a buzzer and someone is right there.  He has been unreliable.  Move forward with your plans and let him EARN his way back in your life.  Right now, your health is most important.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiprincess1/JumpingOffTheDeepEnd/