Monday, January 8, 2007

.........and so much more!


The first word that comes to my mind is, "Wow!" The first sentance is, "Thank you Dear Lord!" :o) Other then that, I'm in a place right now that I would have never thought I'd be in, last week at this time! :o) My life and including my house's feelings on this inside, has changed dramatically! :o) Like I said...no one will ever take my faith away from me, they will try good and hard, but it will not happen! Nor will they be able to take the Lord from me as well! :o) I stood strong and won! :o)
I was going to make the video yesterday for the Extreme Home Make Over. I had forgotten the my grandson's other grandma's were coming to visit him and take them all out to lunch! :o) So I took that opportunity for a nap! lol :o) My sleeping has been pretty bad lately again. They came back, but in between time, my son had left and didn't get back until later, and it was raining out again...nice Ohio weather! :o) I had already went over the details with everyone else on what we are to do for the video. :o)

Everyone else knew what they were to do...even my husband! :o) The person that I thought I would have a hard time with getting him on the video because he really hates it! Finally, my son comes home and I gave him the papers of what he's suppose to do, just like everyone else looked at. It came with the rest of the application. He said that he wasn't going to be on any video! What? I told him, if you live here you will be and that I was "asking" him to, for me! He gave me a bit of a problem! That surprised me! He went up to his room, and my husband came in to my room and asked me what did hae say about what he was suppose to do? I told him what my son said, and my husband said something that I would have never thought he would ever say! He told me that if he doesn't want to be on this video as apart of this family, then he needs to go find another family! Whew! :o/ Normally thats the opposite! My husband stood up for me! I cried! I couldn't believe that he did that! It's very rare that he does that! He told me he will do this for me so I don't have to move out! :o) We've talked so much and he heard me! :o) Geesh...I'm making myself cry again! lol It's just seeing the Lord in action! :o)
I've been so emotional lately! lol :o)
I just can'tbelieve what Angie has done for me as well! I've been crying over that too! lol :o)
I think I need to go...lol...I have to blow my nose! :o)
Thank you all for everything! :o) God bless you all! :o) Click here!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

so wonderful what a blessing and I hope you share th evideo withus too

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

you know I was there and already to go to the post office :)
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am so glad you are making the video , I'm glad hubby stood up for you, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

You've done good, Lisa.

Anonymous said...

i just saw the entry angie posted i think its a great idea
:)
take care
em

Anonymous said...

Your husband was awesome to stand up for you...I am praying it all works out...
I watched that show last night, and cried throughout the end when the family saw their new home...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

aww. lisa, i'm smiling here for you! You so deserve for things to go right for you! I've checked out the giving tree too...wonderful! Millie :)

Anonymous said...

lisa i really hope you get the makeover hun ---- i cry all the time i watch it lol.

good luck
stacey

Anonymous said...

I hope you get the make over...good luck Lisa!

i'm not getting alert for your journal and i've just put you back on alerts again...best wishes!

Astra!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/astra1547/astrasjournal

Anonymous said...

i hope you have had some rest. Good luck with the video when you do make it!
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

aww hun it sounds a fantastic idea truely,your son will come around,i think it hurts because this would mean he has to admit that you are not well,that one day he may lose you,and to change things is like admitting that,give him time he will understand,happy new year to you,i hope it brings your house some peace and joy xxzoexx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/DomesticAbuse/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Awww Lisa,
I sure hope it works...
You deserve dear.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I ONLY posted information, that is all I did.  BUt, I am so happy to hear everyone is finally pitching in in your family, you deserve so much my sweet friend, you really do.
I love ya
Ang

Anonymous said...

What everyone is doing on here is so wonderful mom! You are so damn lucky you have all of these friends out here that are willing to be nice and do whatever it takes to help you out. They really dont know you as a person *well they do but you know what I mean* and they are doing it for YOU because they like you and really want you to get better. I love you and just a reminder: I have school tomorrow! lol