Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Just me


Good Morning! I do hope that all are feeling fine today! :o) I'm getting there! :o)
Yesterday, my physical therapist came, and I've really been having this odd pain in my left leg. Again, it was a very different pain, so I was trying to think what I might have done to make it hurt. lol Knowing me! :o) I told her about it, and she asked me if I had a fall? I said no. Not unless I had sleep walked and didn't know it....lol well duh....lol...that makes sense! :o) Well, you know what I mean! :o) Geesh! She noticed that my left foot was a bit swollon. Well, when she got to that foot and leg..I did actually jump up! Ouchie! All it was she said, is that I just had exteremly large muscle cramps in that leg and foot! Oh! Ok then! :o) I felt a bit better when she did leave. :o)
I still have pains, but thats what happens when you have fibromyalgia. :o)
By the way, I just absolutely love the victorian style roses and colors! And the tea sets and such! I've tried to do my bedroom in this, but wasn't very succesful. I bought a victorian style and color rose tea set and a few things that went with it, and I love it, but you can't see it! :o) When I was growing up, my sister called me "prissy" because I liked things like that! :o) I don't care. Then I'm prissy! lol

Well....I also had that test yesterday that they were to put that tube in my nose. Since my doctor had already figured out why my throat is doing what it's doing, I'm glad I didn't have to do it! Good Grief! It's also help my voice from sounding like a mouse to a bigger scruffy mouse! LOL :o) ggrr! lol
Today, I do need to go to the store. My little mothly outing! :o) I'm hoping that my daughter can go with me. I haven't been going anywhere by myself lately at all. I feel if I'm having trouble walking and doing certain things in my house, then I'm going to if I go somewhere by myself! Scary! And it's pretty cold out today as well. 32 degrees right now! Yikes! Oh, and I'll finally get to wear my new out fit that my daughter picked out for me! :o) I almost forgot! Whoops! :o)
I didn't sleep very well last night. I got up at 2:30, checked my email and had my coffee, and then I relaxed enough and went back to bed. Then I got back up at 8:00. I'm glad I was able to get back in bed to get more sleep. :o) Thats pretty rare for me. :o)
I need to get off of here. :o) I want to get ready to go shopping. :o) It's not as fun as it used to be! :o)

.....And thank all of you for your wonderful comments and emails! God bless all of you! :o)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the store.....it is cold as snot outside. Ugh. Did it snow in Piqua?
I hope today you feel less pain and smile all day long. LOVE, lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey we got snow here fora bit then it stopped.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great day of shopping. I also like tea sets! I have a ton of house work to do today, but I just cannot get in the mood!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Have fun shopping today, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the shopping, Lisa :-)

Anonymous said...

Wanted to stop in & say GMorning, have a great day shopping.
My thoughts & prayers go with you.
Sug

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't get to go with you mom! Darn school! lol
Love ya