Monday, January 15, 2007

Let's get up to date


Good Morning! :o) I'm hoping you are feeling good. :o) Again or maybe I should say still....it's raining out! Our basment is flooded again. Geesh! I guess it's not snow, but....we can't do laundry right now. gggrrr...this Ohio weather is the oddest! Even though I've lived here all my life, I still think it is! LOL :o)
I haven't writen all weekend. Just been in alot of pain, and really couldn't sit at the computer for very long. I now have on my left upper thigh, two more of those horrid muslce cramps/lumps! eeek! They are also making it kind of hard for me to walk as well as sitting! lol....now what do I do?! :o) Nothing...I'm just going to ride it out and pray for strength! ;o)
I also want to say; Happy Martin Luther King JR. Day! :o) He was a very special man! :o)

Well, my daughter woke up on Friday with her left eye red and swollen. She took her contacts out and wore her glasses. She rinsed her eye several times, but it didn't help. Saturday, we all were to go to Kentucky to the New Port Aquarium. I really wanted to go soooo bad, but I could do the ride. My son and his girl friend, and my daughter and my grandson and her boy friend went. ;o) She was still having problems with her eye though. While they were all gone, it was just my husband and I. I of course was in an emotional mood....<sigh>......I was sitting in bed with my heating blanket on, and writing a few things down for everyone to remember for the tape we're making. My husband comes in my room and hands me two pieces of paper. He had been in the kitchen at the table writing down what he was going to say on an interview for the tape! I had no idea. :o) He told me to read it, because it was just a rough draft and then we could go from there. All I had to do was read the first sentance! I bawled like a baby! I never, never ever knew this at all! He said, " My name is___and what I miss about Lisa is.....everything! I never knew that! I lost it! Then he lost it! Then we both were crying like babies on my bed! I told him that I never knew any of what he had wrote! He of course said...well I thought you knew by what I do! Thats a guy for you, but all I could say to him was how much I loved him, and thanks! :o)
The kids got home late. They had a blast! The both had photo's to show me! YAY! :o) I'm waiting to post them! :o) And of course...my kids wanted to know what was wrong with me and if I was alright! lol They should know by now how I am...lol! :o) You know...ever since this tape that I've been trying my best to get done and sent out, I've found out so much about my family that I never knew! We are so very much stronger then I ever knew! :o) And the love we have for each other is so much more stronger as well! It's amazing! :o)

On Sunday, my daughter's eye wasn't any better. The swelling went down around it, and so did the redness, but her eye was red and she could see a milky film. So she went to the ER. What is wrong, and how it happened is beyond me, but she has scratches on the back of her eye ball! :o( They gave her some medicines and some eye drops. And she's so much better already! Whew! :o) I didn't know what to do for her or what to think...I know it wasn't pink eye, because she's had that before, and it didn't look like it. Bless her heart.
Yesterday....the whole family was all here! YAY! :o) I was able to re do the tape! :o) Even though it's been raining for months now, and was still raining out, my husband's brother came over and we re did it a few times and he was able to get the out side of the house and everything that we couldn't get the last time! :o) All I have to do now are the interviews! Whew! :o) I'm aiming to get it out tomorrow! :o) With everyone's schedule, it's so hard to catch everyone! :o) So, I'm going to interview the one's that have to work or won't be here first, then so on! :o)
Thats all for now! :o) I hope you all have a good day! :o) Thank you all for your emails and comments! God bless you all! :o)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
That is terrific that your husband wrote all his thoughts down.  How wonderful for you to find out.
It sure is a lot of work for all of you in making the tape.  Sure do wish you all the best with that!
Glad your daughter is better.
Hope you feel better today.
Hugs,
Donna

Anonymous said...

i missed you this weekend....congrats on finishing the tape. I hope you arent in too much pain today. This rain is crazy, huh? I am so glad you and your hubby got to talk!
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Sorry u r in pain but glad to hear things are well with you and hubby big hug love vicky ps> hope your daughter's eye is better

Anonymous said...

Lisa, sorry you were in pain this weekend, how sweet hubby wrote a nice letter, hope you and your daughter are feeling better, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I hope your daughters eye gets better soon, What you have told us about your husband today made me cry, tears are never far away are they? AWW lisa i am so glad you had this time with him. I think i made the same mistakes and i walked away from my marriage feeling unwanted and unloved. Men do not often show there emotions till something gives them a nasty slap in the eye. You gave his head a shake and he came through good. Go girl!!!!. I hope your lumps are a lot less painful, your in my prayers, love you my friend
katie

Anonymous said...

I'm glad things are coming back on track again Lisa.

Anonymous said...

Hi. Loved reading about what your husband wrote. Guys do have a hard time getting it sometimes. What a sweet thing to do though. So glad you're close now. You take care of yourself, and don't forget how much all of us care for you. I may not stop by here all the time, but DO think of you and ALWAYS keep you and your family in my prayers.
Hugs, honey.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/america
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/FROMBARBSSPIRITUALJOURNALS

Anonymous said...

Hi babes....it really upsets me to read of your pain and problems. You're an angel in disguise, yet you have to suffer as you do. It's not right!
I hope we can all help you in any way we can. You sooo deserve it!

Thanks for always being there for me!

Love Stevie
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hope your dtrs eye gets better quickly.
So sweet about your DH! {{{ }}}
Have a nice week.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa. I'm new to your journal. I've heard through the grapevine that you are seeking home improvements through "Extreme Home Makeovers" and I wanted to wish you luck in your endeavor.  I have read some of your entries and have to say I'm so sorry about your situation.  You seem like such a nice lady and I'd like to come back and get to know you better.
My journal is private. But, I'll add you as a reader and you can come visit me anytime.  
Nice to meet you...Pam

Anonymous said...

Kevin has had a stye on his eye. So nice to hea ryour hubby and you getting on so well

Anonymous said...

awwwww that was so nice of your hubby to write those kind loving words. I can tell he loves you very much. I know that video is gonna be awesome too. (((((((hugs)))))))))))
Love ya,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Yea next time you are going to be going to Newport Aquarium with us! We had fun, but it was way too packed and I am sure you would have thrown a fit..lmao. Andddd, I am glad that we finished the video tonight! I had fun! And laughing at you rambling on..lol. Love ya

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Awwww bless your hubby :-)  How sweet of him to write all that stuff.  How weird about your daughters eye ~ how did she get scratches on it??!!  Very odd.  Hope your ok today xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

h