Tuesday, January 23, 2007

........in search of my friend! :o(


For the graphic group that I am in, this is for all of you! ;o)



Good morning. I tried to go to a friend of mine's journal this morning and tried to reply to her email. Please, write to me! Ok? Using my journal was the only way I could think of to maybe get a message to you. :o)
Day 6......my husband wouldn't let me go to the ER, because he did remind me of something that had happened to me at the ER more then once that I forgot about...that I DO NOT want to happen again! I just forgot how ignorant this hospital is when it comes to fibromyalgia pateints. And with the "new" doctor that I have now...(he doesn't treat fibro) who knows what he would do as well. What happened was, I went in for my pain, was crying, and needed some kind of relief. Well, they seen me as someone that "looked" fine on the out side, and someone "wanting" something for pain! So...they threw me in the nut house! :o( It happened more then once! Just because I look "normal" on the out side! That just goes to show you how ignorant and backwards our hospital and doctors are! And that is why I say I hate going to our ER! The samething happens with my new doctor as well. And no...there isn't any other doctors around here that will accept my insurance that treats the fibro. Only my old doctor! I miss him so much. He moved to Toledo...all the way to the top of Ohio. :o(  I'm trying to think of what my choices are. This is day 6 with the same that I've talked about, no need to repeat. My eyes are blurry now, and having troubles seeing far away, well like from where I'm sitting at my computer to the couch in the living room! Not good.
Last night, my husband just held me. He is very worried and doesn't know what to do to help me. He told me that he wants to take all of my pain, and put it in his body. :o( God bless him. He doesn't get headaches, so he has no idea what I'm experiancing. He came in here with me while I just sat in my bed and held my hands. He's been so supportive. He said he doesn't like what he sees, but he didn't mean it in a bad way. Which I didn't take it that way. I probably look like a ghost. I'll take a picture and post it and see. And I know I'll get your honest opinions.
My eyes do still feel like they're bleeding, and my whole body is in so much pain! When I woke up this morning, I really didn't know what day it was or really where I was...lol. I shouldn't laugh, I guess. I did just lay there for a bit and looked around.
I need to go now.
Thank you all for your comments and emails. Gods blessings to all of you.




19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful husband, so blessed that you do. {{{ }}}
Praying for you.
Hugs & love,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

we drive to another town to a hospitall becuase ours sucks too!!!!!!!!!!! Im so sorry I wish you had a better help around there.

Anonymous said...

I know what ya mean Lisa!  I'd drive to another hospital in another town.  It's so great how supportive your hubby is.  I'm praying for ya.
Hugs,
Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I'm so sorry you are still hurting.  How close are you to the Cleveland Clinic?  There is a wonderful dr. there, he is the department head of the entire unit of Dr. Calabrese.  Is it something that you would be able to do?  He changed my life, I had pain like you are describing and seriously this man helped me.  I just think that you need to get different meds, you need to get someone to help you start from scratch, evaluate everything you are on now, work with your present doctor and if he isn't familiar with FM then he can at least write a diagnosis and tell him THIS IS what you should and shouldn't be taking and doing etc.  He changed everything I was on, all my pain meds, my sleep meds everything, even the meds the neurologist had put me on from the Cleveland Clinic and they work hand in hand together there so maybe if that is something you could do?  I am not sure where you live, I just know that you mentioned Ohio, doesn't sound like you live in Ohio but maybe a state close by where you could take a day and make the trip.  It would be so worth your time if this man could help you.  If he could change your life and relieve you of some of this pain you are in wouldn't it be worth it?  Omg I feel so sorry for you and you have been in my prayers constantly.  I know your pain at least I think I do, we all feel pain differently but I have been in horrible pain and the night goes by so slow and the days run together.  Hang in there. ((hugs)) Charmaine

Anonymous said...

I hope your friend gets your message.  If you are having blurry vision in addition to headaches and your deep pain, you need to call your dr. asap, or you may need to take a chance and go to the ER, but can you go to a different hospital?? Iknow where I am I have several to choose from. Blurry vision may mean something much deeper, please contact your dr. even if he doesn't know about Fibro (which many don't know much about it because it's so, well you know, hard to diagnose, treat and so on.)
Love
Ang

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((LISA))))))))))))))))))))))))))I feel for you and wish I could do something to take the pain away from you.You do need to go to the Er,maybe like the other comment said,go to a diffrent hoisptal or like the 2 comment wa saying,to try Her doc out.You need some relief and you need it now.It makes me want to cry,seeing you in so much pain.You do have a caring husband.May God bless you and take your pain away from you.You have so many people here in J-land who love you so much.Your in my prayers.Please DO SOMETHING!!!


http://journals.aol.com/hugsdoodlewacky/Mandy

Anonymous said...

Wish you'd go to the doctor, hon. I know how hard it is with Fibromyalgia. My hubby goes through the same thing. Doctors always think he's just wanting a high. You're blessed to have such a caring, supportive hubby. Hope you find your friend.
Hugs, and love too.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK
         http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY

Anonymous said...

If you go to the ER the Doc there will call your OLD Doc to get your history.  They usually like to do that.  So bring your old Doc's number with you and any old history with you.  If you are that bad that it is causing confusion, you need to see the Doc.  
No questions asked.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Come on, seriously, we all know that you have more than one friend, how is anyone to know who you are talking about! lol, love ya and miss ya, Rhonda

Anonymous said...

I'm here, hun!  I have made my journal private, but I have been playing around and am able to add people individually.  My mail is also open to you too.  I hate that you are still in pain.  It's not uncommon to have blurred vision with migraines, but this is continuing for too long, and its scary.  PLEASE, I beg you, seek medical help.  I don't want you to hurt anymore.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww Lisa, hope things get better for you, I hate seeing how sad you look in those pictures, I care about you, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

oh lisa i'm so sorry you are in so much pain right now.
i myself have been going through some joint pains that leave me up at night and my mom mentioned something about fibro.
and you know what when i was at the doctor trying to describe how i have pains she did look like me like i was only trying to get some meds....its pathetic how people treat people who just want some relief for their pain.
feel better
and take it easy
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

Lisa I do hope that you feel better soon. I am so glad that your husband is there for you. You are lucky. Lets think some good thoughts and maybe they will bring a smaile to your face! LOL 1. you are still here 2. your husband is here for you 3. all of us in j land are here for you 4. clean hair is over rated.... just tell everyone that you are letting the natiral oils condition your hair! LOL did I see a smile on your face?
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I do hope you get some relief soon from this pain. Praying for you. (((((((((hugs))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I am sorry you are having all this pain.
Can you call your old DR. and tell him to give your new DR. the heads up on you.
You need some pain meds.
I will say a prayer for you.
I sure wish I could help.
Even though you aren't feeling well, you still look beatuiful.
I am glad you husban is there for you.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

You look very tired and in much pain.  {{{hugs}}}
Lori
http://journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/DustyPages

Anonymous said...

I'm late reading your entry, but you look so unhappy - I really hope today is better.
Guido

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you are in so much pain, i hope and pray you get some relief soon. im not going to say you look a million dollars in your pics, you look in pain and you are suffering i wish i could give you a hug and make it all go away for you.
love and hugs
katie