Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I had a pretty good day!


Good morning! :o) I do hope that all of you are feeling alright this morning. :o)
As I thought, I'm feeling what I did yesterday! :o) Oh well! lol I just had to! :o) Being stuck in the house made me do it! lol Kidding! :o) I had a few errands I needed to get done, and I asked my daughter if she could go with me because I honestly shouldn't be driving or just being alone anymore. Well, I forgot that she had a couple of classes yesterday. So, I went ahead and drove anyway. I felt strong enough to do it. But, I knew when I got home, I'd need to hit my bed! Whew! I needed to go to the store to get some stuff for me. Since I have the food card, I'm the only one that can use it. I don't get much at all, but enough for the month. I buy food for me. I'm on a diet because of my cholesteral, so I eat a bit different and sometimes at different times. :o) So thats what I did! :o) And got a few other things that I needed as well. :o)
Since I've been in alot of pain lately, well, all the time, I was putting my things up, and I just happened to look up and seen the salon! :o) Hey! I had an idea!

After I was done there, I went over to the salon and had my hair washed, trimmed and styled!!!! :o) I called my daughter to let her know what I was doing so she would worry! Well...lol...that got my hair done so I didn't have to do it when I got home! LOL I thought that was a good idea! LOL :o) That made it so much easier for me that way, and took so much more off of me that way! lol :o) Plus...you've got to see my new do! I love it! I'll post a picture of it as soon as I can get it back to the way she had it! :o)

My daughter just thought that was so funny that I did that! LOL Well, I'm still a dork according to her! LOL :o) Too funny! I told her, wait until you're my age! LOL :o)
I made it home before she left to school. So she was able to help me get my things in. I seen this cute pink shirt that just reminded me of her, and it was real cheap, so I got it for her! :o) I just couldn't pass that up. ;o)
After things were put away, I took a nice hot bath! I was able to get in...and almostcouldn't get out, and it was a fight to the finish! LOL And I won! lol I got out! :o) And oh wow.....I used the CanyonSun that Angie sent me...I LOVE IT!!! Wow! Wonderful! My skin feels great! And I smell good too! :o) I got in bed and boy did I relax! Whew! That was nice! :o)

My husband came home, and I told him all about what Angie had started and what j-land is doing and I showed him....and he couldn't believe how nice everyone is! :o) I always talk about my j-land friends, but he just thought yea....sure...whatever! lol He's changed his tune now! :o) He's a bit leary about believeing others until he see's proof anymore, and so am I...but he seen it and now he's now really on it to get this video done! YAY! :o) I wonder if I can do it in the dark? I do have a thing on my camcorder for night vision. hmmm! Tonight would be about the only time we could do it. I'll try and see how it comes out. ;o) I'm just so glad that he's really in to it like he is now! Seeing is believing! :o)
Wish us luck! :o) Next is to find someone to be the camera person. :o)
Going to go now! :o) Hands are cramping! Take care! :o) Thank you all so much for all that you have done for me and my family! God bless all of you! :o)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got your hair done! :)
I hate going alone too, but I have no choice.
Have a lovely hump day.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

I love to get my hair done. I am also getting ready to go soak in a nice hot bath before I start my running around.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see your new do and girl get that video up for us too here. IM so glad you had a good day you deserve it

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

good for you on the new do. can't wait to see a pic. ((((((hugs)))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I'm on your alerts now, girl!  And you are so gonna get that make over!
xo,
Nancy
http://journals.aol.com/nhd106/Nancyluvspix/entries/2007/01/09/odd-fruit/1353

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((LISA))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))I am so happy you got out and did some things for yourself,but,glad you made it hom safe.I worrry about you.I think your daughter should do the video.If we lived closer,I would help you out.I hope you have a nice day today.
http://journals.aol.com/hugsdoodlewacky/Mandy/

Anonymous said...

I love seeing how happy you are. Your entry made me smile. Guess it's because I love people so much, and when my friends are happy. I am too.
Hugs, hon
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, Thanks for stopping by my journal and chatting.  You remind me of my sister liz, she had fibermyalga too.  i'm glad you had a good day too.  we did too. my mom, liz and i went to do the girl thing. went to lunch and shopping for alittle while. good family time.  hang in there, the lord will help you through if you just trust in him.  come by and chat anytime. thanks, kat http://journals.aol.com/xrottslady/katz-journal

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Great to hear you had a good day, Lisa.

Anonymous said...

you sound good... very good... and I am so happy!!!   I got my letter out today ::big ass grin::  Hoping!!!
love ya lady
d

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the video. I cant wait to see your new do. So glad you had a good day too. love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa!
Wow!  What a day you had!  I am so happy for you, you sound in such better spirits.
You have me wondering what you did to your hair, cut or color?? Hmmmmmmmmm, I will have to wait and find out.
I worked a split shift today, I cleaned tonight at the school.  I bust my ass...excuse the language, I am soooo tired.  I am going to soak in the tub.  I had a stress-ful Christmas, husband was in town (we are separated) and guess where he stayed?  Yes, with me.  Seems that my arthritis has flared up ever since then, stress isn't good for it at all.  I sure hope I can bounce back, but not so sure. I need to get on some embral maybe.
I will get letter out to Makeover show by the weekend.  I promise.  In Angies or your journal it said they needed to arrive by the 31st of the month.  I will keep my fingers crossed, hey my toes already are (hammertoes, arthritis, lol)
Have a good night.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

yea I will admit that what you did was freaken hilarious!! I love you mom and I probably would have done the same thing! lol

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I bet you felt really good after your hair done and that bath smelling all fresh and clean :-)  Why not pamper yourself ~ from the sounds of things you deserve it.

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife