Tuesday, January 2, 2007

It's hard to ask for help, and how do you do it?


Good morning all. Hoping everyone is alright today. :o) I got up too early this morning, 2:00! Wow! No messes to clean up, because my husband put the puppy on the back porch for the night. He has this doggie matt that heats up with his own body tempreture. Thats good.
Yesterday my daughter and I went to Meijer's. Oh it felt so good to breath in that fresh air! :o) Even though it was raining, I didn't care, I was out of this house! I got a new pair of jamies, a pair of jeans, and 2 shirts and 2 nice sweaters. Everything I got was on a clearance rack. So, it all cost me only $ 72.01! Very cheap for what I got! :o) I also wanted to go to Kohl's as well, but was too tierd. :o)

I'm still praying, of course. :o) But have added so much to them. ....in His time! When He feels that it's time! I will wait. The negativity is so unbarable here. I stll do not know what to do. He's home again today, and he goes back to work tomorrow, thats when I'm going to look around for place in town to live that are a type of an assited living. My nerves are shot I shake and get dizzy, and I can't think right, and I get so nervous when I'm asked a questioned if I answer it right or if he hears me or not.Who knows, I might have the strength to tell him today. I really want to tell all of my j-land friends how much I really love all of you and sticking by me with your help and support! Believe me, Thats helps so much, and more then you'll ever know.. ...So thank all of you for your emails, ecards, and comments....and God DOES bless all of us! :o)




17 comments:

Anonymous said...

it makes me worry and so sad when you are feeling as you are. I hope that God gives you an answer....please know ilove you!
lisa jo

Anonymous said...

aaww Lisa.. I'm sending good vibes your way... and some added strength.  You will make the right decisions I have no doubt.
love ya
d

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((Lisa)))))))))))))))))))
You are in my thoughts today and everyday. Be strong!!!  You will make it through this and be stronger for it.
 Love Ya
  Cindy

Anonymous said...

Have you confided in your daughter or anyother family member about what is going on? You should let one of them know, just in case. I hope and pray you find a place to live and that you have the strenghth to move. It worries me that your so unhappy in your own home. I am keeping you in prayer. (((((((hugs))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Sweetie,
I am praying right along side of you.  Praying that your needs are met and that you find some peace.

Stay out of Kohl's.  I was there on Tuesday and by the time I got home I was sick as a dog.  It has something to do with the UV lights there.  They were so bright.  I was in there for like ten minutes when I started to break out in a horrid sweat.  I was drenched.  I am still not better.  I find that stores that do not have their overhead UV lights covered are horrible.  These lights (especially sunlight) do something to trigger a flare.

http://www.the-scientist.com/article/display/13752/

Hugs, Lu

Anonymous said...

You are so right, in His time. Yes, keep praying, He will give you the right answers.
It's a new year, we all need to make changes for the better. :)
I will pray that things improve for you, & your health of course.
Please email me if you need someone to talk to or pray with.
God bless,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa...I'm sorry.
I can relate to this more than you know.
Sounds like when I divorced my husband 7 years ago.
I have no regret.
But should never had gotten married again.
I am separated now and my nerves are shot.
Glad you got out yesterday.
Back to work for me and I am so sore, seems my RA has flared up, stress will do that, but they don't care...or believe that fatique is a symptom of my disease,  they think I am lazy.
Hugs,
Donna

Anonymous said...

maybe you hsould wait to tell him tell you get a place or know  where your going or if you can get out. Im sure you can get into even a nursing home. I know they have ot take your check and leave you 40 to spend is the deal. If your check is not enough to cover the fee. thats not much but peace of mind may help you heal. then you can get back on track. Maybe there is an older residents living place. like we haev the pheonix house and brown proctor they are for the elderly and I think you live in the apartment on your own but its set up for handicapped. Now that I think the rent goes according to your income. Since really you can do somethigns on your own may be the deal for you. You may have ot get on a wiating list for that and if you share the info with him and have to wait too long he may really ride you about it

Anonymous said...

Hope it works out the way you want, Lisa.

Anonymous said...

I know there are places like that out there, and I hope you find the perfect spot for you.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I hope it all works out for you big hug vicky

Anonymous said...

Stress does make ones health worse..maybe it would be for the best.
I am sorry hon.
Hugs, Cassie

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Wishing you all the best luck , Hugs Lisa P.S. I'm here if you need me  XO

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I would wait until you know what you're doing and know where you are going before I said anything.  With his explosive temper, he may get totally ugly and nasty.   Keep praying....a door will open for you.  Glad you got out today.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Find a place first then talk with him seriously.  Be careful to get all your important papers together and hidden away so you can take them with you quickly.  BE CAREFUL.  When a woman tells a man she is leaving them it is THE MOST dangerous time.  Many women DIE.  So be careful.  This is serious.  But faith is strong for you and many prayers are going up on your behalf.
NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiprincess1/JumpingOffTheDeepEnd/

Anonymous said...

h