Saturday, January 6, 2007

~Up all night~


Hello all! :o) I do hope that you are not in any pains. :o) I've been in and out of my bed underneath the heating blanket to help my thighs and legs and hips. Then I'd try to walk a bit. :o)
This has been an eventful evening! This time, I wasn't the one he was pissy about! Yes! :o) About time. Just life in general! Whew! :o) He wanted to talk, so i sat and listend to him. Trying to show him how thats done! :o)
The puppy was playing on my bed, and layed down for a bit. He jumped dome and went inro the living room. By that time, he was done talking to me and went and layed on the floor and played with the puppy. :o) All of the sudden I heard him yell! Well, I can't just jump up, but I did get up to see what happened! OMG!! The puppy had bitten him pretty badly on his arm and it was deep! I freaked out! I don't want that to ever happen to my grandson! So...I think I know what he's going to do tomorrow. :o(
Moving on......
 


This is a bit hard to see, but I have dandilions growing all over my yard! This crazy wather has been messiny up with nature!

Well, now I'm up and not able to sleep. I guess I just have an over load on my mind. :o) I'm going to get off of here for now. I'm still to to relax! :o)


Thank all of you for your suportir ems l  God Bless you! :o)
 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I am up too...trying to activate cell phone I got son for Christmas...augh.
Sorry but had to chuckle about "chuckles" getting bit.
He deserved it...am I being to harsh.
I am tired and crabby.
Get some rest.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

you think hubby will get rid of the dog? Dont worry yourself sick over it....you worry about feeling better....somethings we can not control.
LOVE, lisa

Anonymous said...

A puppy like a child has to be taught how to behave, they consider "nipping" a part of playing, as they would do with their litter mates.
Hope your weekend goew well.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

any puppy at play willbite its not mean they just have sharp teeth you just have to show them its not allowed and without beating them. . the weather has us all achy and the flwoers nuts

Anonymous said...

Lisa I hope all works out.. with your husband and the puppy... surely he was just playing.....
feel better my friend..
love ya
d

Anonymous said...

oh no i hope you got some rest
i hope things are ok with the puppy...puppies play and dont know better...but that would be awful if your grandson got bit
keep us posted
<3, em

Anonymous said...

My hip has been bothering me as well. I swear I am falling a part! LOL Puppies will be puppies.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Puppies will bite when they play...my kitty cat does that sometimes too and I have to keep her away from people when they come over. I hope he's ok.  I always say a prayer for you when I come here. : 0  Love and hugs, Shelly

Anonymous said...

h