Thursday, January 4, 2007

Just me

I've had to try my hardest to keep awake until 2:30 this afternoon. I was expexting a phone call from the hospital. They needed more information on me before the 8th of this month. Which took about a hal an hour! Geesh! That test on the 8th, is the one that I'm dreading the most. The one where they're going to put a tube down through my nose and all the way down to the bottom of my stomach and to the top of my colon. I can't be sedated because I'm not at all alowed to swallow. Oh Joy! So, I still don't know how this is going to work out, without me not hitting them! It's just a human reflex! Someone hurts you, you start swinging at them! That simple! So, I've got that to look forward to. :o) And on the same day, I have a neurology appointment as well. So, I'll have to bump that up a few days. I'd much rather go there any day then to have that nasty test done. I will get through it.


I'm not going to just piss and moan about it now. I'm a big girl! :o) (yeah right!) :o) I'm made the desicion to no more tests after these! And I'm very serious! If no one can find out whats going on from all of the tests that I've had, and some of them more the 3 times....what's the sense in it then? And no more medicines either! If they can't find anything that works, then forget about it....I'll take myself off of them and take vitamins and herbs! They're better for my body!
After all of these years..and I mean several years...of jumping through hoops.....and none of the things that they come up with are working....hmmmm! My turn to try! :o)
<sigh> uuuggghhh....Boy I could really use a nap right now! I'm so sluggish and just plain blahh right now! I'm still shaky and dizzy, but I could just sit and bed to rest. :o) Maybe I will. Oh great...almost time for "chuckles" to come home! :o(


Lisa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Hang on in there, let's hope they find something in those tests. Isn't it all fibromyalgia related? Probably stating the obvious...

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Idont blame you on ecan only take so muc htorture

Anonymous said...

i wish i was there holding your hand. i HATE it that you have to have that test done!
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you have to take that test, but please go through with it.  So much will be shown by having it done.  If I could go with you I would.  And if you think you can't control the natural reflexes to hit, inform them in advance so that someone can help you endure it.  Lots of love I'm sending your way today.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiprincess1/JumpingOffTheDeepEnd/

Anonymous said...

Lisa, wishing you good luck with the test, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I do not blame you for trying stuff on your own. I am not totally against the medical field, but I only go to doctors as a last resort. My mother think I am crazy, but then again she is a nurse. She said well there is  some stuff that you can do on your own! Anyway, I hope everything goes o.k.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom