Friday, January 12, 2007

~Me, and nothing more~


Good morning to everyone! In hopes that all are fine as well! :o) As always, I'm feeling the same! :o) The back, lower back, hips and my legs! I guess they feel they have to give me fits everyday now! :o) Let them...Isn't stopping me! :o) Used to their pains. :o) Have to be. ;o)
My daughter had early classes today. She came down the stairs and scared me! lol :o) I thought she was sleep walking again! LOL Whew! Just school! :o) My grandson is watching his Elmo dvd's...! His daddy puts in what he picks out! :o) I think I know the dialog to all of them now! lol :o)

I don't have much planned for today. I'm still working on the tape! :o) I'm also writing down things on paper for everyone to know how to pronounce what I have. It is hard to pronounce fibromyalgia, and my son has a hard time saying it. Along with my back illnesses. So, I'm going to help out by getting them down on paper for all to pronounce them. :o) I still have a time with them as well! :o) They are hard to say! :o)
I made beef and noodles last night for dinner. :o) I had the beef in the oven all day, and put the noodles in, then I aske for help for the rest of what ever others want to eat with it! :o) I think I works out better that way, and, I don't have to put myself in too much pain just for something that I know someone can help with! :o)
It was raining again this morning when I got up! Geesh....when will it stop? :o) Ohio weather! At least it's 48 degrees out! :o) It's dark and gloomy out too. But...that doesn't mean that I'm dark and gloomy feeling! :o) Nope! :o)

I also really want to thank you all for sending letters in to ABC in our behalf! Honestly, you don't realize what that means to me and my family! I just can't believe how many friends that have come togther to help! And I thank you all from my heart! :o) I would love to be able to send all of you thank you cards for this! :o) I can feel the love that comes from all of you! Everyday, I thank the Lord for His help.....and how He has lead all of you to help my family! How wonderful to see His work in action! :o)
I am just overwhelmed with the kindness that I'm recieving! :o) Like I always say, This is me....I don't change for anyone! :o)
Well...I do need to get a few things done! :o) So...I need to get off of here then! lol :o)
Thank all of you for your emails and comments! :o) God bless you all! :o)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to say Good Morn & hope you have a nice weekend. {{{ }}}
Sugar

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

OH IM so praying your get this done!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you hear from them soonafter your info is in too!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just know that everything will work out for you! I use to know all of my childrens videos by hart too.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hi and thanks for your comment on my poem, hope you have a nice weekend.
Deb
http://journals.aol.co.uk/drb1064/whatever

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Thank you so much for your kind words, you have no idea how much they meant to me. I will always have you in my thoughts and prayers. The beef and noodles sound nice.
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

Hope you get selected for the Makeover, Lisa.
Have a good weekend :-)

Anonymous said...

I remember ELMO, my oldest son loved it!!!  I am sending my 2nd letter out on Monday, I would like to keep them rolling if possible.
LOVE YOU
Ang

Anonymous said...

hope that tommorrow is a good day for you.

take care
stacey xxxxx

Anonymous said...

the weather here is insane but i hate the snow so i will take it.
XO XO lj

Anonymous said...

no thank you card is needed, we are more then happy to help you. you have alot of people here in jland who love and care about you. (((((((hugs)))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you, Lisa.  LOL..Elmo has been around for so long.  My son is 23 and absolutely loved Elmo when he was small.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

We all love you sweetie!
Have a good weekedn.
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Even though I've only been introduced to your journal for a few days I think you are an inspiration to us all.  Your optimism shows no bounds and certainly comes across in your journal.  I can see why prounouncing those words can be a problem I'm not doing too good at it lol

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon...have a great weekend


Astra!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/astra1547/astrasjournal

Anonymous said...

h