Sunday, February 4, 2007

~Boycotting~


Well, tonight I read one of my friends journal and she is very upset! The drama that is going around in the graphic making communinity is plain childish!
It has now gotten to the point to where she is going to go private! :o( Is that fair? NO! If it's the same person thats doing it again that was doing it before needs to get over herslef! To you; "You are not all that!" I've decided to boycot your journal and your graphics because if you chose to act in such a manner to chose to act in a grammer school way, then I do not want to associate with such a person! I'm an adult, not a child!

It's obvious that you won't care about my decision because you certanly don't care about others feelings! How about trying to stand in their shoes for a day, and see how it feels like! I doubt if you would! You being so full of yourself, having photo's of you all over your journal, you can't see past that! How sad! So, you find someone that you know that everyone likes, and start picking on them and harrasing them! And why? To stroke your ego? Thats all I can come up with!
Maybe the next time you decide to start more drama in J-land; you might want to remember how WE ALL do stick together! No one goes for someone that just get their kicks from picking on someone!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah it seems to happen about once a month

Anonymous said...

I agree in every word you have said. I for one would love to know who it is thats giving our friend a hard time.Although i am pretty certain i do not read this persons journal anyway.. but way to go Lisa... I hope you are doing ok.
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

I think I know what this is about, Lisa, and it's below contempt. Well done yourself.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Lisa. You said it all girlfriend. It upsets me also that there is always someone trying to put another down. This is suppose to be a community of friends, of a new family that we all can share. I never put anyone down here in Jland. This place means too much to me. (((((((((((((Big Hugs)))))))))))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hey.......like I said last night!  We got her back!  That's all that matters!!  This person or persons need to knock it off!  real life has enough drama....don't need the crap here, too!
Hugs,
Gina

Anonymous said...

some people dont' have anything better to do than to knock others v

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I don't know who you are talkng about but you go girl!
Xo
Donna

Anonymous said...

I think people need to get a grip! I am glad that you are standing up for your friend.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

good for you! Standing by our friends is  important. It saddens me to see all the childishness that is sweeping through our wonderful community. I hope your friend knows what a blessing you are to her. I DO!
Hugs, love & prayers
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY

Anonymous said...

I just read her journal before yours about the drama.  I don't know who is causing the drama and I hope I'm not a reader of the drama queen's journal (I read alot of them).  If I found out I am a reader, I wouldn't be reading it any longer.  Life is full of drama as it is.  We don't need more of this nonsense.
Hugs,
Dana

Anonymous said...

Well said.

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

{{{{Lisa}}}} thank you... so appreciated but not necessary.. I love you girlfriend.. you mean the world to me!!
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

i know you are talking about Donna but i dont know who has upset her..whoever it is, that person can personally KISS MY ASS. I get sick and tired of this bullshit when i started a journal to heal, not to fight. Awful people, everywhere! LOVE YOU,lisa

Anonymous said...

Well, I missed it!  Whatever it is, I missed it again.  Sounds like I should be glad! lol  Love you lots!  Shelly