Friday, February 2, 2007

Nothing important, really


                          Good morning all! :o)
Yesturday I had an appointment at the Human Services to reinstate my medcaid and food card. Which seems to take forever! :o) I found out that next month, they are giving us the rest of this month to pick from "3" insurance groups! 3! Thats it! And if none of my doctors are not on them, then I HAVE to change doctors! Uh! :o( Thats a bit screwed up now! And, you don't get a list with the 3 insurance groups of doctors until you chose! Thats just wrong! So, you won't know until you make your decision! ggggrrrr! The government always has to do something to screw everything up....and no, this is not a free country here by the way!

While I was there, I asked about this program called Passport. I've called about it before, and I was told that it was for people that were 60 years old, or older! I had my case working looking for me then what is there out there fo me? Since I'm in the middle of all kinds of help, I'm not 18 and under, I'm not with Hospice, I'm not 60 or older, and I'm not terminal! Where does that put me at? It took her awhile, but she found something! Yessss! There is somewhere I actually fit! There is a Passport for people in my age group (43) in Ohio, (not sure about other states yet). I fill the papers out, send them back to her and it will take about 30 days to process. ;o) I knew that there had to be something out there for us that are in the middle age group. I just wasn't in the mood to just sit there and listen to excuses's ....so I kept going, and asking all kinds of questions! Finally she might have gotten tired of me and she went to another lady and came right back in with everything I needed! Just like that! :o) When it seems she could have done that in the first place! Geesh!

I came home, and I was so weak! My legs wear trembling! I wasn't on them for very long. I sat in bed for awhile, and then I heard the mail come. I got my S.S.I. check. I went to the store and cashed it and picked upsome things that I needed. I was almost out of my laundry soap. I don't want that to happen! Then, I came home and my son was here off of work. He carried the stuff in for me. :o) I got my pj's on, and just crawled into bed and had to rest! I was having alot of problems with them yesterday. Visual as well! I had a night gown on, and my daughter and I were in the kitchen. My legs were hurting, and I just pulled my gown up just to look at them, no biggie. And whoa...I have no idea what it was, but I had these red "lines" all over my whole legs! They kind of looked like veins in a way I guess. My daughter just said, "OMG Mom, get in bed!" Well...thats what I was going to do anyways! That scared me! I've never seen anything like it before! I'm thinking...Now what? The next time it happens, I'm going to grab my camera and get pictures!

So, my day was spent in bed. Which I really do not like to do! I don't know how many old movies I watched yesterday! :o) lol :o) I even gave Jeremy some money because he was going to a store, and I wanted to get the movie, The Producers! lol I just love that movie, it's too funny! :o) But, they were sold out! Oh well. :o)
While in bed, I did sit there and I did my best at writing down what all I have, illness wise. I'm going to write them in here and if I've repeated any, just over look it. :o)
Degenerative spine, Colitis, Dysplasia, Stomach ulcers, a fatty liver, Palpating heart, 2 heart attacks that started but they stopped by me laying down ( I can't remember what kind it was), High cholesterol, Seizure disorder/ Myoclonic seizures, Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporisis, Bursitis in both hips, Spurs on my pine, Tumors on my spine, No reflexes on my limbs, IBS, CFS, RLS, Parasomnia, Hypersomnia, Face disfiguration because of a poorly made denture, Hyperglocemic, TMJ, My whole body is numb, Migraines, Facial pain, Scoleosis lumbar, Urinate and bowel problems and ware depends, and the use of my hands are going away.
I know that I've forgotten some. But, thats most of it. So, like I said, if I repeated anything, just let me know and skip it. :o)

Today...I'm just glad that it's Friday! :o) My daughter had to go to classes this morning. :o) It was snowing again earlier....ggrrr! But, at least it's warmer today, it's 25 out! Wow...nice and warm! No wonder I had to turn off my heating blanket last night! :o) lol
I'm still having problems with the computers, and I still can't get the printer to work...aaaahhhhh! So, my computer will only "let" me do certain things when "it" wants me too! Geesh...like it has a mind of it's own! lol Who knows! lol Well it's been acting like it! :o) I think I'll go now. I do need to rest some more today. My legs have a mind of their own too, and I'm not liking it one bit! I guess we're going to have to have a talk, just me and my legs! :o) And they better listen! :o) Hugs to you all! :o)


Thank you all for you emails and comments! :o) Gods Blessings to all of you! :o)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((( Lisa ))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Have a good day ;)
Ang

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{LISA}}}}}}}}}}
we are getting snow. I had no heat this morning but nowits fixed thank you God

Anonymous said...

i am happy the lady found something for you!  thats great.  i cant believe they are making you switch your doctors now that stinks.  that system is really screwed up you should be able to know the doctors on each lan before you pick one.
hope all is well
hugs
noelle


http://journals.aol.com/rayne1123/ThewaysofRayne/

http://journals.aol.com/rayne1123/a-journey-through-my-second-preg/

http://journals.aol.com/rayne1123/photography/

Anonymous said...

you can fight the insurance and doctor thing, since your condition is so bad changing doctors could go against you. check with your doctor see which plan he accepts, or tell medicare you need your own doctor and they can ammend the insurance for you. it's done all the time here in PA. Hope your day is better today. ((((((hugs)))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I have been in and out of bed for two weeks now. I am with you on the the fact that you can only watch so many old movies! I do hope that everything works out for you!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I hope your benefits get straightened out and you don't have to change Docs.
Rest up today.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Read this and all I wished was that I could knock on your door, come in and give you a HUGE hug. Then I'd spoil you rotten, do whatever I could to distract you, from your pain, if such a thing is ever possible. Please know you are in my prayers, always.
Love
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/FROMBARBSSPIRITUALJOURNALS

Anonymous said...

My goodness when it's written down like that you are more brave and much more of a beautiful person than I could ever be.  You come across on the journal as a confident happy person xx ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))  That's insance about the insurers and doctors

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon:) glad you found a place that will help



Deb

Anonymous said...

i pay a huge amount for my medical insurance thru my job and we have a list we have to use to see doctors, i believe it is VERY common to be limited in who you can see.
I am glad you all didnt get any snow. I wish it would go away!
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa.
What bull shit with the insurance.
Seems to me you should just draw one out of a hat, you won't know your options til you pick one anyway.  Maybe you will meet a wonderful new doctor becaue of this.
Love,
Donna