Thursday, February 8, 2007

Just one of those days!


Good morning....for me, it's still good evening! I still haven't been to bed yet! uuuhhh!
Ok....my day yesteday just was one of those days you'd like to forget about or just sleep through! Well...I didn't and I couldn't! My husband was home again from work because he needed to work on his car. Well, I was in alot of pain. So, I was doing my thing to feel better, and minding my own business. My son and I did have a good talk though. :o) He has so much on his mind. My daughter's boy friend is moving out. He got an apartment here in town. The wedding is called off. I took two of my Dorvicets for the pain, and my grandson was already in my bed napping! :o) So, I crawled in bed and snuggle bunny snuggled up to me! :o) I get up, and I'd noticed that my husband had been in a bicthy mood all day! When that happens, we all try and stay out of his way!

My daughter and I were sitting here at the computer talking. My son comes down the stairs because he was going up north to go snow boarding! Just as he stepped off the stairs, my husband made and uncalled for comment to him, which then set him off! I didn't blame my son...it was not a very nice thing to say at all! It was like my husband had been trying all day to pick a fight with someone and he found somebody! :o( They got into it! Then he turned and was talking to me, and it had something to do with our talk we had earlier. My husband started yelling at the both of us! I told him to shut up because my son was talking to ME and not HIM and to stay out of it! My daughter was sitting on my walker, and she heard it all! Then my son went ahead and left. :o( Which more then likely spoiled his mood about going snow boarding. I took two vicodine's to calm my self down, because I was shacking ny then, pretty bad! My husband slammed out to the garage! I aske my daughter if I was taking him wrong and if her brother took him wrong as well? She said NO WAY! And she said that she was afraid that she would be next to be picked on! :o( And thats sad! :o( But I was NOT going to back down from him at all, because he had my stomach hurting so bad, and I thought that he isn't the only one in this house that has things on his mind....we all do! But he seems to think his is always worse then ares! And when he does that, it really makes me mad real quick! He'd asked me yesterday if "I" ever felt my legs hurt this certain way!? HUH? I just gave him a look to kill! Becasue he was complaining about it! And then had the nerve to actually ask me that! :o( gggrrr! I told him what in the hell do you think I live with everyday of my life, and will continue to do so? That pissed him off! He gave me that look, so I just turned around and walked away from him! I took two more Dorvicets. I as sitting in bed "trying" to relax and help my pain. Then I just started to icth! All over! I thought that my nerves gave me hives again! That happens, when I really get upset, I get hives pretty bad! I was even put in the hospital for a week before because of them....yes, I was married to him then too! They were on my feet to the top of my head and in my mouth and throat! So, I try not to let him get me upset too much...but, he still can do it in no time flat!

And then here he came! My heart sank to my stomach! It's no wonder I have ulcers! Good grief! He asked me if "I" thought he did wrong with my son! Uh! Oh hell yea! I heard what he said, and I told him from my mouth, and I said now how would you have taken it? And how would you have liked it? Well....that pissed him off! I told my daughter that was sitting in here with me, "the truth hurts....and if you don't want to know the truth, then don't ask me, because thats what you're going to get!" I felt like running away and so did my daughter! And thats no way to live! :o( I had the shakes so bad because of my nerves, and I'm NOT suppose to be PUT in that kind of situation because of my heart and alot of other illnesses I have!
I took two Benedryls because of the itching! I had all of that medicine in my system, and I couldn't even eat! He came in and asked me if I wanted to eat and I told him that I couldn't because my stomach was too upset and my ulcers were burning bad! :o( I have maalox to take, but I knew if I would have taken it at that time, it would have come right back up! I still haven't had anything to eat. And I'm on my second pot of coffee!
I asked him in the morning yesterday, to let me know which one of my credit cards had the most credit limit on it. And I also gave him more money to pay them all! Even though he has them, thinking that he's "Mister Bad ass", I still can use the ones he took, I have all of the reciets right here! After the incodent with my son, he came over to me, leaned down, got in my face, and asked me if I still need to know right then and there the credit card that had the most credit limit on it? I told him NO! He just needed someone else to pick on, and I was sitting in his leathal path! I told him that what I asked earlier, if he could let me know which card has the most limit on it, because I wanted the most paid on that one! But, he didn't give me the chance to finish what I was saying! My money and my cards! He just has to have some kind of control over me...so I think thats why he stripped me of them! They are mine and I do pay them all every month! I give HIM my money! I feel like I'm living with my abusive step dad! He was a drunk to! And treated me this way! After he got done asking me that question, he said in a louder voice, "Why do YOU look like I just beat you, or am going to beat you?" I told him that I'd rather he would have...because the bruises go away quicker...but what he was doing to me by verbal abuse doesn't go away! He didn't like that one either! But it's true, and thats what I told him! I told him that he grew up in a verbal abusive house as well as I did, and that he should know how it feels! He just looked at me, shook his head, and turned around and went back out to the garage! I turned around to my daughter and said good place for him right now!
And yesterday....in my graphic group, the owner, I seen that she now has her graphic journal private! She had written in one of her group emails that she deleted her journal, and has put her graphic joural private because of the disturbing happenings going on around J-land! Oh GEE! I wonder who that was geared at? As if!
The whole day was a slap in the face! Everytime I turned the other cheeck, it got slapped too! You know what? I'm pretty sore from it!
                           Yesterday
-All I wanted was to see which credit card had the most limit which would have the least amount to pay on it...so that I could have him pay it off.
-My stomach has been bothering me. Like I'm sick or something. I'm made to feel like I shouldn't say anything, so next time I won't....I sit close to you and make you sick, then you'll feel what I felt then!
-Sure! You want to come toe to toe with me, bring IT ON!
- Who pays for what around here?
- The lack of respect for all of us is really getting old...just grow up!
- My kids come first WAY before you, so leave them alone! They avoid you.....Please do me a favor, and ask them why!
I'm done!
Gods blessings to all of you!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hon,
You need to get something in your stomach, even if you drink some milk.
Sorry about the drama...we all have it, the one's who say they don't are full of shit!
Hope you feel better today.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Morning! :) I'm slowly turning my alerts back on.
Wanted to send lots of hugs your way.
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, sorry for what you are going thru.  Be sure to take something with those darvocet.  They are hard on the stomach.  I take them for pain too but they cause stomach upset.  If you took 2 of them that is why your stomach was burning, you really needed to get something in with that medication, if you have an ulcer you are just going to aggrivate it.  You are in my prayers, I hope things are calming down for you.  (((hugs))) Charmaine

Anonymous said...

I would so much like to open a can of whoopass on that husband of yours, sry but i would. How dare him say things like that to you. He needs to go to an anger management course right away. taking all the medication on an empty stomach is not good girlfriend. you are only making yourself feel worse by not eatting. I know I've taken enough of them to know that. I use Gaviscon chewables. Man they work great on burning feeling. ((((((((((big big big hugs))))))))))))))
Love,
Cindy xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lisa, hope you feel better today, sorry your hubby is'nt being nice to you, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how sorry I am to know you're living like this. I grew up in a home like this, so know how sick it can make you. Your husband needs to take anger management classes. It would help, but I doubt he'd go. Big hugs to you, hon. HOpe things quiet down so you'll feel better. Praying for you
Hugs, love & prayers too,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that these things happened to you. When I get really stressed out I sit on my bed and close my eyes. Now I block everything out and just take ery slow deep breaths. I wish I was there to give you a hug,
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

hope your feeling better and somedays dont you wonder if men have PMS !!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

sorry he was trying to pick fights all day
all that medicine would make me feel sick with coffee!!! maybe you should try a little soup or something???
i hope you are feeling better!
<3, em

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

 I know your pain. I'm in your corner with you on the bruiseing part just get it over with. ((((((((((((((((lisa))))))))))))))))))
 All My Love
   Cindy

Anonymous said...

Lisa, so sorry you are going through such horrendous times with the hubby, doubt he'll ever realize what he's doing to you and the kids with his terrible anger.  You have enough going on with your family and your health, sure don't need this again from him.  The day my husband took "my" credit cards away from me as if I was an incompetent child is the day he'd be out the door for good. Hell would freeze over before I'd let any man have control over me like that.  Just sorry you're are having to deal with this....take care of yourself....bless you.....Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

Bit of a turn-around, Lisa, I thought your hubby had mended his ways. Not, obviously. I just cannot get to the bottom of those silly J-land spats, try to stay well clear. Hope today was better, this sounded like the day from hell.

Be well,
Guido

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had a tough go of it. Hope the weather soon warms all up.
Hugs Barb  http://journals.aol.com/queenb8261/DiaryofaMadwoman/

Anonymous said...

If your itching, and you think it is from meds, your likely having an allergic reaction to one of them
Hugs
Ang