Thursday, February 15, 2007

Gee, try and guess what it's doing now? :o)

Hello! Yes, I'm still awake! Can you guess what it's doing now here? Hmmmm? I wonder! :o) I'll give you 3 guesses, but...the first 2 won't count! lol :o)
IT'S SNOWING AGAIN! :o) Does anyone want some? I'll be more then happy to send you some! :o) Not a problem! :o) I can't remember how many more inches on top of what we already have, we're suppose to get, but...no matter what, it'll be alot! :o) Good grief! :o)
Just thought I'd update you all on the snow business here! lol I'm the roving picture taking, video recording snow updater in this general area! :o) LOL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH {{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} you poor thing you really dont need more snow

Anonymous said...

LOL I should not say this, but i have been watching the weather channel and man it looks so nasty out there. However we are suppose to be in the 80's this weekend! Please dont hate me!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

no thanks, i don't want any more snow, lol. hope you don't get too much more. now go get some sleep. (((((((hugs))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h