Wednesday, February 14, 2007

~In slow motion~


So far this morning, I've been running in slow motion! I couldn't sleep once again last night. Up and down. gggrr. I went out this morning and took a few pictures and another video, but the video didn't load right again! I've taken a total of 6 video's now, and only the first one has come out right. :o) And I don't know why. Oh well. :o) Last night, my husband told me that he would take me out today so I can see the snow! :o) YAY! I get to get out of the house!!!! :o) Everyone else here just gets up and goes, and here I sit! I was kind of depressed because of that, because no one even offered if I wanted to go...and yes I did!

My husband and my daughter went out and he came back with a balloon and a heart box of candy for Valentine's day. :o) I didn't have the chance to buy everyone their cards and things. So, all I had was his and my grandson's cards! Everyone understood. If I get to get out today, I'll finish. :o)
I still have this headach I had from yesterday. I kind of had and up and down day I guess. Better now. ;o) So glad too! :o)

I realize I need to stay in the house and not go out to get vid's and pic's, but it give's me something to do. I hate having to stay inside the house all the time. Try it, stay in your house, in one room for one month and see how it makes you feel?
I know I'm in alot of pain, but I need fresh air too! If I'm going to be huting, why not hurt for a reason? Thats just how I see it. This is my life for the rest of my life! So, why now try something? Even though I know it will hurt me? Does that make sense?

I recieved 2 e cards this morning from one of my very good friends! :o) Boy was that nice to wake up to! :o) Such a very sweet person! :o) Thank you! :o) (if we can get out today, I'm sending the books out today!) :o)
I don't want this to sound redundant, so all I'll say is just that yes....I'm in so much pain right now! Yikes!
I'm so very tired too. My husband told me that for our aniverasry he's going to take me out for dinner tonight! Wow! :o) Thats rare for him to do! So I'm going to hop on that one! :o) And if it's my choise, he better be prepared! lol My favorite place! :o) I haven't been there in a long time. :o)
I'm going to go now. Thank you for the comments! :o) Gods blessings to all of you! :o)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not blame you! I saw an interview with Montel williams and he said that every step he takes causes him pain, but that he refuses to stay locked away. I think you should go out! Have a blast! I do hope that you have a great valentines day.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day Sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just have them bring you in a bowl of snow, go out when the flowers begin to bloom, will be like the begining!!!! Your to cute to freeze :)
Love
Angie

Anonymous said...

happy valentienes day to you . I know you get tired of being stuck in the house. It must be awful borning for you. Im glad you have the itnernet

Anonymous said...

so nice hubby gave you a valentine's gift. if you go out hold on and use that cane too. i use mine. i hope you have a wonderfu evening out with hubby. Happy Valentine's Day. ((((((((hugs)))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

happy valentines day lisa!!!
stay warm out there!
<3, em

Anonymous said...

HAPPY VALENTINES! {{ }}
I live in 2 rooms, & only get out once a week...but when weather is not good or I'm in "bad" pain I don't get out either, so I know. :(
Sugar

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a nice Valentine's Day and enjoy your anniversary dinner.  
Pam

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY and HAPPY ANNIVERARY too! sorry you are in so much pain and i do hope you enjoy your special day...Best Wishes!

Astra!

ASTRA1547@sky.com

Anonymous said...

Happy Valenine's Day and Anniversary mom!! Hope you have fun at dinner! :D
Love ya

Anonymous said...

Lisa, dropping by to say Happy Valentine's Day to you dear....Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Lisa - take care in the snow :-)

Anonymous said...

i hope you and your DH have a wonderful, happy V day together!! Love, lj

Anonymous said...

h