Monday, February 12, 2007

~Me~


I finally got some sleep last night! Yesss! About time.
My physical therapist came this morning. I really was not looking forward to that at all! I knew the pain I was going to be in!



There just are days that I wish I could open myself up, and get my own hands in there and rub the pain myself! Or, rip it out! My spine has been giving me the hardest time, then the pain goes down to my hips then my upper thighs.

I've been crying because of the pain....when she walk in this morning, she asked me what was wrong?! I just looked at her! She apoligised for asking that. There were even more cramping in my upper shoulders then I thought, and she found them. Joy! :o)

This picture really does look like what I feel like. And what I try to describe! That much pain! This is just what happens to my body when I don't get sleep and I'm under stress. Doesn't sound like anything that I've had happen to me in the last few days! lol :o) I wish! :o)

Nothing really has happened since I last wrote. I know, I know...I live an exciting life, don't I?! :o) Don't I wish?!
I did hear this morning that we're suppose to get 10 inches of snow, I hope that he's wrong! It's pretty balmy here too...36 degrees out...woo hooo, where's my shorts! lol
My home health aid should be here any minute. :o) So, I should get off of here. :o)
Thank all of you for you much need support these last few days and comments! Gods blessings to all of you! :o)




13 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hopr you feel better. {{ }}
We're suppose to get 5" here, BRRRR.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you got some sleep! No snow here, but I have been cold all day!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

WELl I am atleast glad you got some sleep but I sure wish the pain would end. have you searched for some of thoes marijana studies they say they ar doing wonders for constant pain suffereres . Maybe there isa protocol test in yoru area

Anonymous said...

So sorry you have to go through all this pain on a daily basis dear, wish there would be amedical miracle for you and others who have the same pains;problems that you have.  Even with your pain, you keep a strong, psoitive attitude and that is good. Keep the snow your way,,,,have had all of that I care to enjoy (lol) for a lifetime....Bless you....Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

YAY that you got some sleep! But no good that you're in so much pain. Keep looking up, you continue to be an inspiration to us all.
Sorry for not being around at all lately. First I was busy beyond belief, and now I'm getting no alerts! It never ends, does it? lol have a good start to your week!

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

Glad you got some sleep finally.....   hope the snow stays away.
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

i hate it when you are in pain. I hope you are able to rest tonight and we dont get the snow.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

10 inches of snow!  my kids would love that!  Gettingnmixed bag of stuff here in PA.  I hope you are feeling better!!
Hugs,
Gina

Anonymous said...

10 inches of snow, yuck. hope you don't get it. so glad you were able to get some sleep. have a nice evening. ((((((hugs)))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I am sorry you are in so much pain.
I am glad that you got some rest.
We are supposed to get pounded with snow also.
Son and I are both hoping for a snow day.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I hope you feel better, I hate hearing you are in pain, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

lisa,
feel better and do try and stay warm
take care of yourself
<3, emily