Sunday, February 11, 2007

To each their own???


Good Afternoon! It's taken me awhile to get to my journal today.
Again.....I was up all night last night! I still haven't slept yet or had a nap! Wouldn't that be nice? Pain level; Way over the top now!
I've already taken all that I can to try and help my pains, and so far, nothing has taken the edge off!
Part of my life. Which I really could live without.

My husband and I watched our grandson all night last night! :o) They went out for the night for Valetine's day. Because on Valentine's Day is our 21st aniversry! :o) Our grandson is such a sweety! :o) He is such a good baby! He is so lovey....thats one of my little nicknames for him, lovey! :o) snuggle bunny, I could go on and on! :o)
I am so very weak right now....it takes so much to push down on the keys to type! lol Geesh! :o) I was talking to a friend of mine earlier, and she said that she is expecting a snow storm where she lives...well, I got to thinking and if she gets it, then that means that we would get it first! So, I got the weather channel, and yeppers, we will be getting one first! :::sigh::: I asked my husband to get some gas in my car just in case.

I don't like to be unprepared when we have storms. Especially with my grandson living here. :o)
Well, once again, I did something very wrong and pretty stupid again yesterday. To me....ever since I've joined this graphic group, thats all I've seemed to be doing! Huh! Believe me...no one knows how sorry I am! It was a mistake that anyone could have made! And, I'll tell you what....I found out who my real friends are! Because I got a nasty letter from someone that I thought was a pretty good friend, and I guess I was wrong! Someone else and I were talking, and that was who was suppose to be talking, not her and I! I'm staying in the group. If the other members do not like me and do not like it, too bad! Because once again, I thought they were my friends! I'm finding out alot this way! How about that! You can find out so much through such little things such as that. Which was none of her business anyhow!

Oh well...I still don't know whats going on, but I know that 2 very special friend's of mine has been very hurt by what ever it is. Which does affect me because I feel so bad for them.
Moving on.........
With all of this stress and no sleep for the last few nights has really effected my body big time! :o( I've ran out of things to do to even take the edge off. I did have a wonderful surprise today! My best friend came over!!! YAY! :o) I haven't seen her in sooooo long! :o) I miss her so much! :o) I was in alot of pain, but I did my best to visit the best way that I could! :o) She had today off....that was a shock...lol...and she had a few hours that she could spare! :o) It was nice! :o)
So, after she left, I just went ahead and got on here. There's nothing else that I'm able to do. And, I'm home alone, so I'm staying in one room. With my luck...lol...you just don't know what might happen! lol :o) I've been known to trip over just a pattern in the carpet! lol :o) Thats true! lol
This has been one of the warmest days in awhile...it's 25 degrees out! Wheew!
I miss one of my friends as well. Since I was up all night, and all day, I looked for her and couldn't find her. ( no, not out side here, on line :o) ) When I'm done writing this, I was going to leave her a graphic that made me think of her. :o) I think she'll like it too. ;o) Just missed her. :o)
I also would like to say this: to all of the people that do know me, know that I would never do anything to ever hurt anyone, send an email that was wrong on purpose, or anything bad on purpose...thats the way I am! What you see/read/hear is me! Thats it! I haven't changed, and I will not change for no one! Because thats the way I am! Ok? To some people, I may come off as odd....but I don't really care if I do, I go to the beat of a different drummer! And I like it that way! :o) Because thats who I am! :o) Take it, or leave it! :o)
Gods blessings to all of you! :o)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know this storm is hitting us from the south so it may hit us first!!!!! then hit you since it for some reason is coming up from th egulf. BUT you need to be prepared like you say. You know I tink your so special I wish you were not getting hurt too. i wish I could wipe your pain away.
I sure hope you get some sleep becuase it makes your body week and cuases more pain

Anonymous said...

hugs lisa

hope you get some sleep soon

love stacey xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I know that you will be fine when the storms hit! That is so cool that you will watch your grandson. Our childrens Grandparents NEVER watched the children. Not even if we wanted to go out to eat! They are so luck to have you guys. I know that you will get some rest soon.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

That is cool about your grandson. And let those not worthy of you roll off your back, they are not worth the stress.
Hugs
ang

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're in such pain. Bet having your grandson helped a little though. Children are just so precious. I can be feeling down and one of my grandchildren can show up and I'm all smiles. Kids just have that effect on me, probably you too.
Praying for you, my friend.
Hugs
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're having such a bad time right now.
The stress doesn't help! Leave it sweetie, let it be. Doesn't help to keep rehashing it in your mind. Take it to God & leave it there. :)
I love you my dear friend & I am here for you.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

HEE HEE.....this was me-----> "I was talking to a friend of mine earlier, and she said that she is expecting a snow storm where she lives..."  It was *so* nice talking to you on the phone!!  I love ya girl!!!  I was glad to tell you of my impending doom- the snow storm- to get your mind off stuff.  I hope your storm isn't as bad as the talk here! ugghh!  I'll talk to you again soon!
Hugs,
Gina

Anonymous said...

Its a pity the trouble makers can not leave good people alone. Most of us come on for pleasure and for company. I love the graphics on your Journal and as you know i have asked if i could use them. Theres talent in your graphics group, its a pity its members dont look to encourage rather than cause trouble for your self and others.I hope you have found some relief for the pain.
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
It is snowing here right now (Detroit) but supposed to be light.
We are supposed to get hammered on Weds. morning.
Son is already hoping for snow day.
Have a good day.
Love,
Donna