Saturday, February 17, 2007

I slept last night.


Good Morning. :o) I put 2 entry's in this morning....alot on my mind. ;o)
I was able to get a few hours of sleep last night! Yesss! :o) That helped! :o) When I woke up....the pain in my spine, hips and legs were so unbareble, I cried. My husband was sleeping on the couch and I woke him up. He asked if I was ok, I told him no, I wasn't. It felt as if I'd lost my legs already. I keep my cane at my bed, then I can walk to my walker. I could barely even get to my walker, and it's in this room! Geesh! Just a few steps!

Well, I made it to my walker and got myself to the kitchen and turned my coffee on. And getting up those stairs were a miracle! Before I even got up and out of my bed....I prayed to God for His help and strength that I needed for the day to get by.
I am still in alot of pain. I think I'm in an axacerbasion. (sp) And tonight, my husband and I were going to go to Red Lobster for diner! Honesltly, I'm not all that sure I can make it! My favorite place and having to pass onit?! :o(

Oh well....there are other times. :o) There's also carry out as well. I might ask him about that. I don't know, because I'm not able to sit at the kicthen table anymore now either. I'm losing so much more. acceptance.
Well, yesterday I got to bed and was able to get  2 hours of sleep. Woo Hoo! :o) It felt so good to be horizontal! :o) It feels like I'm under water or something.
I do things to try to bore myself when I'm up all night, and that hasn't worked. Because now, I'm begining to like it! LOL :o) Geesh! LOL So, I'm running out of idea's! LOL Except for the one that someone said about drinking! :o) Now that I almost did! Get a little Jack, and kick back with the heating blanket and a book, and see what happens! :o) Maybe also warm Jack up too! ;) <---evil grin! lol

I feel a bit sick as well. I was cold then hot yesterday as well. I'm not sure if it's the fibro or the no sleep thingy! Thats so hard to figure out. Well, it's been two days. I've been inside too. :o) I might have to go back out today because you'll never guess what it's doing??? SNOWING!!!! We got about 3 inches so far already! gggrrr Does it ever end?! :o)

See the yellow and green one, thats how I feel! LOL :o) I don't know if I look like that or not!
Well...I need to go. All of the sudden, I'm getting dizzy! Good Grief! If it's not one thing, it's another!


Thank you for all of your comments! Gods blessings to all of you! :o)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

so sorry you are in pain:( hope you have a good weekend

Deb

Anonymous said...

No Lisa,
You don't look like the graphic...
You are very pretty.
I have inch long roots, canceled my hair appt in Jan, couldn't get in until this week...
finallyt on Thursday...I look like a witch!
Glad you got some sleep.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

awwwww, i wish there was something i could do to make that pain go away. all i can do is pray right now for you, which i do everynight. ((((((((hugs)))))))))))
Love
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you got some much needed rest !!!!!!!!!!! I love Red Lobster !!!!!!! Hope you can go, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

OH fahter please let her go out and get out Please take awya her pain and thank you for letting her get some sleep

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Sorry to hear that the pain seems to be getting worse and worse. It might well be an exacerbation, hope it passes soon.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're hurting so much.  Take it easy.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you go out for dinner. I think that opnce you get out that you will feel better. Yummm Red Lobster! my grandmother use to make us hot todies. It is hot tea with some honey and lemon and about 3 teaspoon of Jack! That always put us out and fixed us up. I now make them for my children!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

did you make it to Red Lobster? I HATE hearing how much pain you are in Lisa. Wish i could make it all go away!
XO lj

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I hope you are able to get more sleep than that tonight and that the pain is much less.  I don't see how you manage, but I admire you for being able to keep your sense of humour!
Lori
http://journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/DustyPages

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you got some sleep but i'm sorry you arent feeling good
i really hope with the weather hopefully warming up soon it will help you!
<3, em