Sunday, February 18, 2007

Really need to talk


All day, I've been in alot of pain. I still feel that I need to hide it. I guess it's still from when I was first diagnosed and no one took it seriously. Thats a habit of mine that I have a real hard time breaking.
I've really had a hard time with my legs today. Not just for walking, but they are cold to touch! I have my long pj pants on and soks and a sweater! I'm nice and cozy! I was sitting in bed earlier with the heating blanket on and on my legs! Well...I touched my legs because they felt odd, and they were cold to touch! my knees were purple! I don't know what to think about this. I know it's poor circulation.

I got up and walked around the house, and made sure I tried to keep them active to warm them up. Nothing was working. But I keep walking every day to keep them active.
I don't like the feeling I have with them any more. I feel like I'm going to lose them any time now and all I want to do is lay in bed, with my covers over my head and cry! I know what I felt yesterday morning when I woke up, I truly did think I lost them then! I prayed to God to please not take them yet. I go to my neurologist March 9 for the EMG....I had to reschedule the last appt. because of the snow storms. I'm so scared.

I already know that it's going to happen, it;s the when that I don't know. and the unkown is the fear. My body has been in an exacerbation as well. I wonder when that will end?
Everything/pains are hightened big time! The only thing that I have left to take was some Vicodine. I had 3 left, and I took all 3! I need some kind of relief!
As you can see, I up still as well! gggrr! This pain has made my nerves shot! Well, what ever will happen, there's nothing that I can do about it. Just accept the things that I can not change. And coping with that one is so hard to do. This is so not easy to do. I think I ned to get horizontal!


Thanks for all the comments! Gods blessinsgs to you all! :o)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lisa, I feel your pain, my heart aches. I think you need to call & let the Doc know about the cold/purple legs TODAY.
Hope today will be a little better for you. {{{{ }}}}
In my thoughts & prayers.
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you sweetie and sending virtual hugs your way.

Millie :)

Anonymous said...

It just looks like there is something that could be done faster sooner for you with all we have now days to have you live like this is just something I hate t hinking about. I hope you get some relief. I wish there was some clinc or hosptial that you culd stay at that would get a move on seriuosly doing something for you.

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((( Lisa ))))))))))))))))))))))) There is so much unknown and I am sorry to hear this, I know your heart is breaking with worry. I wish there was something, anything I could do for you my sweet friend.  I just pray something pulls through for you. I just dont' understand why nobody can help you. :(
Love
Ang

Anonymous said...

If your legs are purple and cold, there is a reason.  You need to call the Doc and see him TODAY.  There could be a blood clot forming, or a blockage in your arteries.  If you have what's called a DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) you could have other complications that wouldn't be good, let me tell you.  Call the doc TODAY. ok?
Pam

Anonymous said...

I agree with the others, call your doctor right away and explain to him what is happening. I keep you in prayer. ((((((((((hugs))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I'm praying for you and I don't think you should run out of pain meds ever.  I"m so sorry you are feeling this way.  Please try to call Dr. Calabrese at the Cleveland Clinic.  He is the head of the dept. down there and he specializes in all of these type of problems.  He is awesome and I know he can help you, I just know he can.  In my prayers sweetie, please take care. (((healing hugs))) Charmaine

Anonymous said...

You know something Lisa...If you are having to take 3 Vicodin and they do not even help the pain, then seriuously...you need to go back to your doctor today and tell him this...and if he/she won't do anything, then it is time to change doctors...I am serious...you could OD on vicodin, not to mention any other drugs that you may have to take with it... PLEASE GO TO YOUR DOCTOR OR AT LEAST CALL HIM/HER...THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG.
GOD BLESS...
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

Lisa I would go to your doctor ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do'nt wait, make an appt today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Better see the doctor ASAP, Lisa, because you're in severe pain all the time. You can't let yourself be fobbed off. Insist on a full review.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that you are not having a good day. Just remember to not worry about tomorrow and what will happen. Just take it one day at a time. I do hope that you feel better soon.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

:(  Again..hope ur legs get better!! More so than now. And since you are sleeping, that is a good thing!! lol. Love ya Mom!!!!!
ur baby girl will be 22 tomorrow!! lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I am sorry you are so scared.
There are times in life that I have felt that I wished I could jump out of my skin.
Someone once told me not to worry about something until it happens.
Easier said then done.
Try and relax as stress isn't good for anyone.
Love,
Donna