Saturday, February 10, 2007

~Imagine~


I love what this graphic says! :o) It's so true. It's so much like my day was yesterday! Horrid, just horrid! But, things were worked out, and I'm back to doing the themes again in the graphics groups again. :o) Which makes me very happy. :o) It's fun for me to do. :o)
There were more of my friends that went private, and/or deleted their journals and it makes me so sad. I'm truly going to miss Jackie! :o( I even had one of my closets friends think I was mad because of what all went down! NO WAY! So sad. :o( That made me cry. Hopefully, I will be able to email my friends that have went private or have deleted their journals. I even miss AStra! And I still don't know what has happened, it all hit me yesterday morning. 

I really dreaded going to bed last night. My pain level was way of a pain scale! Nothing was helping me. I've been having a stomachache for a few days as well. I'm not really able to eat much. I woke up at 1:00! I had about 1 1/2 hours of sleep. gggrrr. I was doing it again....having sleep activity in bed! I just can't have this happen! It's too dangarous for me! I think I'll write an entry about this.
My legs, back and neck were hurting me and woke me up! :o( I was sitting on the edge of my bed...so I'm glad I woke up. Whew!

My very good friend of mine got her little care package that I sent out to her yesterday! :o) I'm so glad that she recieved it! :o) She hasn't been feeling well either and I just thought that it would help cheer her up! :o) She liked getting it! Wow! :o) I'm so glad! :o) I just put things in there that I knew that I would like, and we must be alot alike then! lol :o) And I'm soooo glad that the heating pad works for her back as well. :o) She means alot to me! :o) I can understand alot of the pain that she goes through. It hurts! :o( If I could, I would do the same thing for everyone with what we endure everyday of our lives. :o)

This graphic is to you "L"! :o) You're all I've had lately to talk to and I really appreciate it! :o) A big thank you! :o)
Today, no plans! In way too much pain! It seems that this day already has been at least 3 days in one! Of course when you hurt, get up too early, your days are going to be lllloooonnnngggg! I have a headach now along with all of the other pain. I'll just do what I always do...sit my big butt in bed. After all of these years of having this illness, I still hate to be stuck in bed! I still want to get out and just go! There are some days that it's very hard to handle "not" doing anything. I feel this is the hardest thing for me to do! Along with dancing! :o( That may sound silly to you all, but not to me. I actually cry, because I miss it so much. That was always something I really enjoyed doing, it made me feel free, and I danced like no one was watching!
Ok, I need to stop, I'm starting to cry again...Gessh!
Thank you all for your support and comments! Gods blessings to all of you! :o)



Tags: ,

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love and completely agree with your top graphic, very true. I'm sorry to hear all of this going around Jland. Guess it's why I never got into reading a lot of journals.  I cherish the ones I get to visit, even if not regulary.
Love yu
ang

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I have only just heard about the goings on in J-Land & so many leaving or going private. So sad!
Glad you're back in the group! :)
Hope you have a nice wkend. {{{}}}
Sug

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you're back in the graphics group, Lisa. I'm so sorry to hear of your pain, I don't understand why not more is being done about it. Have a good Saturday.

Anonymous said...

OH I so hoe you can get this vengful pain under control. Im glad your back to doing what makes you happy. You need that

Anonymous said...

I have lost three friends to whatever is going on. All I know is three great ladies are gone now. I hate that. I just hope in time they will consider coming back even if it is in private and only to a few select people. Hope you feel better.. well have a better day.
Take care, Chrissie
http://journals.aol.com/nana0014/ALMOSTParadise/
http://journals.aol.com/nana0014/end-of-a-dream/

Anonymous said...

{{{Lisa}}}} I am so sorry for your pain.. I wish I had a magic wand.  
love ya
d

Anonymous said...

I just love that dragon fly! I am also going to miss Jackie. Just get some rest, turn off your phone and lock your door! Just have a nice no stress day! Hugs!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

have a good weekend:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa. This entry made me feel so sad for you.  I wish I could just take away your pain.  Isn't there something more the Doc can do?  Stronger meds, maybe?  I know you don't want to be zonked out....but maybe stronger meds on the worst days?
Feel better and have a good day.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I wish you were pain free :( You are amazing! I was shocked to learn today that jackie was closing down her journal...like you, I will miss her very much.  Hugs, Millie :)

Anonymous said...

So glad you are doing the themes again.  
Nancy