Tuesday, February 20, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NENA!!!!!


My daughter was born at 10:59 pm. on this day! When I delivered her, she was born with a fever of 105.0! As she came out, she had a BM and swollowed it and it had gotten into her lungs! :o( I was taken to my room and she was taken to be cleaned and checked. One hour latter, the doctor came in my room and told me to get down there to where she was because she wasn't going to make it through the night! I was alone. I was scared. I jumped out of my bed, and ran to that room. There, in a very dim room was my brand new daughter, laying there! I picked her up as I was crying. She was so hot to touch and was purple and a bit yellow as well. I held her tight and prayed! I rocked her and sang her songs! I did everything I could for her. I just couldn't leave that room, not leave my daughter! I knew if I was there, she would be alright! The doctor kept trying to make me get back in my bed, but I just couldn't! That was MY daughter! And I was going to make her better somehow! Finally nurses and the doctor came in and took me away and to my room. I had no idea the outcome of my baby girl. :o( Morning came, and the doctor came in to tell me that a miricle had happened last night! My baby girl's fever broke, and she was put in an incubater for juandice! :o) She was fine! Through my tears and my prayers to God, she lived through the night! :o) Now, her lungs are still not fully grown, but they are fine! :o) Today, she will be 22! :o)

Help me in celebrating her birthday! :o)







15 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww happy birthday to your daughter. you know .......... Its scarry when they are little. Rachael at one month old was given a 50/50 chance of living and was in an oxegen tent for three days. It was veryheart breaking and so tense I did not sleep for three days

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to a sweet little girl who has become a strong woman.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Babies come through some tough ringers, they are true fighters :)
Love
Ang

Anonymous said...

Aww Happy Birthday to Nena!  22? Doesn't seem that long ago when i was that age..and I had my daughter.  Of course, it was years ago and i'm now ancient! lol I hope your daughter has a beautiful day! Take care, Millie :)

Anonymous said...

AWWW I love that story mom!! Thank you all!!
<3 the birthday girl!! :D
Love ya mom!

Anonymous said...

Happy 22'nd birthday beautiful Nena !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nena, have a lovely day.
love and hugs
katie x

Anonymous said...

A very Happy Birthday to your very lovely daughter. Power of Prayer, mixed in with alot of love always works. (((((((hugs))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

My how frightening that must have been.
Nothing stronger than a Mother's love.
Wishing your daughter Nena a Happy Birthday!
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Happy 22nd, Nena!

Anonymous said...

Many happy returns to your daughter :-)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Nena!! A mother's love and prayers upstairs...it's amazing what both can do! I hope it's a wonderful day for your daughter!
Hugs,
Gina
http://journals.aol.com/motoxmom72/GinasWeigtLossJourney

Anonymous said...

HB NENA!!! {{{ }}}
Praise God Above, miracles still happen...for those that belive in Him. Prayer is a wondorous thing!
Blesings, Sug

Anonymous said...

VERY HAPPY BDAY TO NENA :) LOVE VICKY

Anonymous said...

h