Friday, February 16, 2007

~Me again~


Hello.....I don't even know what to say, morning or afternnon? I've been up all night again. ;o( I don't know why. This is for the birds! No, really!
It very cold out right now....sayd its -5 derees out! bbbuuurrrr! Today isn't going to get that warm out.
I took those pictures yesterday and it was so bright out for me, it made my eyes leak! So I just kept snapping pictures!:o) Except fot my grandson...lol he's too funny'!

Today is my EMG test in Middletown. This test is very important! My mom is kind of not want to drive that for just in case of the raods getting bad. So, I'm going to have to resdule it. I hope it's soon too. :o)
My right side of my neck is killing me, my left shoulder id killing me and my back/spine is in on the action and fun fun fun too! :o) How about that! :o) A major Ouchie! I had such a bad headache. It finally eased up a bit. Whew! :o)
My duaghter had to write an easy today for school. She had catigories to pick from, and I seen one that the both of us would know alot about....blogging! :o) I wrote down a rough draft, and she took it and went with it and brain stormed it! I layed down for a bit after that, so I didn't get the chance to read it! :o) She's good at writing! Well...she's just good at all of her work, and it just amazes me! :o) Makes me so proud of her! :o) Last night, after she came home from classes, she took care of my grandson and then sat down and studied! :o) Good girl! :o)
Of course...nothing planned toay, except for trying to get some sleep, so my pains will ease up on me! I'm hopping! :o) I honestly don't know how much longer I can take of this? It's really getting to me. gggrr!
I guess I'll go for now. :o)


Thank you all for your emails and e cards and comments! I loved them all! Gods blessings to you all! :o)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you are in a great deal of pain and your feeling awful from lack of sleep, your doing great Lisa, you said you dont kwow how long you can cope. Lisa you will cope. Your reason for coping is not far from you fast asleep in his little bed. How s your Daughter doing? She is a girl to be proud of.She wants better things for her son and she is prepered o fight for it.Its 945 am here so its a good morning you should be saying lol. Snuggle down and try going back to sleep.Get that heat turned up.
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

Good luck on finding you some help with this new batch of tests. Yes I know what you mean about the whtie of the snow and all making your eyes hurt. the cold the wind the white. I sure hop you can find a way to get some sleep

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I am amazed at how upbeat you always sound.  With your terrible pain and not sleeping it shocks me that you are always in such a good mood.  I am impressed and in awe.  You are quite an inspiration.

I'm sorry you have to have your EMG tests rescheduled.  But if the roads there are like they are here, it's best not to drive.  I've had those EMG tests.  They show a lot.  It's a good test to have done.  Let us know what the results are.  Hugs, Lu

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Have you tried asking your Dr. for some Ambien CR.
I'm telling you, it will knock you out quickly...then slowly releases for several hours so you are able to remain sound asleep.
Please ask if you haven't already tried it.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

This weather temp. is just unbareable here :( I loved the pics from the previous entry :)Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

Have you ever looked into getting some actupuncture? Maybe that would help with the pain? I do not know. I do hope that you feel better and that you get some rest. If I were you I would just stay wrapped up in the house. 5 is way to cold to be out! LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Lisa, hope you feel better today, sending you a big hug, Love Lisa

Anonymous said...

h