Saturday, February 10, 2007

For what it's worth.....


I'm writing to make an apoligy to my graphics group and owner! Had I known the letters I was recieving all day long were not from the group, I would not have sent them the way I did! I did get a few letters that were to the group so I only assumed. So, I'm very sorry that I caused distress to all! The next time you want to send out letters, do yourself and me a favor, and please do not send any to me please!
Belive me, Debbie was not happy about it and guess who got letters about it? me! So, thank you to the ones that DID send the letters with the group email!
Now I know who my true frineds really are! I had 2 people just write to me out of the blue, a bit of a nasty letter because of . So, I want nothing more to do with you two! Don't blame your mistakes on someone else, because I only did what others did as well! And I never got an apoligy back after I apoligized! Like I said, you know who your true friends are! Now I know!
And that hurts. I had to get off the computer and walk around the house to calm down, because I was crying! Because the only thing that everyone cared about was themselves! How sad!

So...don't worry about it, I got the letters from Debbie! Not you that I know of. Even though I was only doing what others did!
And I really don't care at this point who are my true friends or not! Because I really don't want a friend that treats me that way! Thats mean and down right rude! And putting a blame on me! Oh...and thanks for that by the way!
Moving on......
I'm up once again! I am not able to sleep! gee I wonder why?! Stress maybe! My spine was hurting me so bad, I couldn't lay down to sleep. I have a Lidoderm patch on my spine...it's not at all helping.
God's blessings to all!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so lost... so sorry about all the confusion and hurt...
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww Lisa, sending hugs your way, Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

ah so much confusion Im sorry you got hurt so sorry its so sad. as far as yoru not sleeping Im up too we should be toghere laughing and chatting

Anonymous said...

I cannot sleep either! I even pulled out a needlepoint that I have been working on forever! I have been following this whole graphic thing...... and I can only say one thing. A friend loveth at all times! I do hope that you get some rest.
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hiya,
Sorry about your distress.  Online groups can be that way sometimes.

I found that lidocane patches did nothing to help my spinal pain.  Will be writing you an email shortly regarding pain.  Hugs, Lu

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hope you are able to relax tonight.
Pam

Anonymous said...

So sorry about all the confusion going on right now. Hopefully, it will end soon. Get some rest and I hope you feel better soon.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Lisa i'm a member of the same group but i must be dense cos i've no idea whats going on at the moment with the group - all i know is that i've not been offended by anything going on at the moment - try not to let it make you ill.

hugs

stacey xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Sorry you got so stressed, these are just little things, take them to God just as we do the big things...let Him handle it! If God can work miracles, & He does...He can surely handle a few 'letters'. {{{ }}}}
Just know I love you & have you in my prayers.
Sugar

PS I used to use the Patch too, but it never worked for me. The only even partial relief I ever got was with the Morphine. I've tried every pain med known. I hate Morphine & was on it twice a day for over 6 yrs. Took myself off last year, but still have prescriptions for "as needed" Morphine. But it only helps a tiny bit. I just have to endure. GRRRRR

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

I'm so sorry you have found yourself in the middle of all this.  Please know how many of us out here really DO care for you and walk beside you.  There is so much crud going on right now in jland, but it certainly is a way to find out who your friends truly are.

Hang in there, sweetie.  Stay strong.

::HUGS::

Michelle

Anonymous said...

aaawww Lisa, I don't know anything about the group at all but I do know pain!  I am so sorry that you are suffering so much and I DO know that stress makes us hurt so much more and causes unnecessary pain and the pain levels to increase.  Please take it easy and try to relax.  Has your doctor given you lunesta for sleep?  Since I'm a bit new to your journal I am not aware of all the meds you are able to take so I don't know.  That is the one thing that after 6 yrs. finally helped me get some good sleep.  Just a suggestion and I know what works for one person doesn't work for the next and when under A LOT of stress there is NOTHING that helps.  Please know you are in my prayers Lisa.  ((hugs)) Charmaine

Anonymous said...

Well, that got sorted at least, Lisa. Hope you're having a better Sunday :-)

Anonymous said...

LIsa, don't  bother yourself with stuff going around hon. It isn't worth it. I'm sorry you got pulled into the middle of something so ugly, sorry you got hurt.
Hugs and  much love,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Sorry all this is happening but I don't understand what is going on.
Makes me glad I don't have a journal when I hear about all this drama.
I hope that you feel better.
Love,
Donna