Tuesday, February 6, 2007

I'm not going anywhere today!!! :o)


                          Good morning!
I woke up too early this morning. It was a little after 1:00! Not good. I only was able to get a few hours of sleep. my pains woke me up. It's -3 degrees out right now and it's pretty cold in here as well! I don't mind that part at all, because I can put my house robe on. :o)
Well, I have finally gotten all of my errands done yesterday! YAY! lol My mom took me around to where I needed to go, and my daughter went with us as well! :o) It was so much fun...like a girls day out! :o) I haven't had that in a very long time! My mom needed to get her hair trimmed too, so we both had our hair done as Wal Mart while we were there shopping! :o) I had some photo's to get developed, so while they where doing that, we had our hair done...I tried to get my daughter to get her hair just trimmed, but she wouldn't have any part of it! :o) So, I went in first ....there was some waiting. Because I was getting a wash, trim and a style. :o) <----happy couldn't wait smile! While she was doing my hair, she was giving me curls all over! It looked so pretty! :o) I loved it! Then she asked me if I wanted her to give me an updo! I've never had someone else do that for me ever...I've always done them myself, like when I was modeling, I had to do my own hair! :o) So..I was excited! :o) All she did was pull a few little rows of hair back and put bobby pins in to hold it! That was it! :o) Wow! And it looked like that she did more to it! :o) I can do that! But Nena would have to curl my hair for me! :o) Then it was my moms turn! She just got a trim! lol :o) So...each time I go in there, ( they know what I have, and they know that I'm not able to do my hair very easy so they give me easy ways to do it) they are going to show me different way to do my hair! :o) I thought that was so nice of them to do for me! :o) Plus...I give good tips too! :o) They don't really know how much I so appreciate what they do for me! :o)

Yeppers!!! Dreams are made of this!!! LOL :o) Well...some are! ;) <------evil grin! lol :o) Just some eye candy...woo hoo! LOL
So, when we were done with our little hair do's, we finished up our little shopping trip. :o) My daughter's birthday is this month, and I asked her what she wanted. She wanted a CD player for her car! :o) So, thats what I got her! :o) She was happy. :o)
I started a friend of mines "Care Package!" I think she'll like what I've chosen to put in it. :o) My son came in here last night, and he seen what I had and asked me what it was, and I told him! He came over to me, gave me a hug, and told me how nice of a person I am to do something like this, and to put my problems aside to help someone! :o) I couldn't believe he said that! The hug, yes...but he is very sentimental. He knows how caring I am to others and maybe thats why he's that wat too. I don't know. :o) It's the thought that counts, and the love in your heart! :o)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Yes I will!!!! LOL :o) ^^^^^^^^lol More eye candy! lol
Today, I have no plans whatsoever, to go out today! No way! :o) My right eye has this "goopy" stuff in it, and I have a tissue wipping it to keep it so I can see. I probably have a cold in my eye. So far so good with catching a cold....since I was out in his cold 3 days in a row! I can handle the eye, but it's harder on me of course if I get a cold and then it's goes right in my chest! When I went out each time, I wore 4 shirts! And put a sweat shirt or a sweater over them! I was making sure I wasn't going to get too cold....but amazingly enough, I did freeze! That wind just went right through all of my clothes! Yikes!
Well....on the 14 this month, is our 21 aniversary! :o) I think I deserve a plaque of some kind! LOL Kidding! I do think that he did stay home yesterday to watch over me.....someone had mentioned that in a comment. When I walked in with my new do....He look at me and smiled and said, "I love your hair, it really looks good!" He doesn't do that! lol He never even notices my hair! lol So it must have looked good for him to notice it. :o) I'll have to try and re do it today and take a picture. :o)
My hips feel like I'm actually in labor! :o( Ouchie! :o( They actually feel like they are spreading and of course, as if the bones in side have been carved on! And like I have these steal rods going through them side ways! :o( My thighs are nothing but these large muslce cramping that are sticking out. My thighs are sooo sore and hurt so bad, it hurts to even touch them! Or to have anything tough them! :o( I'm wearing silk pj's because they don't feel like burlap on my body! Oddly enough...even my hands are so cramped up, they are in that shape again of a "c"! Yesterday, I put them up against a wall to get them open and straightened out. It hurt as well. They're swollen too. I'm going to keep putting them on a wall or at least something like that, to keep them as open as posible. So....that's my life! :o) The rest of my body hurts as well, but not as bad as what I had mentioned. So, I'll just say that my whole body, including my face and head, is killing me! uuuhhh! Today is nothing but a rest day for me! :o) I know I really over did myslef...and pushed myself way too much! Just glad I'm done! :o)
I'm going now...it has taken me an hour an a half to write this! Geesh! lol
Thank all of you for your comments! :o) God's blessings to you all! :o)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl I have GOT to see your hair when you go to the salon you need to take yoru camera and have htem take pics. IM sure you look beautiful

Anonymous said...

Wish you would have included a pic of your new hair do!!  You must look lovely.

Wow a Valentine's Anniversary, how cool.  21 years too.  Have a happy!!

I wish you could have at least one day pain free.  If not an entire pain free life.
Hugs, Lu

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a good day... wish the pain would go away though!  Pictures my friend, pictures :)
love ya
d

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a wonderful day yesterday. now take today and rest. Keep warm. ((((((((((hugs)))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I keep marvelling how you keep on smiling through all that pain, Lisa. Picture?

Anonymous said...

i am so glad you had a good experience getting your hair done...GOOD FOR YOU! Dont do too much today. Damn weather, i hate it.
LOVE, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun on your "girls day out" excursion.  I would love to see your hair!  Take a pic, ok?
Sorry you're hurting today.  Just stay down and rest today.  Stay warm too.  
Pam

Anonymous said...

Yay for 21 years!  you go girl!  Love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))))))))))I am glad you had a girls day out,its nice to have that.Hey,I ws wodnering,if you could take a steriod for your pain and swelling?Thats what I am taking now for the swelling in my hands.It really helps.I am taking 3 a day,moring noon and evening.I just hate to see you in so much pain.I love the Johny Deep pics,I snaged the 2 one.My bestfriend,HEr name is Lisa as well.She loves Him.Have a ncie day and get some rest and dont overdue yourself.Would love to see the pic of your hair do.

http://journals.aol.com/hugsdoodlewacky/Mandy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I've seen the hot rice things at the mall. they are enclosed in a wrap, you heat up in the microwave and put where you need warmth, they stay warm for a long time.
Bet you hair looked great!
It's so cold here, there's no school again today!
Have a good day.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Your hair do sounded great ~ shame you couldn't take a picture :(  Hope the weather isn't affecting you too much xx  Bless your husband.

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

sorry the weather is still so bad glad you got out and had some pampering though that is always fun :)
have a good day
emily

Anonymous said...

sorry the weather is still so bad glad you got out and had some pampering though that is always fun :)
have a good day
emily

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you got your hair done. My daughters do not cut their hair either!
Brrrr that is to cold for me! It is funny how we put everyone else first, even when we should be putting ourself first!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h