Saturday, February 17, 2007

A new idea

I have come up with a new idea for another journal! :o) But, it could be a bit...how should I put it....Not believed?! Well, I'll tell you this much, my husband didn't believe either, until he lived there! 12 years, and we raised are kids there, and it was the first house we bought. When you see and feel things, you know, I mean really know something isn't right. Thats the way it was about two weeks after moving in this house. But, I absolutely loved this house! And I truly miss living there! It was huge! This one isn't.
Anyway, If I do decide to go ahead an do a journal about this house and tell about it and I have hundreds of pictures, would it be read? We actually had two "ghost hunters" come to the house! And yes....they did find evidence! It was very interesting. The first group taught me how to take pictures and do evp's and the second group showed me how to take pictures as well and everything else I wanted to learn! So, I tend to do these things here, and no...this house is boring! lol There is a few here, but nothing like our old house.
It doesn't make "you" an evil person, the land/house has unfinished business and they are not settled is all. We all had to learn to live together, and we did.
Let me know, and I could get into more, like names and the like. :o)


Tags:

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow those pics were awesome. I would read that new journal most definately. Things like that fasinate me totally. I love haunted houses. I lived in one in Onancock, Virginia. Loved it too. (((((hugs)))))))))
Love ya
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Yes. Lisa...I too believe.
Hugs,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Lisa, interesting history about your house, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

What is a rod?
I see it but what does it mean?
Donna

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))))))))Intresting,I would probllay like to read it,but,probllay sleep with a bible udner my pillow.lol.I did when I saw Blairwhich 1.lol.Gary made me watch it,by myself in my room,,we were first dating than.lol.But it sounds intresting.

Anonymous said...

wow maybce you can shar abotu your orbs and other things. maybe you can save stuff up and get tihngs going adn start the other journal and it might beinteresting for you and us

Anonymous said...

Sounds like there would be some cool stories to hear about your life in that house. I'd love to read about it. I do like reading other things because the basic everyday life stuff... so count me in if you decide to start another journal.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I love anything to do with the unknown. And i would read your journal with avid interest. Some good pictures there. I lived in a house that had something just not right, i stayed a year and moved, it certainly was not a happy house. Freezing cold!!! and that was in summer.
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

Please count me in, I am a great believer (I think) in the afterlife, well you have to have hope don't you?  I'd be very interested to hear about the house.  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

You have sent me some pictures in the past. I would love to see more and read about your experiance. I also lived in a house with 3 ghosts. I was wonderful and weird at the same time. The woman that was there I found out just loved the house so when she pasted she moved in, she was my daughter's " invisiable friend" her name was Grace. That's all I ever found out about her.
 (((((((((((((((((Lisa))))))))))))))))))
PS: what about trying some crystal healing?? Just a thought
  Love ya
   Cindy

Anonymous said...

You know me I am game for just about anything!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I definitely would read it!  I love reading and watching stuff like this! Millie :)

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I would love to read that Lisa!  I'm very interested in that sort of thing. : )  Love ya, Shelly

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h