Monday, February 5, 2007

~Me, like it or not~


Well I more then likely have a few people mad at me, but do I really care, no.
Moving on.....


Yesterday was another busy day again! :o) My physical therapist came this morning and really worked me over! Yikes! Even my hands had little muscle cramps! lol I was up talking to a friend of mind last night through email and I haven't typed that much in sooo long! lol :o) But I had fun! :o)
My whole body was in a mess this morning, and I knew I'd be paying for going out of the house! Oh well, I had fun! :o) And I need to go out again today. I should be finally finishing the rest of what I need to get done today! Whew! When I really could have gotten it all done in one day, but it was/is just too cold to be out for too long! So I just cut the times in 3's! :o) My mom is coming over to take me, so I won't have to go out by myself today. :o) Thats good! :o)

Again, I'm not about to wash my hair, and it really upsets me. I'm losing abilities right and left! So, my mom and I are going to get are hair trimmed today, and I'm going to get a wash and style as well. :o) Thats the only way that I know how to have my hair washed, because I don't know of any place that can come and do it for me.
It's embarrassing, but what can I do?
Last night, I had a pretty bad stomachache. I couldn't eat. I hope I'm not coming down with anything. When I got up this morning, it was 6 below zero degrees out! Yikes! Now thats too cold! Oh...it's getting warmer now, it's -1! :o)
My husband stayed home today...he's not sick or anything, so I don't know why. It's very unlike him to do this unless he's very sick and can't walk! He told me that the night before that he had a dream about me. But then...he had to make a joke from it...lol! He told me to stay out of his dreams! He said he sees me enough when he's awake! LOL :o) Too funny! :o)

So, after I get the rest of the stuff done, I'm coming home, and getting in the tub! :o) Then rest a bit. Because I already know that my body is going to react to this cold. So I'm already going to prepare for it. :o) See, I'm not so stupid when it comes to some things! LOL :o)
I did get a set of walkie talkies. I use them for when I'm sick here at home. We used to have two sets of intercoms at our old house because it was so huge! But I can't find them anymore. I would love to have more of those again. The other ones just got old and died on me. Since then, I haven't been able to find any. These work fine until I can find them again. :o)
I need to go. Hope everyone has a great day and please stay inside! It's too cold out! Thank you all for your emails and comments! :o) Gods blessings to all of you! :o)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant imagine anyone would be mad at you sweety

Anonymous said...

I should go soak in a nice hot tub. My leg is killing me right now! It is o.k. if you need help washing your your hair, we all need help from time to time. I hope you get some rest!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

The people who really care about you will appreciate your loyalty to your friend.
I think having your hair done is a good idea. It will make it easier for you, I think. Losing the ability to do things is VERY frustrating. I haven't lost the ability to do things, but have definitely been slowed down.
You take care of yourself.
Hugs
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

I've never understood some of the nastiness that lurks in the darker corners of J-land <sigh>. Those low temperatures can't make life any easier for you, Lisa. It's a shame that you lose physical capabilities, and that is a gross understatement. But little that can be done about it. Be well,

Guido

Anonymous said...

Lisa, you are a very loving and caring person if someone is mad at you it's not your loss it's there's. I love reading you journal.Take it easy and I pray you are feeling better soon.
Hugs to you.
Sunny

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about anyone being mad at you dear. Your true friends are still here wiyh you, and I am one of them. Awwww that joke was cute your hubby told you. I think he was just worried about you is all. So glad your going out with your Mom to have your hair done. That is a nice treat to give yourself. If we lived closer, I'd come over everyday and wash your hair for you. I know how it is not being able to do that for yourself. After the surgery on my neck and not being able to use my right arm, I know how stressful it is. I had to have my daughter and my hubby both help me to do that. Take care my dear friend. Soak in a hot tub, get under that electric blanket and take a rest. Keep warm. (((((((((hugs))))))))))))))
Love,
Cindy xoxo

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))))))))I agree with Embacare,dont worry about who is mad at you,you have plenty of people who love and care for you.I hate to see you in so much pai.But,I am glad you got your hair done,it is always nice to get your hair done.I think I need to do that myself.Yes,stay warm.It will be above zero here tonight in Maryland.They advising people not to go out.Have a nice night.
http://journals.aol.com/hugsdoodlewacky/Mandy/

Anonymous said...

I surely hope no one is angry with you hon... just wouldn't be fair.  You know how I feel about you!!!!  If I was closer to you I'd come do your hair....  
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

my tummy hurts too. This weather is the pits, huh? I hope you feel better soon my friend.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

Hope your not suffering too much in this weather :(  Why not get your hair washed that way ;)  better than nothing lol

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife