Sunday, September 10, 2006

About last night........


To start out....Again, thank you for your comments. :o) I also want to say....I know that my muscle "lumps" aren't the worse ever to be seen, and that when I write, I do realize that I'm not in more pain then others. It is hard to write on line, and try to get across any kind of feelings and expresions...because you can't hear my voice. I try and do my best to get things out, and hope that it is taken the way I write it as well. :o)
Yesterday, I wasn't able to go to the meat market. I can wait. :o) I honestly don't have a choice! lol So, I did a lot of reasearch on the man that lost his life at the World Trade Center. It was very hard for me. It upset me beyond any words! I'm still working on that entry. I'll have it done sometime today...I have to take a lot of breaks because of getting upset....I don't want to make my pain any worse then it is.
I was messing around with my digital camera, and I think I figured out how to make a video! But, I'm not commpletly sure how to put it on my journal! lol I'm not very good at this kind of thing! lol :o) I'll have my son or daughter see if they could do it for me! They know what their doing! :o)
I was having some problems all day yesterday with a lot of things. Walking being number one. God is taking care of me and I know all I have to do is just ride this wave that was thrown at me. :o) No problem! :o) My husband asked me if I was up to going out for dinner! Wow! I jumped on that and said yes! LOL We don't go out like that very much at all! :o) We went out and had a great time! :o) Of course...nothing extravigant....just something small and quite. We were the only ones there! Nice! :o) It was fun! When I got up to leave, I couldn't move my legs! I kind of started to panic! I had my cane, and I used it to lean on to "walk." My husband ran and got the car, and he pulled right up to the door for me, and got me in the car. Whew! I've never had that happen before! So...it scared me a bit! I can't even begin to describe the pain my legs were in. We were going to go someplace else, but that nipped it in the butt! :o) There's always another time! :o) We were on our way home, and we happened to see an old neighbor of ours with his son! :o) My husband and I both waved...it's been awhile since we've seen him! :o) What a pleasant surprise! :o) When we got home, he pulled in the garage, and ran in the house and got my wheel chair. He helped me in it, and he wheeled me in the house. He helped me to get some p.j.'s on and on my bed to rest. I was sitting in bed and just watched t.v. I finally was able to go to sleep at 10:30! Kind of late for me. :o) I had a hard time sleeping...I kept waking up with pain. So, that last time I woke up, I just got up! :o) That was 4:00! I was able to get some sleep! :o) Enough rest too, having my legs up as well. So, this morning isn't much better then last night. But I'm not complainung....I can walk, but not without my cane or walker. :o) I'm getting there! lol :o) So...I don't have anything planned today, except to rest my body! :o) It needs it! :o)
Again....thank you all for your comments! :o) God bless all of you! :o)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think about you daily and hope somehow, someday you find some relief :)
Hugs
Angie
P.S. if you ever need someone to wheel you around a mall for xmas shopping, give me hollar and I'm your pusher, I'm a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa :-) I'm so glad you were able to make it out to dinner!! Isn't that a lovely treat! Good luck with your article on the man who lost his life in the WTC ~ it must be very sad to write, no wonder you keep getting upset. Hope you manage to rest yourself today, and are not in too much pain, always thinking of you :-)
lotsa love n (gentle) hugs Debbie :-) ~xxxxxx~
http://journals.aol.co.uk/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

we have the same name...how cool. What is your middle name?
I am so truly sorry to hear about your pain.....i have had intense leg pain but nothing like what you endure. I pray today you have a good and happy day.
Hugs, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you have someone sweet like him to help take care of you.  You've had a rough time.  Pain takes alot out of you.   You're in my thoughts and prayers.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

Your life is so hard but you shine through, you bring the words how you are feeling alive, i wish i could explain myself better.i send you extra gentle hugs today, i hope the pain is not too bad,
love and hugs
katie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/katie39041/KATIESDIARY/

Anonymous said...

i do hope that you can get some relief today from the pain:) rest and enjoy the day

Deb

Anonymous said...

(holding your hand) I so feel for you and I wish I could take your pain and discomfort away. And I know exactally what your talking about, when you say that you hope your point gets acrss. I'm not very good at that either. Anyway sweetie, I like coming to your little patch of heaven and reading about you. So mucho thanks for being you and sharing.

Brenda

Anonymous said...

Hope your day is better today! Everyone has their own tolerence of pain...no one persons is worse, so don't worry about that. Pain is pain! I feel for you dear, praying you get some relief!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

So sorry you are having a bad pain day ,and that your legs went in the restarant,I have posted my entry ,of my victim of 9/11,found it hard too ,rather emotionally draining ,feel better soon ,.,.,.,Jan xxhttp://journals.aol.co.uk/jeadie05/Serendipity/

Anonymous said...

Wishing that you get some relief from all this pain. Stay positive and strong, dear friend. You are still our inspiration.

Morgan
xxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am so sorry your legs gave out last night, that must have been scary !!!! I ca'nt figure out how to make a video on my digital camera either, hope you feel a little better, keep your head up, you amaze all of us here in J-land !!!!!!! Big huge hugs , Lisa

Anonymous said...

((((((Lisa)))))

Oh Honey, I was so hoping that you would be feeling somewhat better today. You have such a wonderful attitude in spite of what life has dealt you. I admire that in you. It makes me sit back and count my many blessings.

I am so glad too, that you have a husband who is so loving and caring and supports you w/ all your ailments. Not all are as fortunate. Some don't deal well w/ illness of any kind. Believe me, I know.

Please be easy on yourself today and let yourself heal. There is nothing that can't wait until tomorrow, or the day after that, or the day after that..... Your well being is what is important and should not be put off.

Have a lovely afternoon.
Toodles,
Tia

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

i do hope you get some relief soon,from the pain you are in...best wishes!

Astra!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I know some are worse but what you deal with is a tremendous amount of stress and hardship with your physical problems; yet you think of others.  I also am finding this 911 project to be so sad.  It's so hard when faces are put to names.  I finally did mine today also.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I have to say, I am just so impressed with the way you deal with all the things that have caused you pain.  And I wonder what makes you so strong!  I am not strong like that, but I would like to be.  It sounds as if you have accepted what is wrong with you.  Wasn't that a hard thing to do?  You're so awexome, Lisa!  I love reading your journal.
Merry
merry1621@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Even through your pain, you get so much accomplished...I use a cane on occasion, it helps.  Glad you were able to get out for dinner..may the pain in your legs be less, and your movement more...many hugs and love,
Joyce