Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm back!


Good morning! :o) Firstly, I really want and need to thank each and every one of you for your encouraging comments in my last entry! Again, it was not what I had expected! So....Thank you all very much! :o) Those comments help me so much! :o)
Yesterday, I wasn't able to bring myself to even put an entry in. I was and still am a bit embarresed of what I have done to myself. God gave me this Temple that I keep for Him, and I've done such bad things to it. I am still fighting a battle, and I know that I will win and over come this with His help! :o)
Yesterday was not a good day at all. My injections have wore off and all of the pain came right back as fast and as bad as it was before. I had to use my walker to get around. So, I did a lot of resting. :o) My home health aid was here yesterday, and helped me out so much! :o) This morning my physical therapist came and gave me the deep tissue massage! Ouchie! Boy did that hurt! I had a hard time keeping my voice down from screaming...I didn't want to wake everyone up! lol It really hurt! :o) She told me that she felt the injections weren't working anymore for me and to call my doctor again. Which I will today! Whew! There really isn't much else I can do. Oh well. :o)
I do need to get a few errands done today. I'll just do it and take the pain....nothing else I can do! :o) Of course, I'll have someone go with me.....I don't want to fall or anything! lol :o) As if thats never happened! lol
I'm going to go now......Thank you all for your comments, and God bless all of you! :o)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont over do it and take it easy and TAKE CARE of YOURSELF

Anonymous said...

keeping you in my prayers:) please call the doc and give him a heads up

Deb

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa :-) I LOVE the fairy graphic at the top, it's gorgeous!! You've absolutely no need to be embarrassed (with me anyway) as I said I think you're so brave telling us all, and I think you've done great!!! I'm sorry your massage hurt so much....it amazes me that something that's supposed to make you better, hurts you!!! Maybe your doctor will be able to come up with some new medication that will help. It must be just awful being in pain all the time, yet you're still smiling. I admire you so much for that. Hope you get your errands done without incident. TAKE CARE!! :-)
Big hugs n love Debbie~xxxxxxx~
http://journals.aol.co.uk/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Do take care of yourself my sweet friend.  If I lived closer I'd go with you. I was a nurse's aid rehab tech for about ten years.  And we'd laugh so much we'd fight off every illness.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

Prayers for you my dear. Hope you get thru to the Doc today & let him know what's up. Don't overdo today!
Many hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some relief from all this pain Lisa - sending you thoughts from across the pond.

Millie X

http://journals.aol.co.uk/millieukgirl/milliesmessings

Anonymous said...

I got to your journal from: http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/
I heard you nominated her for the Guest Editor.  Good choice.  
Sorry to hear all that you are going through.  One never thinks it will happen to them.  After reading your journal a bit, you seem to have a pretty good attitude.  I added you to my alerts.  I would like to read more.
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/
Tracy

Anonymous said...

I do so hope you get to feeling better...and soon!!!  keeping you in my prayers...take care and have an awesome day!! TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

((((((((((Lisa)))))))))))  I'm so sorry you're in so much pain.  I'm praying for you.  Hugs,  Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon. We are human and as human we all do things that we should not do. Dont be to hard on your self.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hope your pain problem gets addressed soon

Anonymous said...

I hope you are able to get another injection soon so you won't be feeling so uncomfortable!!  
xoxo, Heather

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

aww! i do hope you feel better soon Lisa and hope you get some relief from pain soon...God Bless!

Astra!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am so sorry you still are'nt feeling well, I pray you feel better tommorow , I wish I could wave a magic wand and make your pain go away, Hugssssssssss Lisa