Saturday, September 16, 2006

I love my life! :o)


I want to publicaly apoligize for my last entry. I'm very sorry for letting negativity get to me.
Now, back to my normal entry! :o) I really got sleep last night! I can't believe that I slept for 12 hours!!! YAY!! :o) Wow! When I got up....Yikes....My body just isn't a happy camper today! :o) I'm having some new pains along with all of the other pains....I guess my body is having some sort of pain party, invited me, and now I'm paying for it! LOL :o) And I'm the dezignated driver! lol Not fair here! :o) I sent out 3 more post cards today! :o) YAY! Again...if anyone is still interested, let me know! :o)
My daughter and her boy friend and my grandson are getting an updated family photo done today! I can't wait until they come in so I can share the photo with you! :o) My grandson has a tie on today! Too cute! :o)
My husband is with his dad right now getting our new couch. :o) We really needed a new one. Our old sectional was way too big for this house! lol It just didn't look right either! :o)
I put the pot of vegetable soup on the stove to simmer...it was so good, I would like to have it for dinner tonight! :o) If no one else wants any...they can cook something else! :o)
My daughter and husband went to Wal Mart last night so she could get another outfit for collage! :o) She came home this afternoon from school and looked so nice! :o) I call her my maniquin, because you can put anything on her and she always looks great! :o) I'm so proud of her! :o) So far she's not having any problems with her homework. Whew! :o) My husband baught her some mace for when she goes places...she has to park in the parking garage for school and I worry about that! In Dayton! Yikes! 
Well, I really should do get some rest...not sleep...just rest my body. It's been through a lot, and could use it! :o) That will give me an excuse to put in an old movie! Good idea! lol :o) I think I'll do that! Talked myself right into it! lol :o)
As always.....thank you all so very much for your comments! And God bless you all! :o)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

A daughter in college, something to be proud of!  Hey, save me some of that soup, sounds delish.  We love you too Lisa, always nice reading about your life.  Blessings, CATHY
http://journals.aol.com/luddie343/DARETOTHINK/  

Anonymous said...

Dont apologise thats what friends are for ,we are hear to help in a small way by being here ,hey I like soup too ,.,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

have a great weekend..

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

OH share the pics please I WANT TO SEE THEM. AND DONT WORRY WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS YOU VENT HERE LET OFF STEAM NAD LET IT OUT. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! this is waht this place is for

Anonymous said...

i just dropped in to wish you a great weekend, best wishes and take care...

Astra!

Anonymous said...

I hope your soup turns out good!
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie. Sorry you are in pain today. But I know with fibro. that is par the course.

The vegetable soup sounds yummy. What a great meal in the fall.

Can hardly wait to see the pictures. I know thay will turn out fabulously.

Sorry I have not commented lately. I have just returned from helping my sis out.

Hugs,
Tia        http://journals.aol.com/trishaham/TiasTales/

Anonymous said...

sleep is a wonderful thing:) have a good sunday

Deb

Anonymous said...

No need for apologies but you are the sweetest.  Can't wait to see your new picture of daughter, BF and grandson.  Congrats to your daughter for going to college.  Good for her.  I hope she continues to do well.  Bless you, Lisa!  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you got some sleep ! I ca'nt wait to see your updated family photo, Hugs to you Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

dont apologize for a negative entry. You needed to say what you needed to say. Cant wait to see the pic! I hope you have a happy Sunday.
hugs, lj

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa it's wonderful to hear you more upbeat again, despite the terrible pain you're still in!! And you've absolutely no need to apologise, well certainly not to me. We are your friends and you can rant and rave as much as you like!!! After all, what are friends for eh? Hope you enjoy your old movie, and your rest, and that your new couch is comfy for you! Enjoy your vegetable soup, sounds yum :-)
BIG HUGS Debbie ~xxxxxx~
http://journals.aol.co.uk/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

You don't need to apologize for your last post.  Vent when ya need to and your friends will support ya.  I wish the AOL journals would put a blocking program in.  So many people have gone private because there's no way to block.  Think we all should suggest it.  Sorry to hear someone has been hurtful to you.  Now that you got it all out, let it go and don't pay attention to this person who has nothing better to do.  I'm here for ya.  I'm behind in comments but you  can email or IM me any time.  Hugs,  Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess

P.S.  I'll do the post card thing.  Sending you my addy thru email.