Saturday, September 23, 2006

~ASAP~


Good morning to all of my J-Land friends! :o) It's finally the weekend! :o)
There were a few more things that I had said that I would search and post; more of what I deal with...in hopes that the more information that I can get out there, there is no excuse then for ignorance...only understanding of it. :o) I will later on this afternoon. :o)
I was up once again last night. But, however, I was able to get 3 1/2 hours of sleep! YAY! :o) That helps so much! I'm still in a considerable amount of pain though. It's back to having to use my cane and walker, and not being able to stand up straight. But again....just have to ride this wave out as well! :o) ......This too shall pass! I truly want to thank "all" of my friends for being there for me! :o) Through this trial; I now know who my true friends really are! It really goes to show you their true colors! Yikes...not a pretty sight!
I'm hoping that I'll be able to rest/sleep....I'm close to the worlds record of no sleep! LOL Yes...I did look it up! LOL But the man didn't get in a few hours of sleep like I have. I'm very thankful for those hours! :o)
My daughter had a class today, and my husband and I watch our grandson. :o) And oh boy was he wired up this morning! lol My husband was able to lay him down for a nap! Whew...I wish I had his energy! :o) He makes me laugh, and that helps as well to get through these painful days! :o)
I honestly am not able to do very much at all today. I know I'll have to ask someone to help me with a shower. ggrrr! I don't like to do that, I sometimes feel that I'm loosing my "dignity" as well. I am thankful that I do have a very supportive family. ;o)
I truly want to thank all of my friends for your comments! It means so much to me. God bless all of you! :o)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got you in my thoughts & prayers dear.
Hoping your weekend goes well.  :)
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Grandchildren are great aren't they?! I hope your pain eases and you manage to have a good weekend. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Lisa, have a great day with your adorable grandson, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww sorry your so ill today but I bet three hours even felt good to you at this point.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

i hope today brings you joy, Lisa. You are really special.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

Im glad that u were about to get 3 1/2 hours of sleep, thats better than none at all, next time maybe u'll get 4 1/2 :) Sorry ur in so much pain. But stay strong, and keep praying. *HUGs*

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

hang in there and have a good weekend:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're having it so rough, but so glad you've got a good support system. It makes all the difference in the world.
Hugs, love and prayers too,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THROUGHGOD'SEYES

Anonymous said...

Lisa, so glad you got at least some sleep, though not nearly enough.  I'm also glad you had your grandson there to help make you laugh a little.  Little ones are so energetic but can put a smile on your face.  You are very lucky to have such good support from you family.  Prayers for you....HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

so happy you got *some* amount of sleep :)  You know, maybe what you need is a bunch of drinks with some friends and knock you out :), ha ha ha ha ha
Hope more sleep finds you~~~~
xoxox
ang

Anonymous said...

Last year when my husband has his heart attack I had to help him shower. He felt the same way that you do, however I did it out of love, and I am sure that your family is the same way.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Better days are ahead.  You have too much "class" to ever lose your dignity. Hugs and prayers are being sent up for you from me.
Merry

Anonymous said...

Isn't it nice to have a little one around for awhile? They have a way of making us forget our problems, if only for wee bit of time. They warm our hearts and make a gloomy day Bright. I am so glad you were up to getting up and spending time w/ your grandson this morning.

Better luck sleeping tonight.
Hugs,
Tia

http://journals.aol.com/trishaham/TiasTales/

Anonymous said...

Glad you found a little sleep.  Wish your pain wasn't so bad, bless your heart.  CATHY
http://journals.aol.com/luddie/343/DARETOTHINK/