Monday, September 18, 2006

~An emotional morning~


I feel like I'm burning a candle at both ends right now! I'm fighting what my body is throwing at me lately, and a few other things. I still keeping up my strength with my faith! That IS what's keeping me going! :o) And like the above graphic says ,"Hope!" (thank you cab for the graphic) :o) I had a talk with someon last night that really means a lot to me. It seems as though I'm getting the 'blunt" end of things!

My "magic wand." I guess since I'm the one that is always here, I should know everything. Well, thats not the case. I don't. I also don't talk a lot about things that I'm going through to others....just don't, no one but God can heal me! I also don't want to come off as a burden or someone that "whines" about what I go through!

What I write in this journal is what I talk about to others. That simple. Well....since this person had came to me about a few things, and wanted to talk to me about them. Ok, I'll talk. Then it turns into something very different, I felt like I was trapped into something, and pushed up against a wall! Um...NO! Thats when I get a bit upset! I suppose other people would feel the same way. Who likes to be pushed in a corner? No one to my knowledge!

I did however talk to my son about something between he and I, and that went good! :o) As soon as this person left, I just went to bed! I'm too weak, in way too much pain, and very tired! Yes, this person knows all of that. To them, so what?! There is a factor that I DO like to be "seen" as a "normal," but come on, how long have you known me and what I've gone through these past few days?! Hmmmm! My doctor has move his practice to Toledo, soooo, I've also been going through withdrawls of 2 medications that I was taking, and suddenly am not now! Not a good feeling nor a good combination! It has been 3 days now without the meds.

Again, I have to do what I have to do....pray, and ride out this wave too! Too bad that person doesn't see past a certain thing! I will NOT stand by and let someone put a "blame" on me, when it goes someplace else! That sinple!

I do have a few things that I HAVE to get done today! This is were I have to pull everything I have in me, and the strength of the Lord! I have to go to the pain clinic today to get my records. Thats in another town! I was in a car accident Feb. 1 of this year and the insurance needs to rap this case up....so  do I. By the way, I was hit from behind while I was at a stop light, and didn't go through the yellow light! Sound familiar?

So...today I'll be busy even though I'm not able to walk! Help from someone else? Yea right! My daughter might be able to take me. Sad, but she's always here as well. I feel bad for her. One of these days I just might be important enough to this person!
Thank you all for your helpful and kind comments. :o) God bless all of you!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your graphics and colours today Lisa! I'm sorry that you've had two medications taken away, and that you're suffering as a result. Also this person who has upset you, I'm so sorry......you do not need that right now, well at all really, most unfair. I hope your daughter can help you today, and you get on ok at the pain clinic. It's a shame it's so far away for you. I know what insurance claims can be like as well. They take forever over here to get sorted! Thinking of you, stay positive my friend :-)
BIG HUGS Debbie ~xxxxxxx~
http://journals.aol.co.uk/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

though i dont know what you are going thru, you are now my friend and i think of you daily and pray you dont have pain.
love,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

I feel so very sorry for the pain you are in right now...I wish i had a magic wand as well...cause i would so erase your pain...and I know what you are talking about when you say you get pushed in a corner...I am the same way....I do hope that you get to feeling better and will be praying for you...Hugs,TerryANn

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am so sorry you are still in pain, If I lived closer I could help you out with grocery shopping and stuff , I hope your pain gets better, Love Ya and Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

What a place to be in.  If I were there I would bring you hot tea and we would have a wonderful time just chatting.

Listen to your body and do whatever is best for you.  Other people be damned.  Most of them don't help anyway.

Deb

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

IM waving my majic wand over you and praying foryour better days.NO your right no one likes being backed in a corner

Anonymous said...

complain away! That is what we are here for. I hope that you ahve a great day
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, I'm new to your journal. Firstly I have to tell you that I love all the tags and blinkies in your all about me section. Is it ok if i snag some?

My aunt has MS and its been a very long road for her and even now some days are better/worse than others. Its not an easy journey and most certainly not one that you want to me making without the support of family and friends.

But your comment in your all about me section screams of hope and I just love that!

I hpe that you're well, i'm going to add you to my prayers.
Shermeen xx

feel free to visit me anytime.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/shermeen0621/PublicThoughts/

Anonymous said...

No need to apologize hun, you complain away if thats what you want to do. It's YOUR journal and you are entitled to express yourself however you see fit!! Some people just can't see past their own selffishness to have any emapathy for others. It's really sad the society we live in today :o(   I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope you find some comfort soon.
((Big HUgs))
Angel

Anonymous said...

You owe none of us an apology hon. It's your journal. Write whatever you want. So sorry you had such a rough morning. Hope tomorrow is a bit better.
Big hugs, and always my prayers,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HOPEFORTODAY

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lisa...
so sorry your not feeling well, i do hope you are better when you get this email...just catching up, still got 148 to read yet...take care!

Astra!

Anonymous said...

h