Saturday, September 16, 2006

I haven't felt like this since about last year around this time!


Please read what the above graphic says. It doesn't say just a few people, it says the WORLD! Let me back track here for a minute. Right now, and this morning when I got up, I have not felt good at all. This has been by far one of my worse days. If it can go wrong in my body...it is. The pain is tremendous. So, I've been trying all morning to find something, anything to help me. To no avail. By now, if you have been reading my journal, most know what I have and suffer from. And this just didn't happen "over night." I've had this and suffered from this...lets say...um...over a year? YES! So, you would think that people that I have come in contact with within this year and lets say last year as well, actually knows what I go through. But, (not my fault) I've gotten worse since last year, as I am not able to do half of the things I could then. I am so upset right now, it will take awhile to really cool down! I've been pushed far enough! I chose to put the above graphic in this entry because it is the truth! I am getting very tired of certain comments and gestures to me and my family! You can not say that it isn't, because THIS has NOT stopped! YOU feel the NEED to keep this up for some unknown reason! (I'm having to use this journal to get my massage across to this person because eamils don't go through, and am sorry that you have to read this.) YOU have NO right to even THINK that YOU had a "bad" life of drinking and swearing and yelling and talking to the point of NOT even hearing what was being said to YOU by me! WE are NOT to be the blame of YOUR choice! You moved here and my husband helped you and your husband move your refridgerator in your house, and the first thing YOU said was, "All it needs now is beer in it!" Then laughed! You can not blame my husband for YOUR drinking! You can not blame me for anything! Get it! I will not stand by anymore and take you putting blame where it is NOT to be put! I have had so much more quite time living here since you have been gone! I have nothing to hide nor do I want to. And to continue to "question" me and my faith....I say, "God knows!" Got it!? And WHY do you feel that YOU do? I love all of my friends I have, and that they all "Get it!" They DO realize that I DO help others and myself, thats why my family and I are blessed each and everyday! You don't know me or my family! I'm asking you for the LAST time to please once again, STOP this nonsense! If it helps me to get comments in my journal, then so be it....it's NOT stroking my ego! I'm not the only one that it helps to get comments! I'm NOT basking in ANY glory! God loves ALL of us and read John 3:16.
I'll put another entry in later....I really need to calm my self down. And thank you all for your comments....I do appreciate them all! :o) God bless all of you! :o)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Dear Lisa,
Pay not mind to what others say, dear one. Don't let the words and actions of others pull you down. It's not easy, I know. I may not have stood in your exact shoes but have had people like this in my life too; people who are joy robbers, who will say and do anything to pull you down. Why they do it? Who knows, really. The thing is, it hurts you to let yourself get so worked up over it. You don't have to explain yourself to people like this. We are all accountable for our own words and actions. I have no doubt that the person you're addressing in this entry, knows it too. SOmetimes people find it easier to blame others than take responsibilty for what their own life has become. You just keep on doing your best. It's good enough for God so let it be good enough for you too. And know that most of J-land, most of those who read your journal love you for who you are, and to the best of our ability, try to support you. Remember too, hon, that it's not the problem that raises our stress as much as how we are reacting to it.
BIG HUGS. Wish they could be real ones.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

It is o.k. to get angry, just don't let it consume you.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

aw that is so true and your video that is so touching. we need to take timeto enjy I pray your better soon veyr soon {{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are having such a bad day all around.  Why not block this person from commenting and from your email?  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

This person has no place in your life.  NEGATIVE people have to go.  They sap all your strength. That is the plan.  To make you so distracted and inaffective that you cannot function nor be able to fight back.  Must be one of those not so 'understanding' church folk who are religious on Sunday and act like hell through the rest of the week.  I'm not mad at church folks.  I'm just talking about people who've had an emotional experience so now they think they're qualified to judge others.  I have a personal relationship and relationships take years to hone and develop.  You know them by their fruits, right?  No compassion fruit there, huh?  Let me tell you it does here from me, and from many others here who read your journal.  We care.  
GBU
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa, each day I wander how you are and how your feeling. I wish for something more for you in ways of the way you feel physcially. On another note, I think people are so self absorbed, and sadly sometimes it seems they are people in our active world (not online), I hope this person reads my comment and stops to think about there own actions and take a look at themselves real deep and then ask "Is this who I want to be?"
Hugs*******
Ang

Anonymous said...

hi Lisa...

take no notice of this selfish person who is causing you to be so upset, you don't need all this kind of rubbish they are dishing out to you...we all love you here in J/Land and we are all your friends, we each in turn come to see how you are getting on and hope you are feeling better, this person should be ashamed of themselves for causing you more pain and heart ache...

Astra!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I hate the fact that people enter journals and leave comments that are so upsetting.  That's not the way it should be.  I wish there was some way to block it.  Take a deep breath and calm yourself down.  Don't let the ugly people get to you.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am so sorry to hear someone is giving you a hard time , you do not deserve that crap in your life !!!!!!!! You are one of the sweetest and kindest people I have ever had the priveledge to know, Try not to get too upset , Know that all of your friends here in J-land love you and care about you !!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

WOW, go read my entry this morning.....you and i may have something in common with the petty people saying bad things.
I care,
lisa

Anonymous said...

(((((((lisa))))))))) I'm so sorry someone has upset you so much. I care deeply for you, and all my J'Land friends, and hate anyone to be hurting or upset, especially you, with your pain. My heart goes out to you and please know I'm thinking of you, and praying you get some release from this pain soon. Have a restful, peaceful day my friend.
LOTS OF LOVE
BIG HUGS Debbie ~xxxxxxxxx~
http://journals.aol.co.uk/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl