Tuesday, September 5, 2006

~In my eyes~


I got the above graphic at Sparkletags.com. It says it all! :o) I am very thankful! I really want to thank you that left comments in my last entry...I'm so glad that my entry wasn't taken in a negative way! I was a bit worried about that. As I read through the comments this morning; I cried. A good cry. I would have never in my dreams have expected such love, support, honesty and a "family" feeling! :o) Each and every one means so much to me. I know I've said this before, and I'm going to say it again; what I have went/been through in my past, even could have been yesterday, IS what has made me the person I am today! Everyone that has come and went in my life...was for a reason, and has made me so much stronger in many ways. :o) Good or bad experiances, I thank them. :o) I believe that paths cross for a reason...and am so very grateful for those I have crossed paths with! :o)
This morning hasn't been a good one. I did get sleep last night! Again, like on Friday, I'm not feeling right and I'm very shaky. I'm not going anywhere, I know better to this time. Believe me, even though I've had Epilepsy since I was 3 months old, I still don't know what to expect. I used to have grand mal seizures and now, the last time I was checked, I have myoclonic seizures. It's been a few years since I've been checked, so I have no idea what kind I'm having right now. :o) Both my children were brought up knowing what to do to help with any seizures. I feel safe when at least one of them are here. :o) But again....I honestly don't know what is going to happen when I get this way. I'm still learning about the ms...I do know about the fibromyalgia. Actually....when I get this way, shaky or what ever I feel...I can say that I really don't know what it is! Just know that I'm in God's hands and will be taken care of. :o) When I do write about my pains and all of the other things that I have, I don't want anyone to think that I'm complaing, I'm not....just maybe help someone else, plus it helps me to write it down. It's getting harder for me to remember things. Who knows...lol....I could have writen a sentance twice in this entry! :o) lol If so...just know that it's just me being me! LOL :o)
I really do hope that these journal alerts get fixed soon. I am doing my best to get to all of you! :o)
My back and hips are still in much pain. Last evening, I was having such a hard time walking again. It felt as if I was walking in something very thick that was up to my hips! My legs were swollen and "lumpy" from the cramping. I'm used to that! :o) I took my medicines and went to been at 9:00. I'm not really sure what to do about the shaking and what goes along with it....I know probably my doctor. <sigh> If this doesn't stop, then I'll have to go and get checked. This is kind of scary. My daughter is here, so I know if anything does happen...she will be here. Whew! :o) Wow...it has taken me 45 minutes to write all I have! lol :o) My hands aren't wanting to work for me today! lol Too bad...I'm going to make them! lol :o)
Well...I really should give them a break. I'd rather push myself...but who knows what would happen if I did? Not sure if I want to find out today. :o) I think I have enough going on right now. :o) I pray that everyone has a great day, and God bless all of you! :o) I love all of my J-land friends! :o)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa
I am so sorry that you are having such a tough time of it.  Thank goodness your daughter is there just in case!  I just want you to know we are here and listening.  Try not to push yourself too much and yes, give your doctor a call so he knows what is going on.  I am no expert and can offer no real advice.  Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you.
Sam

Anonymous said...

yest that i s a good graphic God brouth us thru the last night with daddy in the er all night adn today. but sure is tiring. I tell you we are totally ehausted and we are suppose to leave on vacation in a few days

Anonymous said...

If you give your Dr. a call, at the very least, they can document the events and maybe see a pattern.  At least they'll have it on file.  They can see how close your events are together, how long they last.  Make your Dr. relationship a team situation.  Stay proactive here because it is your life and it is valuable to so many.  You'll feel better having done it, and they'll want to be kept informed too.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

Good morning,
I'm so happy to see how many people stop by to visit your journal. J-land is such a fantastic place, full of wonderful, caring people. SO sorry you have so much pain to deal with but you've got a great attitude, hon, and attitude is everything when it comes to coping. Hope you have a good day. keeping you in prayer.
Big hugs
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HOPEFORTODAY

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Keep smiling :-)

Anonymous said...

i hope all is well right now lisa.

Anonymous said...

hang in there darlin'...the season is changing..i never do so well then.


xoxoxo,

andi

Anonymous said...

I surely hope your feeling better. I have alot of pain always, ever since surgeries and cancer and chemo, my body aches, i suffer dizziness constantly. You just hang on. ((((hugs))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

hi Lisa...
I do hope you feel better soon...best wishes and take care!

Astra!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/astra1547/astrasjournal

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your journal with me by sending a link.  I love it.  Pretty graphics and also you have the longest about me section - you win the award for that.  LOL.  So glad they gave us more space to express ourselves.
Take care.
Sonya

Anonymous said...

Lisa, really, you are amazing because you don't whine and would have every right to.  Could the shaking be related to the MS?  I'd ask if it keeps happening.  I have a couple of new fall/autumn tags up in my journal.  Check them out when you get a chance and feel like you can.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I was in my store today and that creepy drunk guy came in who I am sooooooooooooo scared of and he kept staring at me which I was getting really scared about , to get my mind off him I thought of you and what an amazing person you are and what a beautiful smile you have and how much you bring joy to others, it helped because my heart was beating so fast from fear after he came in my store, Seriously this guy is such a creep, he has no business being in a mall which is a public place drunk out of his mind, he belongs at home passed out in front of his television, hope you feel better, Huggggggssssssssssssss Lisa

Anonymous said...

Look how brave you are Lisa!  See how your friends pick up on that, getting benefit from your energy?  Whatever His reasons for our pain, it matters not when we're gifted with one more day of life, what could be more miraculous?  Love you dear, xoxo CATHY
http://journals.aol.com/luddie343/DARETOTHINK/ (btw, I'm not posting anything new until this alerts fiasco is fixed - not as patient as you!)

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I don't think anyone with epilepsy will ever "know what to expect" No matter how long we've had it. (so far I've only knowingly had it 23 years)

Anonymous said...

ooopppssss I mean 22 man I wish I could edit MY comments I leave