Tuesday, September 19, 2006

~Back on for a bit~


Good Evening! :o) Today has really been a rollar coasterRide! I've come back on to do some updates, a very special email, and "bits ~n~ pieces!" First off, Don't forget to go to VIVI's to add journal addresses, and get out there and read your hearts out! :o)

Plus....don't forget to go and visit Gina's 
and volunteer your extra time to help organize a J-Land convention! :o)
I hope I've covered it all! :o) I'm haveing a lot of problems with my health right now, and it's kind of effecting my memory. Of course, fibro fog doesn't help either! lol :o)
Ok...I did, however, get a few hours of sleep today! Yesss! :o) As you can see...I'm once again wide awake! I go to see my FP on Thursday...so I'm hoping he can help as well. I have been having more of those nasty chest pains again recently. I've been tracking and writing down when I have them to see what might be the cause. I've figured it out! It's when I get upset! Sooo, I need to get plenty of rest...especially sleep, and try to keep my stress level as "normal" as possible. I don't have the time right now to have a heart attack or a stroke...just too busy! :o) Like I told my daughter today, "I've already filled out my application to be an Angel, so if God is in need for another Angel, I have my application in!" :o) Thank you also for all of your very nice and beautiful comments! I really loved to read them! :o) I honestly don't know when I will be back on, so I will get back with all of you that left me a comment! :o) Each and everyone of you are very special to me! :o) Now, I recieved an email today that made me cry! My husband was standing next to me when I read it...and the tears just started rolling. I asked for permission to post it! :o) Here it is;
 
Thisis Gerry who writes Daughters of the Shadow Men.  When I got up this morning and read the

entries you had put on this morning, I was amazed you took the time to comment on my entry.  I was just finishing the revision when your entry came in.  I was startled.  It was like having you in the same room with me, looking over my shoulder in your hours of trying to get through a bad night.  The spirit travels to far away places, I thought.

   Yours is one of the links I put on my family site, urging everyone to read.  The beautiful graphics are enough to attract, let alone all the words of wisdom you are dispensing about coping with your afflictions.  I have had a mysterious ailment since the age of 11 that comes back full force with stress, and I have to fight my way back from the edge to relative good health again, since I have a basically strong constitution passed on in my genes. 

   I was really concerned for you when I read your journal this morning.  But I think the information you put on is invaluable for everyone to read who either has some of these symptoms or deals with someone else who does.  A number of people here in this complex have fibromyalgia.  I always had such a hard time when I was in the middle of a frightening relapse explaining to people what was happening and how important it was for me to rest, stress free.  But sometimes your very life depends on the rest factor.  I think that love and concern lifts one enough that letting people into your life is worth it despite the risks that some of these contacts pose. 

    Sincerely,   Gerry


This is why I cantinue to write in this journal! :o) I will continue to do what I've been doing...to help educate! :o) God bless Gerry for such a beautiful email...thank you so very much! :o) If I have to...(while in my bed) I'll use my laptop to keep posting entries if I can't make it out of my bed! :o) God gave me all that I have....and He gives gifts! I've accepted His gifts, and will give my illnesses a voice to be heard! :o) I will continue to do my research to post to help others. :o) Thats why I have memories, good or bad, and I use them as tools to keep strong in my faith! :o)
I need to go for now.....Again, thank you all for your comments and your prayers! :o) God bless all of you!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, you are such a wonderful lady with such a big heart !!!!!!!!! I'm am glad others can see that too, sending you warm wishes , Love Ya Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

I want to win an award! I am glad that you rest. Lisa, go put your feet up and get some more rest.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

dont push your self and get plenty of rest and take time to get well really welll. I dont wnat you to have more serious problem than you already have lol

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are able to get as much rest as possible, with all the pain you are in it must be difficult to try to sleep.  Until reading your journal I didn't know anything about fibromyalgia, I had heard the word before, but nothing about the disease.  You continue to amaze me with your positive attitude, because not only are you dealing with the fibromyalgia, you also have ms.  It sounds like you have a very loving and supportive family so hopefully they are making sure you get the rest that you need and helping to keep your stress level down.  Feel better soon Lisa!!
xoxo, Heather

Anonymous said...

You are an angel......very giving and beautiful. Take it easy!
hugs, lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I love your journal too. You go girl!! Don't let anyone discourage you.
Have a nice day. God Bless.
your friend, Liz

Anonymous said...

Be sure not to over do it! Take care of yourself.
Hopefully some time over the weekend i'll get around to reading my heart our for the vivi awards.

Shermeen xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/shermeen0621/PublicThoughts/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I just found Gerri about a week ago and her writing talent far surpasses anything I peck out.  She's phenomenal and she also sent me a tender comment.  I immediately put her on my alerts and went and read ALL in amazement.  I have nominated her as one of my guest editor picks for next week.  She is so deserving of AOL attention.  Can you believe she is new to journaling here for it backdates only to September?  Oh, but she is so not new to writing!
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/