Saturday, September 23, 2006

~Useless info on me~


~Useless info on me~


I love these things, I know many get sick of them, but I don't, so here goes.........


1. If you lived in a fishbowl would you rather have a pirate ship or a castle and why?
Castle....because I'd be "Queen of the fish bowl!"


 



2.Which 3 things would you have to have if you were shipwrecked on a remote island?
Wisdom, Awareness, and my mind.


 



3.If you could kill anyone you want with no consequences who would it be and why?
No Way! n/a!


 


4.The world is ending?why are you doing this survey?no really, what would you do on this your last night of living? The same as I always do. Nothing any different! :o)


 



5.You have been chosen to repopulate the planet, pick 5 of your friends and why?
n/a...lol....I'm hush on this one because it would embarras me and the ones I pick! :o)


 



6.How many days do you let your dirty dishes sit in the sink?
None.


 



7.$10,000 for 10,000 days without alcohol. Yes or No? Yes!


 


8.So the verdict is in?Would you spend a night with Michael at the Neverland Ranch?
NOt enough money in this world.........NO way! eeegaads!


 



9.You've had a temporary sex change, and are very well endowed, what do you do for the one day you're the opposite sex? Explore! :o)


 



10.Would you rather be a passenger on the Titanic or the Hindenburg and why?
Hindenburg, because it caught fire, and went faster then the Titanic!


.



11.You've just been diagnosed with a mental illness, what is it?
pseudo-insane! :o)


 



12. You are a newly turned vampire and you have to feed, you're in a room with your mother, significant other and your best friend, who gets sucked dry?


Significant other! mmmm! :o)



13.If you could have lived as any dead rock star who would it be and why?


Janas Joplin! Loved her voice!


snagged from; http://journals.aol.com/canyonsun04/TheLifeChaosofMotherhood/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, what a cool survey !!!!!!!!!! Loved your answers !!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for sending that email to me about the sex offenders, my god there are some that do'nt live far from here !!!!!! Hope you are feeling a little better, Love Ya and Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

interesting quiz, lol

Anonymous said...

interesting quiz, lol

Anonymous said...

well if I were shipped wrecked I d want to have ANOHTER ship , a captian who could sail it and FOOD yes food. if it were the last day I d spend it with family and horseback riding. and the money or alcohol thing well that would be like three years I d be so depressed I d probably shoot myself and not have th e money lol plus its a mitzvah wth the Sabbath so I d never make it a week lol HA.

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ Queen of the fishbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO funny
I just love these things!
Hugs
Angie

Anonymous said...

Never seen this quiz before. I'd take the $10,000 to not drink alcohol  for 10,000 days.... I don't drink alcohol anyway! Lol! Jeannette xx