Thursday, September 14, 2006

Not able to sleep again!


Good evening! :o) I'm still awake! lol So far...this is some kind of cycle that my body does for some reason. It seems to be around every 3 days that this happens. :o) It's fine with me....as long as I know when it's going to happen! lol :o)
~~~~~By the way....if anyone is still playing the post card game, I am as well and I still have lots of post cards to send! Just let me know by email! :o)~~~~~
I recieved a post card today from "Baglady!" I loved it! lol Thank you very much! :o)
I thought I'd post a few reminders! This Sunday, September 17 is the J-Land chat! :o) Here are the times; British:8:00 pm. --Eastern:3:00 pm. --Pacific:12:00 Noon. :o) It will be held in the Journals cafe as it was the last chat! :o) And don't forget about the VIVI award!
Well today has been such a great day! :o) I've had so many errands that I needed to get done, but was put off because of my pains. This morning I almost fell once again on the stairs! I was able to catch myself! Whew! That was close! :o) I had made my mind up to get what I needed to get done....done today! I couldn't put it off any longer. :o) My daughter told me that she didn't want me to go alone, so she drove and took me to the places I needed to go. :o) She is so sweet! I finally made it to the meat market to get the meat for my vegetable soup! When I'm in the pain I've been in...for some reason soup just sounds good to me. lol Of course, we had fun! lol My daughter and my grandson always makes me laugh! lol :o) We got back home and I had to get out of those clothes and into a soft night gown! lol I know that souns odd, but I can't wear certain things anymore....my "touch" (for lack of a better word) has really gotten worse! It just feels like if I don't have 100% cotton on, or something close to that, it feels like I have "burlap" on! Just something that goes along with the fibro! lol :o) Geesh! :o) After that, I layed down and took a nap...well, we all did! :o) I was checking my email to see if Jeff had written me back about being a Guest Editor...so I took that nap and would check when I woke up. :o) Thats when I seen that he had wrote back! YAY! :o) My daughter made dinner tonight, and tomorrow is my soup! I have the meat on low right now! :o) It smells so good! :o)
About that entry about the woman getting arrested; yes, like a few of you said that you had recieved it in an email...so did I! I guess that just shows how neive I can be! lol :o) I usually check things out at this hoax site. I should have this one as well. :o) But, it did give me something to think about! Yes, I am a Christian and I'm also human. Which means that I'm not perfect in any way. I do my best to stay on the right path and follow the Lords path! I don't believe in "pushing" my religion down others throat....if that makes sense? I have my beliefs and I Do my best at shinning my light on others to help in letting them know about God! :o) But I do it in a subtle way. :o)
Well...lol...I have no idea how long I'll be up tonight! lol :o) I'll play some games on Pogo! lol My back, hips and legs are killing me right now, but I'll ride it out! :o) I've taken 2 pain pills, and so far nothing, not even the edge taken off! Good Grief! :o) Thank all of you for your comments and God bless all of you! :o)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya hun,

You know what I think about you already, but the comment you just left me in my journal brought me to tears.

THAT'S how on edge I am right now. It was SUCH a relief to read that you KNOW that what's happening to me is real and not in my head, I can't explain what that means to me!!

Thank you so much, and as you said to me, I hope you get well, or at least feel comfortable soon, as I know these bodies can be such a pain (literally!), although I also know that what I'm going through is nothing compared to what you've been dealing with for all this time.

My heart goes out to you!! *HUGS HUGS*

Lv Stevie
xxx

Anonymous said...

ah glad you did nto fall. Man I never have time to get in chats and cant keep up with the fast pace of thosethings lol weekends are bad for me. I ll check out he vivi awards

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

How do you get in this journal chat?
i am so sorry to hear you are in pain...i can understand your skin wanting to only feel soft fabrics on it. I feel like life is not right if i can not come home and get in my holey teddy bear ugly nightgown..it is old and soft.
HUGS, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I often go through spells where I do not sleep. I am so glad that your daughter is there to help you. Soup does sound good.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

My sleep is horrible.  My doc just gave me Lunesta but I didn't see any help.  

I hope you find the perfect thing that brings peaceful sleep your way.

Deb

Anonymous said...

I feel ya, girl, fibro sucks!  I know!  Thanks for stopping by my journal!

LORI


Who I am… underneath it all:  
http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/DiscoveringMe

Precious Metal (A Spiritual Journal)
http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/PreciousMetal

Anonymous said...

((((((Lisa)))))) hope your pains have eased off now, I'm so sorry, but you're still smiling ~ you're a star, you know that!!!  Your soup sounds good, I could almost smell it myself lol.....and I know exactly what you mean about being in your comfy clothes.....I love my comfies lol :-) I would love a postcard so I am going to email you my address :-) Thank you :-) I'd like to come to the chat on Sunday, if I can get there I will, sounds great fun :-) Feel better soon my friend :-)
much love, Debbie ~xxxxxx~
http://journals.aol.co.uk/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I hope you feel better tommorow and that your pain is'nt as much, hang in there beautiful lady !!!!!!!!!! You are a bright light in this dark world, Love and Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I hope that your weekend is good and that you can get some sleep and relief.

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

Glad ya got my postcard hun. I think I have yours but couldn't make out the last name... I posted it on my journal hun. I do think it's yours but hun come make sure for me. WTG On guest editor!!! I bet that was fun for ya.

Hugs,
Chelle

Anonymous said...

P.S. oooo.... email me your pogo name hun maybe we can play a few when your on.

Hugs,
Chelle

Anonymous said...

I do  hope your pain has subsided now...and you were able to rest better...I used to play Poppit on Pogo...loved it...very addictive...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

you have an awesome daughter!!! I am gonna try to see if i can remember the chat!! thanks for sharing the info....have a great weekend...TerryAnn