Sunday, September 3, 2006

Just talking




Well....it looks like I need to write again. :o) I'll probably lay down after this. Since I'm not getting any of my alerts...I'm kind of board! LOL I miss it! :o) I am still not feeling right. I'm still very hot and am shaking. I don't know which illness it is thats doing this! LOL It really gets confusing! :o)
I went out on my front porch for awhile to cool down a bit....it worked, then I came in and got pretty hot all over again. ggrrr! lol :o)
Wednesday my daughter goes to collage for her first day! YAY! :o) Very proud of her! :o)
By the way....again....if anyone wants a post card, please email me to let me know! :o)
Another thing....does anyone have any question that you would like to know? Again...email me and ask, and I'll post them on my journal with my answers. :o) Maybe there's something someone would like to know about me that I haven't mentioned! :o) Go ahead and ask! lol :o)
I met a very nice girl this morning! :o) The entry below to her journal! She has so much courage for being young! Love it! :o) So good to see! :o)
If anyone wants to send me your journal........  :o) Just joking, thats too much to ask! LOL :o)
I really should go lay down, my body is kind of numb as well. Again...no idea which illness it's from! :o)
God bless and Gentle hugs! :o)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa;  Just rest.  I'm diagnosed with a seizure disorder as well and I usually have confusion for the next couple of days after an episode.  I haven't been on meds in awhile.  My Dr. here is putting me back on when I come back.  I have grand mal's when I'm stressed, been very ill, or overtired, but I have petite mals all the time and just don't know it.  Scary to be driving but I did it too and just hid it for along time.  
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING

Anonymous said...

Lisa, that is weird you are'nt getting your alerts, sorry you are still shaking, I hope you feel better, Take it easy ok, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I Hope you're feeling better.  Thanks for your support of the awards.

Vivian

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hope your having abetter day and the your daughters first day in college is a breeze. take care linda xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/lindapaterson177/IstartedofthislifewithnothingIst/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment hun! I am always glad to see a new face in my comment section. As for the post cards I am gonna have to email ya when I can but send me an email with your addy and I will send one to ya asap. So sorry ya feeling bored.. I know how it goes.

Hugs,
Chelle