Friday, September 22, 2006

~A public apology~

NO.....I did not say NOT to go to church!
NO....I was NOT bashing churches!
NO....I did NOT say I "thought" I would be treated poorly!
NO...I do NOT "twist" words around to "justify!"
NO....I do NOT use verses to my advantage!

Matthew 18:20


For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.



This is the verse I was referring to! I do NOT make excuses for "anything" that I say, do, and live! What you see, is what you get! I DO read my Bible, and like I said before, "everyone" understands it in many different ways! Maybe thats why there are so many different religions? Which in my opinion....  <------notice opinion....is something GREAT to have! Freedom of "all" religions!
If you don't like what I write....clicky on the BIG RED X!
There are times when I have problems with coming up with wording things properly....very sorry that the fibro does that! Again....didn't twist my words, happens to be the TRUTH!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa...

have a great weekend...don't let things worry you so much, nothing is worth it!

Astra!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa, just try and let it roll off, I have noticed that you have apologized for other things to (if i'm thinking right) this is YOUR journal and you already said it here, if they don't like it click the red x above.  Nobody is forced to read your journal, but the fact is, you can right whatever you want, :) I love your entrys, even if I don't agree with you or anyone else, I value your opinion. That is the difference, not everyone does, and I don't seem them worthy of your time :)
hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

People don't have to read you, you can write what you want, that's what we all do isn't it?! After reading about what goes on within the church I'm far happier to be out of it! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

*hugs* i hope ur not upset....have a nice weekend

Anonymous said...

Exactly mom. You have your OWN right as an American (if we have those rights anymore..lol) to believe what you believe with religions. It is YOUR opinion not anyone elses..this is YOUR journal not anyone elses. So adios to the HATERS out there who can't stand the truth or even a freaken opinion someone has. I love you and I want you to breath! Love ya

Anonymous said...

many places in the NT it says they met in the churches and the houses.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa I made a journal entry just for you! People need to back off.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Lisa, If I find out who is picking on you they will be sorry they ever did .How could anybody do that to you ? You are the sweetest person !!!!!!!!! Keep your head up, you are an amazing lady, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

'In Gods house there are many mansions'  we each practise our faith where it suits us,.,., You do what is righy for you ,.,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

GOD KNOWS YOUR HEART, THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.
HOPE YOUR DAY GETS BETTER.
YOUR FRIEND, LIZ

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I don't understand why people read journals and misconstrue words.  I knew exactly what you meant.  You can worship anywhere.  You don't have to be in a "church" building.  Sheesh....what is wrong with people around here lately?  You were very clear about what you said in your entry.  I just don't get it.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

The important thing is God knows everyone's heart.  That's it.  I didn't think you were saying any of those things.  Hugs, Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess