Friday, September 22, 2006

~No subject~


I recieved this, this morning....and I can't agree with them more!


Great Job: I'm glad it is you with the desision making and not I. We all need a bit of spiritual uplifting every once in awhile. I'm more inspired by going to a rest home for a visit than to church because the patrens seem to show me what life is all about and have such faith but in the church they seem to show off and not be sincere. I'm a paralyzed Vet in a Electric Wheel Chair and have many of the same health problems as you and it was nice to get your oppinion and thoughts about life and all we may (or may not) endear. I wish everyone a great day and may God Bless Everyone


Now....I'll probably get comments and emails...but I rightly don't care! This is from someone that, as stated above, has illnesses like I do. I don't know how many countles times that I've told a few people that I'd rather not go to a church to worship, when I can do it here, or a place like that, because you know then that it is more spiritually uplifting! It even says it in the Bible that you don't have to go to a church to worship God....look around, God is everywhere! When I tell someone that I'm going to pray for them, I do. I write down the names, and put it in my prayer box. I keep it on my night stand.

Said prayer box.
Off to another subject.... I did get some sleep last night! YAY! :o) My whole entire body is in soooo much pain right now! I just want to scream! (I have) At my doctors appointment yesterday...I didn't write about a few things that transpired! This was my new doctor I seen.....I can't stand him already! He reminds me too much of the doctor that let me go in this pain for many years until I was "finally" diagnosed! I left there red hot mad! As soon as I'm able to, I'm looking for another doctor! I will NOT allow another human treat me in that manner EVER again! Animals are treated better!!!! And I'm not joking! If I were to report the way I was treated yesterday to the Humane Society...the doctor would end up behind bars! But...NO...It's just a plain ole` person! Somethings just not right about this! And I've tried all I could yesterday, and so did my mom....all I can do is look for someone new. And I am! Question; How do you think you would look when you haven't had very much sleep...say around the amount I did? Hmmm? (a reason for that question)
Moving on......I've been praying all morning for help with my health.

.....it has been prayer time for Lisa! Non stop! I know God will help me find a new doctor. I'm to the point right this very second....how much more of this "no sleep" marathon can I take and still be sane?! Not much longer!
Moving on.....I know this is not one of my normal entry's.....I'm just soooo tired, I can't think straight! I've tried all of the remedies that were given to me by everyone that was so nice enough to help. :o) ~still waiting on the Jack though :o)~ I do however want to thank all of you for putting up with me through all of this. :o)
I'm going to go for now....probable do somemore research to put on here to educate. :o) Ignorance is so unbecoming!
Thank you for your support and emails and God bless all of you!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes I understand about this persons feelings there is a song called what if I stumblethat relates to that. Its by DC talk
Im glad you got some sleeep and hope you find a new dr soon

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Doctors CAN be hateful. I know! I've dealt with several when younger. I hope you are able to find a nicer one soon. AND...I pray you'll sleep. I finally was able too and feel brand new again. BIG HUGS honey.
Love you
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THROUGHGOD'SEYES

Anonymous said...

I like what that gentlemen wrote. I am drawn to vet mainly because I am married to "disabled" vet. Anyway, I do not go to church much, but I do believe in God.
Kelli
Http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I am Dr. hunting as well!! it is frustrating!!! keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

You're so inspirational, and yes, we all need a little spiritual uplifting every now and then. That's good that you finally got some sleep, not that it helps your pain any.

I'm SOO sorry I haven't been by to read your journal, my email shut down completely, which meant no alerts. But that's no excuse, and I apologize.

I hope you're doing well and that you have a great weekend.

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I agree you don't need to go to church to pray.  Churches are just man made buildings, you can pray just anywhere you like! My neighbours used to go twice on a Sunday and for the rest of the week they behaved like morons! Don't think the church helped them at all! I'm glad you got some sleep at last, you really do need a lot more. I hope you can find a new doctor who will understand you and be able to help you. Jeannette  xx  

Anonymous said...

Keep praying, I know u will find a better Dr. I will pray for u also. Im so sorry that he treated u that way, thats why I dont like Dr's. Most dont care about ppl, all about the money. I hope u can get some sleep soon.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I ca'nt stand my doctor either !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I think they are all the same, Keeping you in my prayers, Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

Religion is to help you cope with the big issues in life. The church is the body to find you a way to make religion work for you - the way you would like it to. Not the way THEY think it should do for you.

Hope you get sorted soon

Anonymous said...

good luck finding a new doc:) some of the docs are just plain jerks. keeping you in prayer

Deb

Anonymous said...

Lisa...

i hope you find a good Dr. who will look after you. hope you will feel better soon...God Bless You!

Astra!

Anonymous said...

I love going to church. It keeps me rooted and grounded more than when I don`t go.
Love that prayer time tag...how adorable!
I wish you could feel better - I know how frustrating it can be.
Take care--
Penny
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about going to church as you do.  I hate it when drs. think they know what you're thru.  They have no clue unles they've been thru it themselves!  These drs. just go by their textbooks and it makes me sick!  I've been pretty lucky.  My dr. has been thru what I've been thru will my back and having to have back surgeries so he knows how it is.   I hope you find one who undersands soon.  I'll be praying about it, hun.  Hugs,  Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess