Thursday, September 14, 2006

Guest Editor!


Tonight is the night that I pick and write about my 6 picks as Guest Editor! :o) I have been very excited for the past few days about this. :o) Thank you so much Jeff.

I was so surprised to recieve an email asking if I would like to be Guest Editor! The hardest part for me to do was to pick 6 journals.....I didn't want to leave anyone out!
I've been journaling for 3 years now. Thats a long time! :o) I started this journal because I was having such a hard time writing in my journal book. I wanted to also get across to others that might have/suffer or know someone with the same illnesses that I have. That would be great if I could help! :o)
For those of you that are new to my journal, I have fibromyalgia, progressive multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis/osteoarthritis, spurs and tumors on my spine, 3 sleeping disorders and spurs and bursitis on both hips. I deal with more...lol...but I don't want to bore everyone, and there isn't enough room! lol :o)
I am 43 and I have 2 children and a 15 month old grandson! I've been married for 20 years now! Either I or my husband deserves a medal for that! lol
Enough about me. :o) Here are my picks and they aren't in any kind of order. :o) :::drum roll please:::
http://journals.aol.com/my78novata/LorisLaurels/ I love to read her journal! I can laugh, cry and her words make me feel as if I was there with her! :o) I am an animal lover and I absolutly adore her dogs! She has also made a few video entries! How cool is that! :o) http://journals.aol.com/hunybea4him/HunybeasOpenJournal/  I have to say that this journal is very uplifting spiritually! :o) I know when I go to her journal, I will feel great about what I just read! :o) She is informal yet is right to the point! :o) http://journals.aol.com/hugsdoodlewacky/Mandy/ I love to read Mandy's journal! She is a very great lady! She's a very strong person, and it really comes through in her journal! I truly love to read her journal! :o)http://journals.aol.co.uk/astra1547/astrasjournal/  When I read her journal...I can relate! :o) She has so much fun with her grandchildren! You can feel the love just from her words alone! :o) A wonderful person! :o)http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/  This is truly another one of my favorites as well to read! Again, she makes you feel that you are right there with her! I always go away from reading very uplifted as well! Truly a very dear person to me! :o)http://journals.aol.com/heathermarie3073/Mylife/ Heather's journal is very beautiful! She lives in New York and shares photo's and her words are beautiful! I feel as if I'm there with her! I've always wanted to visit New York, and I have through her writings! :o) http://journals.aol.com/canyonsun04/TheLifeChaosofMotherhood/ I want to say how much I relate to reading this journal! :o) She is funny, down to earth and makes beautiful jewlery! She has started a "Traveling Neclace!" I can't wait to recieve it next....you have it for a week, then send it on to the next person on her list! Truly fun! :o) http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip/  I love his journal....I knew about the hurricane through him, way before I heard it on the news! He puts jokes in his entries and keeps everyone up to date! If I need information, I always know where to go!
Those have been my choices....something that was very hard to do! Whew! :o) Believe me, it took me hours to choose! No kidding! :o) I hope you give each journal a visit. :o) I know you will enjoy them as much as I do! :o) God Bless all of you!

41 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well well well congrats on your being guest editor. Man thats a job I dont know that I want. it would be terribly hard to pick six. BUT IM very honored I mean absolutly very honored to be choosen BY YOU!!!!!!!!  WOW thank you and Im taking a bow and putting a helmet on my head so I dont get a  big head about it. LOL really thanks for your KIND very kind words too about my journal.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Great Graphic.  I snagged it for my desktop pic. I was picked this past week by Jeff as a new(ish Journaler)  It brought me to the attention of alot of new and very nice people.  I'm so happy to be a part of this.  I can't wait to read your picks and hopefully meet some wonderful people at the same time.
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being Guest Editor.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Have fun!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS ON BEING GUEST EDITOR! GREAT PICKS!!!
LOVE YA,
CARLENE

Anonymous said...

Congrats................... hugs, Sherry

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being Guest Editor. Nice choices.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Hey mom I forgot to tell you.. I got chosen to be blog editor on myspace..isn't that cool?! haha I'm just messing with ya. But anywho I am happy for you because I know how you love to do this journal stuff and I know you will have fun doing it. Congrats and Good Luck! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Lisa, wow congrats on being a guest editor !!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome !!!!!!!!!! Hugs to you Lisa

Anonymous said...

congrats:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being picked Lisa ,good choices I read Guido and Astra ,and will be off to read the others ,.,.,Jan xx http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeadie05/Serendipity/

Anonymous said...

Many congrats Lisa! Millie :-)

Anonymous said...

lori is one of my closest friends.....i know all of these people except one so i will go check out that girl! I think it is awesome you are guest editor. Enjoy it!
HUGS, lj

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your guest editorship for this week. And of course, huge thanks for flagging up my journal. Just as well it's a quiet season on the hurricane front :-)

http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and to all of your choices...you made some good ones for sure!!!!  Have a wonderful weekend...hugs and much love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

congrats. great picks i visit most of them!
noelle

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lisa!!! Well done Guest Editor :-) I read some of your picks, but not all, so some more new friends for me, I hope :-) Have a GREAT weekend :-)
much love, Debbie ~xxxxxxx~
http://journals.aol.co.uk/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa...

congrats on being picked for guest editor, so well deserved!
I was surprised that you picked my journal, thank-you for that! i am now off to read some journals that you have mentioned, before i settle down for the night...hope you are feeling better...best wishes and take care!

Astra!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/astra1547/astrasjournal

Anonymous said...

i am new to this i am looking at you picks and i like them. i am going to have a good time with mine thanks

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being chosen as this weeks guest editor...that is really awesome...and wow...i know almost all of your choices...have a great weekend...am gonna check out your other picks...hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hello Lori,

I hope your visit to my journal makes you feel better. There are many you may scroll back through for enjoyment. I am not a doctor but the Lord is good, as you will see.

http://journals.aol.com/symphonycomposer/VisionsofMyWorld/

Best regards,

Richard Englefield

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, you truly deserve this piece of the spotlight. Take care.
Sylvia
http://journals.aol.co.uk/Sylviam4000/YeOldeEnglishPosy/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!

SMOOCHES,
KISHA
MY BLOG-http://journals.aol.com/dotcomdiva831/SoYouWannaKnowHuh/
MY WEBSITE- WWW.KISHAGREENONLINE.COM

Anonymous said...

I am so TEARY EYED!!! WOW you picked me???? TY, I am honored , coming from you this is just wow, I just don't know what to say :)  I do have to say this, your a KNOCK OUT!!!! I have always loved your journal and pray comfort will find you everyday.  And if you ever need a mall buddy, I'm on my way at your word :)
Hugs
Angie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Lisa!  I've been away for so long I missed them.  WTG on being guest editor and great picks you made.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

http://uncutvideo.aol.com/videos/2f78495ab589195e88d9444ef48754

Our tribute to 9/11 & all of the Hero's who sacrificed their lives in the line of duty.  To all the families who lost their loved ones.  To all of our fellow citizens who lost a country.  A tribute that intends to heal. Voices For Americia is a collabration of hand picked musicans & vocalists from various recording acts who have come together to make this dream project a reality! They were asked to record a song written about the 9/11/01 tragedy soon after our lives changed forever!! Dedicated to all our American Hero's!!

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I love Northern Trip too! Great Picks,
Kate.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/bobandkate/AnAnalysisofLife/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being guest editor... I don't know how I missed this alert, it was way at the bottom of all the emails and I just got to it.  I feel so honored that you picked my journal to be featured... and now I feel like such an idiot for just finding this entry of yours.... because I should have thanked you long ago!!  Please forgive me?!  
xoxo, Heather

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

well i am just very new about this, and i would love to get some info if you could.
well that's all for now
congratulatione on your journal
Luc

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie...Duh, am I behind or what! Big Mucho Congrats on being pick guest eddie. You deserve it!

Love Brenda

Anonymous said...

Great Job:  I'm glad it is you with the desision making and not I.  We all need a bit of spiritual uplifting every once in awhile.  I'm more inspired by going to a rest home for a visit than to church because the patrens seem to show me what life is all about and have such faith but in the church they seem to show off and not be sincere.  I'm a paralyzed Vet in a Electric Wheel Chair and have many of the same health problems as you and it was nice to get your oppinion and thoughts about life and all we may (or may not) endear.  I wish everyone a great day and may God Bless Everyone:

Anonymous said...

I'm so behind in reading and comments.  Congrats on being the guest editor.  Hugs,  Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess