Friday, September 22, 2006

ASAP!



I know God doesn't like for people to put others down. God is all about love and acceptance and healing and giving and caring. Any one who puts others down in anyway is not coming from God, nobody but the devil trying to use people to hurt me. He's slick ,he knows just the right buttons to push to get to others and uses things I love ,like my own journal to make me feel better to write in.We,being human are gonna hurt when someone attacks us.This hurt will pass, and something better is gonna come. God can take a bad situation and turn it into something good.What goes around comes around. God doesn't stand for people pretending to be for him and he doesn't like people hurting his children so I'll just say a prayer for her, and God will handle it.I'm going through alot and I dont need this stress, especially from some stranger on the computer.God is in our hearts, and people who shove church down your throat, won't get very far. If I want to go to church, I will. If I want to sit at home and read my bible and pray alone,I will. God knows what's in my heart, that's all that matters.There is enough hate in the world to push and pick on others. I truly hope that this will be over. I don't feel that I need or have to prove anything to anyone. My light shines very bright. It's not my fault that I enjoyed someone elses comment and wanted to display it on my journal. I felt it was very nice. And I still agree with what he had to say. I have prayed for strength to understand and help. And I will not let anyone ever again, put words in my mouth. From lack of sleep, which gives me pain more then anyone would know, and getting such flack from a simple entry in my journal that I would never in a million years think would happen...remember the next time, don't be so pushy....you get more with hunny! You can not hurt me ever again! I'm in the Lords Army! For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Mark 8:36 God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. Galatians 6:7 Dear Heavenly Father, I've asked you to forgive me. And when I pray, I believe that you hear me and forgive. Help me to follow your example and forgive the person who has hurt me so badly today. I'm afraid of being volnerable by forgiving. I'm afraid of being hurt again. But with your help, I can forgive and stand by me. In the blood of Jesus; Amen.
Thank you all for your comments and emails! :o) God bless all of you! :o)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you can get some rest tonight!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Lisa , I hope you will be able to sleep tonight, Take it easy and have a good weekend, Love and Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lisa hun please email me the address and the comments left for you,i will sort it out hun thanx zoe xx

Anonymous said...

I hate it when people leave nasty comments Lisa, they hide behind their computer screens spewing all sorts of bad stuff you don't want or need to hear. I hope you got some much needed sleep and feel better when you wake. Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels

Anonymous said...

I just had a friend go private to keep from getting hurt due to somes comments. Its sad but it happens

Anonymous said...

I seen the comment in her own journal and I am thinking it was a response to your posting even though she did not name names............. CHURCH IS FOR THE SINNERS AND A LOT OF THE TIMES US AS CHRISTAINS FORGET THAT........... THIS IS ONE REASON PEOPLE DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD.......... PEOPLE FORGET CHUCRCH IS FOR SINNERS NOT SAINTS,,,..............i WAS ALWAYS RAISED THE YOU ARE ABLE TO WORSHIP EVERYWHERE AND ANYWHERE.......... THANK GOODNESS ... IF WE COULD ONLY PRAY AT CHURCH AND IF GOD ONLY HEARD OUR PRAYERS WHEN WE WERE IN CHURCH, WE WOULD BE IN A LOT OF TROUBLE............. YOU WORSHIP WHERE YOU WANT TOO, GOD LETS US DO THAT..... THANK GOODNESS HE LOVES SINNERS LIKE ME AND ALL THESE SAINTS HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT..... HUGS AND BLESS YOU, SHERRY

Anonymous said...

These people need to find more to do in their lives than just slag off other people!

Don't take it to heart babes...they do it to EVERYONE for WHATEVER reason they can find!


Lv Ste
xxx

Anonymous said...

AMEN!! LOVE THE ANGEL AT THE END OF YOUR ENTRY.

Anonymous said...

i am behind on alerts and confused. Seems someone has hurt you. I know how that is. Dont let anyone hurt you..you are special.
XO lisa

Anonymous said...

Well said, Lisa.