Monday, September 25, 2006

~In my opinion~


Firstly...I was able to get 3 hours of sleep this morning! YAY! :o) I was up all night watching home movies! Now that was fun to see and hear my children so young! So cute! :o)
I would like to say..."again"...if you do not like what I right in my journal, then please do us both a favor and stop reading it...ok? Because what I write about is all in my own opinion...thats it. I'm confident enough to keep posting what I do, and write about what I write! No one can take my away anything from me without "my" permission....I'm strong, and I have a very bright light that shines from my heart! :o)
I...once again, don't have much planned to do today. I am going to get ahold of the pain clinic! I have to for insurance purposes, plus to see what else the doctor there will do to help with my pain. Yes...I said it, pain! I'm in pain! The lack of sleep is really playing havic with this body I'm using. :o)
I did find the video that I told someone that I did have of me in one of my seizures. It was taped only for the neurologists purpose. Plus...I don't know what goes on while having one myself, and it was intersting for me to watch. But...it's on a VHS tape and I don't know how to upload it onto the computer. :o)
I put information on my journal to educate others in what I have.....what "I" deal with and go through. And if I can help someone else...thats what counts! :o) When I say the word "Ignorance" I am not at all saying that people that read this journal is an ignorant person! What matters to me is that at least "I" know what I mean, and so do my regular readers. I honestly am getting worse....in so many different ways of all of my illnesses and I'm not at all looking for my ego to be stroked...life is too short for that game! Lisa does not play games anymore! Yes....I'm dying...but, with this time that I still have on God's green earth, I choose to educate people! And in hopes to help others when I'm gone. I know what I'm doing is right! :o)
I'd love more then anything to get to meet all of my friends here! I'd love that! :o)
Since I "know" the true me, and some choose "not" to get to know me....lol...I honestly don't care! You don't and can't hurt me because of that! lol :o) So...write what you want to about me...but it would be nice to see that it is the truth! But...lol...again, I don't care, it's "your" opinion. You can't knock me down! :o)
Thank you all for your comments, and God bless you!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((( clapping )))) bravo hun bravo,sod em all,we love you dearly here and we will support you whatever it takes,anytime hun,anytime xxzoexx

Anonymous said...

I will keep reading if you dont mind and though I dont always comment I find your entrys very educatioal ,about things I am ignorant about ,lol thankyou dear ,anyway its your journal ,your space ,go for it ,.,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Glad you're standing up for yourself Lisa, but sorry people are still getting at you! Keep writing your journal exactly as it is ~ for one thing it's YOUR journal and another, plenty of people, me included, LOVE it!!! Hope you have a painfree day, God bless you Lisa. Always thinking of you, and wishing you well :-)
Love & gentle HUGS Debbie ~xxxxxxxxx~
http://journals.aol.co.uk/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl
PS sorry I'm a bit behind ~ it's been hectic this weekend :-)

Anonymous said...

You know where I stand! {{{{}}}}
Have no ideal what all is going on, but let God handle it. :)
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

It's YOUR journal, you write what YOU want. It's your way to deal with your health problems. And if people are uncomfortable, well, reading is optional. But as Jan says, it is educational and please carry on. Keep smiling!

Guido
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip

Anonymous said...

I just wonder why it is that there are those that claim not to read this journal, yet they hide behind false pretences to make comments that are remarks as to what is written here on their own journals. Anyhow Lisa just keep doing what you are doing, if you feel that it is right then that is all that matters. More people should do what they feel is right in their heart instead of just trying to put themselves on a pedestal in the eyes of others.
Sorry I havent been over, been busy with work still and also had some things going on here at the house. Little Electra passed away and it has hit me harder than I would have expected. She was only in our lives for a little while but I had gotten very attached.
Anyhow I will try to stop over as soon as I get a break, love ya and miss ya, hope you get to feeling better soon.
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Please dont let other people tell you what to write. I am so glad that you got some sleep.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

::applauding your determination::  YOU GO!  Honestly, this is your space.  Some people just have nothing better to do than put others down.  Stay strong!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

You tell em Lisa!  It's your journal.  You write what you want.  And keep informing people on the different illnesses.  Unless they know someone who has them or they have them themselves, they don't know what it's like.  I have a few of the same conditons you have with daily chronic pain so I understand to some extent.  I'm glad you got some sleep.  Keeping ya in my prayers.  Love,  Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got some sleep Lisa, although three hours is hardly enough. What you write is up to you. We all write what we want to talk about and you're helping by giving a first hand report on illnesses, it's much better than reading text books. We get to hear how the symptons make you feel and different ways of coping. Take care, Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Im glad you got some sleep that helps some even if only a little. I sure hope you get to join the psp groups soon

Anonymous said...

Well said,,,if they don't like it..MOVE ON, I think you ROCK!!! Maybe my sleep vibes are helping ;) I will send more over to you :)
Thinking of you
xoxox
Ang

Anonymous said...

go in and talk with your pain doc:) mine is wonderful and really care Good luck:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you were able to get some sleep !!!!!!!!! I honestly do'nt understand people that just go to a journal to make mean comments and bash the person who writes the journal-how sad thier lives must be !!!!!!!! Anyhow you are a ray of sunshine and we all love you here in J-land, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

hi Lisa...

Zoe has said how i am thinking and we, your friends are here to support you...Bless You!

Astra!

Anonymous said...

As i have had to say in my own journal...if you don't like what I say just do not read it..It is your journal, say what you want, because that is why you have it.
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Im glad u got 3 hours of sleep

Anonymous said...

i think you are awesome!
love,lj