Monday, September 11, 2006

ASAP!


Always Say A Prayer! I've been doing a lot of prayers this morning. My son had the t.v. on, and I could still here the families of the hero's from the WTC crying. It made me cry. My daughter had to turn the t.v. off for a bit...it was upsetting her as well. But....just think what and how THEY feel? A lot worse then we do for just remembering what we saw that day on t.v. 5 years ago. I'm going to move on now........
Today is deffinitly not a very good day at all...meaning my ms/fibro. I can barely move and it's very hard to stand up or to even walk at all. I haven't felt this bad for awhile now. My physical therapist says I'm in a relaps. I would have to agree...and I'm wondering what I'm going to loose this time. Everytime I have one, I loose some abilty. Oh well...lol...I'm on that wave still riding it out! :o) I plan to take it easy in bed. I really can't do anything else! :o)
I thought about finding an old movie and putting it on...I love old movies! :o) I thought about, "A Street Car Named Desire." I haven't watched that in awhile. :o) I'll see what I can find for a snak as well. :o) I'll just have my own little picnic on/in my bed! :o) I'll do that with my grandson as well...lol....he loves when we do that together! lol :o) But...it's not a picnic without ants! lol :o) And my grandson acts like one when he takes something and gets down off of my bed with it! LOL Thats just too funny when he does that! :o) I'll have to see how strong I feel before I put him in bed with me! :o)
I've had so many different things that I've been wanting to write about. But I'm really still not sure yet. They are about me and some things that I've been through that I've wanted to share. I have photo's that go with what I want to write about as well. I also suffer from something else...lol...I know...Geesh woman! :o) With this, I almost died from....if it wasn't for my husband, I wouldn't be here this very day! :o) Maybe I'll write about it tomorrow...I don't know.
I'm going to go for now. Again....thank you all so much for your comments! :o) It really helps me to write in this journal and to have feedback! :o) I love my J-Land family! :o) God bless all of you! Please say a prayer for all the victims and hero's and their families! :o)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa, I hope you feel better.  I'm praying that this time you won't lose another ability!!  I am making my rounds reading people's 9/11 tribute's, when I got this alert I had to respond.  Take it easy and find a classic to watch hun!
xoxo, Heather

Anonymous said...

((((Lisa)))) I'm praying for you hon, that you do not lose any more ability, that you are free from pain, that you can enjoy picnics with your little grandson, big prayers going out for you, from me. Take care of yourself and rest up as much as you can. Thinking of you.
much love Debbie ~xxxxxxx~
http://journals.aol.co.uk/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know you're in my thoughts & prayers.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

I think a lot of praying has been done today ,.,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Lisa, you are in my thoughts, I pray you do'nt lose another ability, you are an amazing lady, I am in awe of you , Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

my thoughts are with you...

Astra!

Anonymous said...

Thoughts are with you, sorry you aren't feeling too good right now.  

Like all caring Americans, today is a very tough day to get through with memories of 911 and all those who passed or were hurt.  Bless all of them and their families. Arlene

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. Can't be easy on a day like today

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a better day. I know that sometimes I am scared to write about what is really going on ( or has gone on), but I just hope that my journal will help someone else who might be going through the same thing.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Your entries touch me more than I can say.

If I ever get 3 wishes, I will use one of them to make you better, and I REALLY mean that!!

God bless ya hun,

Lv Stevie
xxx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love your tag...so pretty...
I know what you mean about the WTC and how upsetting it was for all to watch that fateful day...
I do hope you are feeling better by now...sorry, I am a bit behind. I too, love old movies so much.  You take care...got to do my catching up...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I like the decide one abouve. Tod is rainy cool and I would love to put in an old movie and drink some cocoa and just snuggle

Anonymous said...

As u can see, I'm catching up on comments.  Just want to let ya know I'm praying for you daily.  I have a cousin & a close friend who suffers from FB & MS.  It's hard to see them in pain.  As a chronic pain sufferer myself with a bunch of other health probs,  I understand and I know there are people worse off than myself. I try to live each day like it's my last  to enjoy life as much as possible.  Love ya, Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess