Thursday, September 7, 2006

Glad to have alerts back!

Good Afternoon! :o) Isn't it great that the alerts are working again?! :o) So much more easier to go through J-Land! :o) Thank you for all of your comments and being able to find me!
This morning, my physical therapist woke me up. Again, I had trouble getting to sleep. It seems to be some kind of cycle....sleep good a few days, and back to not sleeping a few days. But, I did get 4 hours! YAY! :o) When my physical therapist was giving me the deep tissue massage, she told me that I had several muscle lumps sticking out! Yuck! I know that it feels like they are, but never really knew that they really were. When she got to my lower back, hips and thighs....I cried. Boy did it hurt! It makes her feel bad when the massage hurts. But it isn't her fault. ;o)
Yesterday was my daughters first day at collage! :o) She came home with homework! :o) I'm just so very proud of her!
I really don't have much planned for today. I wanted to go to the grocery store, but I'm still not sure if I am strong enough yet. I'm not shaky today....and am glad of that! I had a hard time all day yesterday because of it. My home health aid was here yesterday, and she really helps me out a lot. :o) I've been having to use my cane to walk again. I am grateful that I'm not in my wheel chair. :o) I really can't write to much today, my hands are really cramping up on me.
Even though there are some that don't understand when I say thanks for your comments because they help me through my days....I'm still going to say it! Because it does! I guess it's knowing that there are others that care enough to stop, read, and comment. :o) God bless all of you! :o)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are not shakey today. I am sure that your family will not starve if you wait to go buy food! LOL Have a great day
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Yes Lisa its great to be back ,in touch with each other I know what you mean about a comment from our friends ,do hope you continue to improve, I'm sure you must feel proud of your daughter ,Iwould be too ,and wish you both the best ,.,.,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I am glad you take time to post. Life on a good day has its difficult moments. On a bad day? Well having good friends in our corner helps a lot. I keep you in my prayers. The signature graphic is really pretty. Have a TERRIFIC day.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THROUGHGOD'SEYES

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am so glad the alerts are working again !!!!!!!!!!!! Hope your daughter had a good first day at school, God Bless You , Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

hi Lisa...

so glad the alerts are back on and hope you feel better soon...i hope you have a good nights sleep tonight...God Bless and take care!
Astra!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/astra1547/astrasjournal

Anonymous said...

Just saying hello! Glad the alerts seem to be back up! :)
Feel better dear.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Good evening LIsa. My name is Mrs. Tamika Davis. I am so sorry that you go through much pain on a daily basis. I am a true believer and not taking life or a day for granted because I know it's not promised to any of us. No one knows if they are going to see another day! It's all in God's hand, for He is in control of all things. I pray this very day that you feel relief in your heart, mind, body and spirit in Jesus name! I will put you in my prayers. Congratulations on your daughter being in college. I hope her experiences are wonderful and her grades are great! IF you get a minute, please visit my website so you can see who I am.  www.tamikadavis.com  Please sign my guestbook and leave a comment! Thanks! God bless

Anonymous said...

Hiya hun,

I finally caught up!!! I have many more journals to visit though..lol!

Hope you're feeling well as you read this, and if you don't take these *HUGS* and know that I'm thinking of you!

Love Stevie
xxx

Anonymous said...

I hope your daughter has a great time at college,im sure she will,grr@ homework lol,im glad the comments help you through,we all feel helpless but if this helps in some small way,then bless you,im so glad alerts are working now,its lonely when they dont lol,take care have a good weekend love xxzoexx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/DomesticAbuse/