Sunday, September 3, 2006

Alerts still not working

All of my AOL alerts are not working still. I don't know who to contact about this.
I woke up this morning shaky once again. It was in the upper 50's yesterday here...and I was sweating! I don't know why I'm so hot as well. It's 55 degrees right now, and I woke up in my own sweat! I'm having a lot of little muscle spams in my legs and arms. I would like to know what's what...which illness is doing this. I can barely walk this morning as well. My back/spine is in a lot of pain, and my legs are very weak from the spasms. My son and daughter weren't here yesterday and last night. My husband slept on the couch last night. I like it when he does that so I don't feel alone if something does happen.
Sooo, from the looks of things...it doesn't look like I'll be able to go to the festival this year! This will be the first time in years! There's always next year. :o)
I'll just take it easy today and see what happens. :o) Thank you for all of your comments! :o) I appreciate them so much! :o) God bless all of you! :o)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I think it's a sporadic problem with the alerts, but unfortunately, the Journals Editors are all on vacation until Tuesday. Hope you'll be better soon.

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you feel better soon. There is always next year lol
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I'm sorry you are'nt feeling well, I hope you start to feel a little better, Big Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I think I am the only one who is getting alerts.  I'm sorry you're still shaky.  Time should help it get better.  Don't know how to help with the pain.  
(((((LISA))))
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

Oh I do hope you start feeling much better soon Lisa :-) Millie

Anonymous said...

ah its cooled down here but now warmed back up some nad will more this week but not hot again they say my alerts seem fine I got 20 just now to go to