Sunday, September 17, 2006

Whats sleep like? :o)



Yet again another night awake! I posted some information on a few things that I have. I hope it helps others. :o) For me, when I have pains, different things going on with me, it's so hard for me to distinguish what's what! :o) I really want to post more information.....I just haven't had any time this morning. :o) Or...this afternoon! LOL What ever it is! lol I've been getting my days and hours so mixed up! :o) Plus, i'm just so darn tired! lol
It was so nice to see my best friend come visit today! She's been sooooo busy with work! She has today off! YAY! :o) She might come back tonight if she has the time. :o)
I also want to let you know that ~If you have any questions for me, email them to me, and I will answer them! ~
I would also like to say that again, I am sorry for my "rant" yesterday.....I've surrounded myself with such positive people now, and when you put out positive, then positive will come back to you! :o) My best friend knows what I'm talking about as well about something that she has wittnessed as well....I'm just glad it wasn't just me....which is what I thought at first. Whew! Thank you Rhonda for letting me know! :o)
I'm going to go ahead and leave. I need to get ready to go chat! lol I need to rest my fingers! lol :o) Thank you all for your comments! I appreciate them! God bless you all! :o)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Lisa...

so pleased you have calmed down and being more positive, we all need to get things off our chests from time to time and there's no need to be appologise, we all understand...God Bless!

Astra!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/astra1547/astrasjournal

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Have a great day, Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I agree, each persons pain is different & each person tolerates it differently.
Hope your better soon.
Hugs, Sug

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I know that you will get some sleep. The Lord will allow you to rest.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I pray a peaceful good night ssleep for you

Anonymous said...

yes when you have pain 24/7 its so hard and then no sleep added to the mix its un real:) hang in there:) ok 1 question? journal chat is this a weekely thing or just one time? and whats the topic? i remember Krissy used to do a journal chat on friday nights it was loads of fun and i got to meet a lot of new people. Hope you can sleep and rest :)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Sending you a hug.
Sylvia

Anonymous said...

Hope you sleep soon, hon. I know how it is, cause I've lost lots of sleep lately too.
Will keep you in prayers.
Love you
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

Hope you can get some sleep, Lisa.  I haven't slept well in a few years.  It knocks everything out of whack when there's nothing wrong.  Sounds like you had a good day today.  I'm so glad.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Sorry that I didnt make it back over, got busy with the kids, seemed like I hadnt seen them for weeks with the hours I have been working, I will try to make it back over sometime this week, my scheduale looks a little better. Also thanks for the soup it was yummy!!!  And yes I could see the situation from here, it wasnt just you.
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

I have asked this very same question.....repeatedly.