Friday, September 1, 2006

Nothing in general.


This week has surely seemed to just drag on and on for some reason! lol It has rained most of the week, been cloudy, and cooler then August should be. This weekend our town is having their annual Heritage Festival! Yay! :o) I go every year! This town was once home to the Miami/Shawnee Native Americans! :o) I really love to do research about this town. :o) I have Blackfoot Native American in me, and then the rest is all Hungarian! lol What a mix! LOL :o) My dad is full Hungarian. :o) But tomorrow I would love to go to the festival! :o) How I will get around...who knows...but I'm not going to let that stop me! I'll find a way to get around....I'll take my walker, cane and wheel chair if I have to! :o) I love to sit and watch the Native American dances....it is so beautiful, and it always gives me chills! :o) I can't wait until tomorrow. :o)
Today, I have to pay bills...<sigh>. Not hard, just do it on line. :o) I know I still need to get some rest before tomorrow, because that will drain me of all energy that I'll have. My mom will be taking me, so I know I'll be in safe hands. :o)
So far this morning......my journal alerts have been working...but...I get 2 alerts for each journal! LOL Is it me doing something wrong, or aol...LOL I'll figure it out! LOL Too funny! :o) At least I'm getting them now! :o)
I woke up this morning because of my back/spine and my shoulders hurting. My hips are starting in on me now as well. Probably because of the weather. Plus...it's 63 degrees right now! Wow...and this is August?! :o) Seems odd! I like it that it's this cool, but doesn't seem right. lol If it keeps up, the leaves will change earlier.
Thats all for now....Thank you for your comments! :o) And God bless you all! :o)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great time tomorrow and that the weather holds out hun,sounds like a wonderful festival,take care xxzoexx

Anonymous said...

Hi LISA,Have come over to you as Zoe suggested ,and have put you on my alerts,have great day tomorrow ,I would love to watch the native American dancing too , hope you manage to get there with no problems ,.,.,.,Jan xx   http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeadie05/Serendipity/

Anonymous said...

Hope ya have fun!!!
I love things like that, but can't go anymore...would have to take my elect wheel chair & have no way to transport. And there's no one to go with me, in case I should need a little help.
Wish I had a lift on the back of my car for my w/c!!! But they're too expensive!
hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

our town is having our pioneer festival this week. its been hot and rainy hre till today yup loving the sities today

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great time at the festival and that you will feel better soon.  HUGS
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

have a great weekend and take care...

Astra!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Have a great time at the festival if you do end up going !!!!!!!!! Thanks for commenting in my journal this morning , I wanted to email you back right away but I had to rush off to work, will do it now, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hope you have fun out at the Heritage Festival, maybe if I can talk one of the kids into going with me I will see ya out there.  I am going to do my best to hobble out there lol.  
Rhonda